Author Topic: rage vs odeon  (Read 7144 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: rage vs odeon
« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2009, 09:20:00 AM »
Eh?

I think you got the idea of the callout wrong, my friend.
then correct me

If you have a problem with someone here, you can call out that person.The idea is that you both present your arguments in a callout thread. This usually involves calling each other names, doing searches in the database or out there on teh internets or (worse!) provide real-life examples, everything you possibly can to bring down your opponent. In the meanwhile, someone starts a peanut gallery thread where we ridicule and comment, and usually stray from the subject before page one is over. If we are lucky, someone posts boob pics.

Eventually you will get tired and both of you will consider yourself winners while the peanut gallery talks about something else. In theory the members will announce a winner but hopefully there will be more interesting matters to discuss.

Clear now? :P

But yes, obviously I'd kick his arse. ;)

I am not naive.   What I am saying doesn't change  that I am annoyed with him.   I think its unfair to compare  noni to mangosteen fruit.  I am not trying to make any statements outside of the literal.  Rage annoys more than odeon,  I find odeon's actions more justified at times, and that is one of the reasons I made the statment about the fruits, its is nothing sexual.

I didn't understand a goddamn thing you just said, dude.

Ditto. But that's Randy, isn't it.....  :evillaugh:

Blasted

« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2009, 02:26:07 PM »
Eh?

then correct me

If you have a problem with someone here, you can call out that person.The idea is that you both present your arguments in a callout thread. This usually involves calling each other names, doing searches in the database or out there on teh internets or (worse!) provide real-life examples, everything you possibly can to bring down your opponent. In the meanwhile, someone starts a peanut gallery thread where we ridicule and comment, and usually stray from the subject before page one is over. If we are lucky, someone posts boob pics.

Eventually you will get tired and both of you will consider yourself winners while the peanut gallery talks about something else. In theory the members will announce a winner but hopefully there will be more interesting matters to discuss.

I am not naive.   What I am saying doesn't change  that I am annoyed with him.   I think its unfair to compare  noni to mangosteen fruit.  I am not trying to make any statements outside of the literal.  Rage annoys more than odeon,  I find odeon's actions more justified at times, and that is one of the reasons I made the statment about the fruits, its is nothing sexual.

I think he's perfectly clear here  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2009, 05:17:54 PM »
I'd welcome a thorough explanation.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2009, 07:05:26 AM »
Eh?

then correct me

I think he's perfectly clear here  :zoinks:

I annoy more than odeon. I annoy people more than odeon does, or am I more easily annoyed than odeon? Still don't understand.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Blasted

« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2009, 06:56:21 PM »
Just felt like being annoying  :laugh: 

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #140 on: September 03, 2009, 03:09:32 AM »
i think he meant that you annoy him more than odeon annoys him. but we are talking about randy here. you just never fucking know whats actually swiming around in there.

feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #141 on: September 03, 2009, 05:34:16 AM »
i think he meant that you annoy him more than odeon annoys him. but we are talking about randy here. you just never fucking know whats actually swiming around in there.

Randy's idea of thinking - she turned me into a newt.... got better.  :evillaugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #142 on: September 03, 2009, 01:49:20 PM »

It's annoying that you should say that.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2009, 06:50:07 PM »

...she turned me into a newt.... got better.  :evillaugh:

BURN HER!

Blasted

« Reply #144 on: September 03, 2009, 06:51:49 PM »
I'm a sea anemone  8)

P7PSP

« Reply #145 on: September 04, 2009, 03:46:37 AM »
Eh?

then correct me

He means you are an annoying motherfucker.  :hahaha: Fucking Army grunts.  :zoinks:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #146 on: September 04, 2009, 02:50:48 PM »
I know what your trying to do. Your not the standart, so your not a good representation of my "coherence".
This thread isn't about me, so why don't you put the focus where it should be, instead of trying to get head ache messing with me. >:D
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #147 on: September 04, 2009, 03:09:27 PM »
 :zombiefuck:

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #148 on: September 04, 2009, 03:13:13 PM »
I know what your trying to do. Your not the standart, so your not a good representation of my "coherence".
This thread isn't about me, so why don't you put the focus where it should be, instead of trying to get head ache messing with me. >:D
I am too the Standartenfuhrer. That is my title at zOMG Aspies as Soph and TCO can attest.  :finger:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #149 on: September 04, 2009, 07:13:08 PM »
I am too the Standartenfuhrer. That is my title at zOMG Aspies as Soph and TCO can attest.  :finger:

So there, Randy.  :finger: