Author Topic: should you ask me something?  (Read 28474 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: should you ask me something?
« Reply #930 on: September 07, 2007, 05:31:43 PM »
Already did..

I just meant nth, sth, east or west. Thats all. Sorry.

:P

i live in the west. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #931 on: September 07, 2007, 05:38:34 PM »
How much TV do you watch in a day, and what shows do you watch?

i watch Hollyoaks. 4 episodes a day makes 2 hours. yesterday's reruns are on in the afternoon and then new episodes are on in the evening.

in between Hollyoaks i watch Sean The Sheep and Sabrina The Teenage Witch. sometimes Hannah Montana.

then i'm free to roam online until 9ish 10ish if there's something on like Brothers & Sisters. i watch Brothers & Sisters whenever it's on which is on mondays. and then at 12 or 1am i watch 2 Star Trek episodes. then i come here and hang around.

in the morning i sleep and wake up at 3pm for Hollyoaks.

rinse and repeat.

oh and on weekends i watch 2 Hollyoaks Omnibuses, they show all the eppies of the week. and i watch 2 episodes of Weeds on sundays.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 05:41:14 PM by Hannahfan »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #932 on: September 07, 2007, 05:42:26 PM »

i watch Hollyoaks. 4 episodes a day makes 2 hours. yesterday's reruns are on in the afternoon and then new episodes are on in the evening.

in between Hollyoaks i watch Sean The Sheep and Sabrina The Teenage Witch. sometimes Hannah Montana.

then i'm free to roam online until 9ish 10ish if there's something on like Brothers & Sisters. i watch Brothers & Sisters whenever it's on which is on mondays. and then at 12 or 1am i watch 2 Star Trek episodes. then i come here and hang around.

rinse and repeat.

oh and on weekends i watch the Hollyoaks Omnibuses, they show all the eppies of the week. and i watch 2 episodes of Weeds on sundays.
Wow thats a lot of tele, I never seem to be able to find much I like these days unfortuantly (perhaps thats a good thing in a way). How come you watch the repeats of Hollyoakes, isnt once enough?

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #933 on: September 07, 2007, 05:43:04 PM »
Do you ever go for a cycle?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #934 on: September 07, 2007, 05:58:34 PM »
I like the tv-links website, but the fact that the audio is out of sync with the visuals on so many of the videos they have up pisses me off.  Sometimes though poor quality can be better than nothing. 

Hope you're feeling more cheerful this morning.

thanks. :) i felt better in the morning. sleep is nice.

i can't stand when the audio doesn't match it. i don't watch those.

I only watch those when I'm going to be knitting at the same time, so I'm only glancing up at the TV, otherwise they irritate me too much.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #935 on: September 07, 2007, 10:28:20 PM »
you mean do i bike around? no. i don't have a bike. i can't ride a real bike, i'd be afraid of getting bugs in my mouth.

rinse and repeat.

oh and on weekends i watch the Hollyoaks Omnibuses, they show all the eppies of the week. and i watch 2 episodes of Weeds on sundays.
Wow thats a lot of tele, I never seem to be able to find much I like these days unfortuantly (perhaps thats a good thing in a way). How come you watch the repeats of Hollyoakes, isnt once enough?

no. :laugh: i watch the episodes on youtube while it's not on tv. :laugh:

it's not much TV really, i prolly used to watch over ten hours before i was sucked into the internet. now my time is divided between TV, sleeping and internet.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #936 on: September 07, 2007, 10:29:10 PM »
I like the tv-links website, but the fact that the audio is out of sync with the visuals on so many of the videos they have up pisses me off.  Sometimes though poor quality can be better than nothing. 

Hope you're feeling more cheerful this morning.

thanks. :) i felt better in the morning. sleep is nice.

i can't stand when the audio doesn't match it. i don't watch those.

I only watch those when I'm going to be knitting at the same time, so I'm only glancing up at the TV, otherwise they irritate me too much.

i like to sometimes listen to the TV and draw on my arms. :)
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #937 on: September 07, 2007, 11:28:40 PM »
when i speak finnish i speak accentlessly if you ask people in the capital city area, cuz anyone born there doesn't think they have an accent, and all the hicks in other parts of the country have an accent. :laugh:
i speak english with an american accent cuz i learned it from TV. i want to learn brit accent. it's hard.
Two languages fluently. I have to say, that is bloody clever. Wow.  :)
 :plus:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #938 on: September 07, 2007, 11:45:51 PM »
aww shucks. :P thanks. :)

should keep me from alzheimers, i read bilinguality keeps the brain trained and prevents alzheimers. my granma has alzheimers so it's looming in the genepool. :o
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #939 on: September 08, 2007, 04:25:19 AM »

i like to sometimes listen to the TV and draw on my arms. :)

What do you draw?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #940 on: September 08, 2007, 12:34:33 PM »
faces. symbols. write names. and sentences. i like to write Hannah and Melissa at Tanagra. then it washes off and i write it again.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #941 on: September 08, 2007, 12:54:26 PM »
you mean do i bike around? no. i don't have a bike. i can't ride a real bike, i'd be afraid of getting bugs in my mouth.

rinse and repeat.

no. :laugh: i watch the episodes on youtube while it's not on tv. :laugh:

it's not much TV really, i prolly used to watch over ten hours before i was sucked into the internet. now my time is divided between TV, sleeping and internet.
In 3-4 weeks I wont have a tele. I have got to bring my 1-2 hours a day down to zero before uni, but it should do me some good.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #942 on: September 08, 2007, 12:59:25 PM »
Did you buy beer?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #943 on: September 08, 2007, 01:41:33 PM »
how did you know i bought beer? i got one Tyskie (5.6%) and 4 Carlings (4.1%).

i buy Tyskie for the % and Carling for the yumminess and cheapness. but Tyskie is yummy too. it's just more expensive.

my mom went to Scotland so i have 4 days on my own and lots of money for booze.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #944 on: September 08, 2007, 01:59:35 PM »
I can read your mind :yikes:

Really though I saw you asking  Kubrick's if you should buy beer:   :laugh:    http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=5584.msg255875#msg255875