Educational

Author Topic: should you ask me something?  (Read 28463 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: should you ask me something?
« Reply #1245 on: October 15, 2007, 03:41:21 PM »
i'd rather be buried in a sarcophagus but those are cool too. :laugh: really though i want a certain urn and it's really expensive. i want to use it as a cookie jar before i die so i get some use out of it.

http://www.distinctive-urns.com/details/index.pnt/176#

this is the one i want. the only one. it was love at first sight. i've been after this urn for years. ever since i saw it. it's magnificent. it's glorious. it's my urn. it will be mine. oh yes, it will be mine. :drool:

ahem.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1246 on: October 15, 2007, 03:44:02 PM »
Whats the meaning of life Milla?

to experience new things. to learn and grow. to have fun.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

duncvis

« Reply #1247 on: October 15, 2007, 03:46:33 PM »
i'd rather be buried in a sarcophagus but those are cool too. :laugh: really though i want a certain urn and it's really expensive. i want to use it as a cookie jar before i die so i get some use out of it.

http://www.distinctive-urns.com/details/index.pnt/176#

this is the one i want. the only one. it was love at first sight. i've been after this urn for years. ever since i saw it. it's magnificent. it's glorious. it's my urn. it will be mine. oh yes, it will be mine. :drool:

ahem.

you'll never afford it! live in the now! </garth>

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1248 on: October 15, 2007, 03:49:28 PM »
 :laugh:

i have the money but mom wouldn't let me buy it. :laugh: 745 dollar cookie jar.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

duncvis

« Reply #1249 on: October 15, 2007, 03:56:20 PM »
thats daft. if its worth $745 to you where's the harm? its not like its summat trivial like a salt shaker.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1250 on: October 15, 2007, 03:59:28 PM »
the truth is i shouldn't buy it anyway. it's just a dream i guess. sides i'd rather spend my money on an exercise bike and Stargate DVDs. :P i just hope one day i would get to hold it. it's so pretty.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1251 on: October 15, 2007, 04:06:49 PM »
:laugh:

i have the money but mom wouldn't let me buy it. :laugh: 745 dollar cookie jar.
How exactly can mom stop you? Or are you underage for this site? :P

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1252 on: October 15, 2007, 04:08:32 PM »
one thing she manages my money cuz i'm a spaz. :P plus i know she's right.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1253 on: October 15, 2007, 05:33:10 PM »
the truth is i shouldn't buy it anyway. it's just a dream i guess. sides i'd rather spend my money on an exercise bike and Stargate DVDs. :P i just hope one day i would get to hold it. it's so pretty.

The store I work at has a box of Stargate, SG-1, ten seasons, for two hundred sixty nine dollars. That's only twenty seven dollars per season. I forget how many discs are in the collection, but it's pretty heavy.

It's not going to be in my budget for a while, but that is definitely the way to go.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1254 on: October 15, 2007, 05:34:07 PM »
OMG. :o
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

ozymandias

« Reply #1255 on: October 15, 2007, 05:39:22 PM »

The store I work at has a box of Stargate, SG-1, ten seasons, for two hundred sixty nine dollars. That's only twenty seven dollars per season. I forget how many discs are in the collection, but it's pretty heavy.

It's not going to be in my budget for a while, but that is definitely the way to go.

If I bought that, my family wouldn't see me for a week!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1256 on: October 15, 2007, 10:45:28 PM »
I think you should buy the urn, it would last you the rest of your life and beyond so it is worth it.
Is it in special packaging?
We have bought all our seasons of Stargate separately so we cannot get the one you speak of. Now we are almost up to season 8.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1257 on: October 16, 2007, 02:53:04 AM »
No subtitles though.

ha.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 11:08:03 AM by enronhubbard »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1258 on: October 16, 2007, 07:23:27 AM »
i have. it's funny but i can't understand a word! same with SpongeBob. :laugh: but Paramount Comedy shows both so i get my fill.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1259 on: October 16, 2007, 07:36:33 AM »
That is a nice looking urn.   I waver back and forth about what I want to have done with my remains.   I also want to be cremated, but I have changed my mind several times over what to do with my ashes.
:P   Internets are super serious.