Author Topic: Ask Bint Anything  (Read 8687 times)

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
Re: Ask Bint Anything
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2009, 06:22:39 PM »
Which part of the globe are you from, may I ask?
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Blasted

« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2009, 06:49:44 PM »
What do you say about Swedish cock, Bintska?  8)

:thumbup:

Which part of the globe are you from, may I ask?

London, United Kingdom  :)

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2009, 10:20:57 PM »

London, United Kingdom  :)

Cool, I would love to visit London one day. Have you lived in London all your life?
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
-- Richard Dawkins

Blasted

« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2009, 05:51:47 PM »
Nope.  Was born there but spent the first 9 years of my life in Warsaw after which, we moved back to London.  Also when I was 16, I moved to Warsaw for half a year but it didn't work out so I came back again.

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2009, 07:49:15 PM »
Nope.  Was born there but spent the first 9 years of my life in Warsaw after which, we moved back to London.  Also when I was 16, I moved to Warsaw for half a year but it didn't work out so I came back again.

May I ask what was Warsaw is like?
-- Richard Dawkins

Blasted

« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2009, 08:05:08 PM »

May I ask what was Warsaw is like?

It's an ugly city really.  The Old Town has now become more prettified with renovations recently, so you can walk around city centre easily and enjoy old buildings.  Outside of city centre, you have rows and rows of blocks of flats.  Grey and miserable usually but some are being painted bright colours now.

I love it though.  Its my childhood home after all and the first place where I was truly happy for a while.  It has a certain feel to it that you cannot get anywhere else.  Meh, I miss it and some people there actually  :-\

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2009, 08:13:39 PM »
It's an ugly city really.  The Old Town has now become more prettified with renovations recently, so you can walk around city centre easily and enjoy old buildings.  Outside of city centre, you have rows and rows of blocks of flats.  Grey and miserable usually but some are being painted bright colours now.

I love it though.  Its my childhood home after all and the first place where I was truly happy for a while.  It has a certain feel to it that you cannot get anywhere else.  Meh, I miss it and some people there actually  :-\

Communism had mixed results when it came to urban development.

Prague for example which escaped the bombing did pretty well out of Communism, since the communists preserved the old city. As a result if a film maker wants to film a movie set in pre ww2 Europe, they go to Prague.

Bucharest for example; communism treated the city horribly with demolishing old neighbourhoods and building shit like this

-- Richard Dawkins

Blasted

« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2009, 08:34:01 PM »
That's like the Palace of Culture and Science in Warsaw, the "gift" from Stalin.

Not sure if you have seen any pictures of pre-war Warsaw, it was really quite beautiful.

Offline Untermensch

• Galactic Dictator
  • Constant Poster
  • Sub-human scum
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2009, 09:34:08 PM »
Not sure if you have seen any pictures of pre-war Warsaw, it was really quite beautiful.

No I have not seen pictures of pre-war Warsaw.
-- Richard Dawkins

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2009, 02:57:58 AM »
do you like pommegranite?
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2009, 10:34:29 AM »
If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island and had a solar powered CD player, what is the one album you would have to have with you if you could only have one?
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

P7PSP

« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2009, 06:01:57 PM »

Did you get hit in the head with a brick ever during the Solidarity strikes?  :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #102 on: September 25, 2009, 05:57:54 AM »
do you like pommegranite?

I've never tried it  :(

If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island and had a solar powered CD player, what is the one album you would have to have with you if you could only have one?

Joy Division's Heart and Soul collection  :zoinks:

Did you get hit in the head with a brick ever during the Solidarity strikes?  :zoinks:

I missed out on all the action  >:(  Was born too late, December 1989.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #103 on: September 25, 2009, 06:09:28 AM »
You're making me feel old!  :'( I had just graduated from high school and was in my first semester of college in Coral Gables, FL!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Blasted

« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2009, 06:12:32 AM »
You oldie  :o

Am I the baby of the forum?  :orly: