Educational

Author Topic: Hahaha Alfonso is ignoring me  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Hahaha Alfonso is ignoring me
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 03:23:31 AM »
Don't know who it is and don't care. Probably some idiot.

I ignore people simply because I don't want to read their posts or they rubbed me up the wrong way. Take from that what you will.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 07:29:13 AM »
Hey Phuc Yu: better luck growing a dick yourself, then you could practice what you preach. No point talking about rape if there's nothing there to rape with....  :hahaha:

'Oh, he's got me on ignore.... I'll put him on too to fuck him up.' Priceless.  :hahaha:

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2009, 07:22:04 PM »
Hey Phuc Yu: better luck growing a dick yourself, then you could practice what you preach. No point talking about rape if there's nothing there to rape with....  :hahaha:

'Oh, he's got me on ignore.... I'll put him on too to fuck him up.' Priceless.  :hahaha:
  :wanker:

To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2009, 07:25:43 PM »
At least this site HAS a working ignore function, unlike a certain other site where you have to install a whole new browser on your computer, then install add-ons, and you still can't get the bloody thing to work. Where's the sense in that, I ask you? And speaking of sense, why bother putting someone on ignore if you can't resist the urge, not only to read what they've written, but to respond to it as well? You need either to have the mental discipline not to pay any attention to that person and their imbecilic outpourings, or to stay the hell away from them if they annoy you that much.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2009, 07:29:12 PM »
At least this site HAS a working ignore function, unlike a certain other site where you have to install a whole new browser on your computer, then install add-ons, and you still can't get the bloody thing to work. Where's the sense in that, I ask you? And speaking of sense, why bother putting someone on ignore if you can't resist the urge, not only to read what they've written, but to respond to it as well? You need either to have the mental discipline not to pay any attention to that person and their imbecilic outpourings, or to stay the hell away from them if they annoy you that much.

I never got that part :-\  My ignore button is in my head
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Blasted

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2009, 07:29:50 PM »
I think the ignore function is more of a statement really than anything else.  A way to let people we don't like know so.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2009, 07:34:07 PM »
I think the ignore function is more of a statement really than anything else.  A way to let people we don't like know so.

:indeed:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu: