Educational

Author Topic: should you ask me something?  (Read 28439 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: should you ask me something?
« Reply #420 on: July 17, 2007, 04:10:33 PM »
i would have just gawked and laughed. possibly bought something.

BB voice sets the basic premise. how else would we know what is going on?
You mean how do we know whats going on in NT world?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #421 on: July 17, 2007, 04:16:10 PM »
no in BB world. BB voice tells us they are in the living room talking about something.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #422 on: July 17, 2007, 04:19:00 PM »
no in BB world. BB voice tells us they are in the living room talking about something.
Yes but you can see that on the TV screen, thats what annoys me. If they did that on a radio show i wouldnt complain, but most of the stuff that is said is uneccesary for TV. Do you listen rather than watch big brother?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #423 on: July 17, 2007, 04:20:39 PM »
i was joking. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #424 on: July 17, 2007, 04:25:35 PM »
i was joking. :P
Were you, lol, i missed it. I am too serious sometimes. Anyway what other TV shows do you like asides big brother?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #425 on: July 17, 2007, 04:55:03 PM »
anything that is not made for idiots and is mostly positive in nature with lots of humor be it dark or light or dry or sarcastic. as long as it's not the sappy kind. i hate shows where i can't identify with people. like i can't stomach really NT shows that lack depth but make up for it in syrup and whining, like One Tree Hill. i love smart funny stuff like Stargate and Touching Evil and Numb3rs and Friends and Sabrina The Teenage Witch and HBO's OZ and of course i love all gay shows, Queer As Folk and i love Hollyoaks, it's the best soap ever and i started watching it because of Craig and John Paul who i caught making out one day but i love all the characters. the cast used to suck but this new cast is great. i love so many tv shows i can't remember them all at once.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #426 on: July 17, 2007, 05:02:44 PM »
anything that is not made for idiots and is mostly positive in nature with lots of humor be it dark or light or dry or sarcastic. as long as it's not the sappy kind. i hate shows where i can't identify with people. like i can't stomach really NT shows that lack depth but make up for it in syrup and whining, like One Tree Hill. i love smart funny stuff like Stargate and Touching Evil and Numb3rs and Friends and Sabrina The Teenage Witch and HBO's OZ and of course i love all gay shows, Queer As Folk and i love Hollyoaks, it's the best soap ever and i started watching it because of Craig and John Paul who i caught making out one day but i love all the characters. the cast used to suck but this new cast is great. i love so many tv shows i can't remember them all at once.
The anything that is not made for idiots part amuses me, most telly these days is targetted at them unfortuantly. One Tree Hill, I have never heard of and hope not to, sounds like a horrible show. Why do you like gay shows, arnt they almost always mockingly camp in a fashion? As you like smart funny stiff do you like:
House?
X-Files (lacks on the funny stuff a little)?
Mock the Week?
Have I got new for you?
I have ran out of steam...

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #427 on: July 17, 2007, 05:14:04 PM »
i love gay shows because gay guys turn me on. :drool:

i was a huge X-Files fan. i miss it. are you kidding? X-Files is hilarious. they made it really funny at some point, where it was mostly a comedy, but even the darker times it was funny. i stopped watching when Mulder went away. it was a shame they didn't stop making it then, cuz X-Files isn't X-Files without Fox and Dana. :)

i haven't seen the rest of those. you seem to be a huge House fan. i was a gigantic Jeeves fan, it's weird seeing Hugh Laurie all americanized. i've seen clips of House.

One Tree Hill is a teen show, think Dawson's Creek but suckier.

i actually liked Dawson's Creek, it was popular when i was a miserable teen and all that, it hit the spot. :P i couldn't enjoy it much today, i mean get a load of the goop. omg, and how many times can Joey talk about that boy from the creek who went on to become a bigtime director without it being a little too fucking weird? noone talks like that. and omg Dawson with his sappy movies, his movies were sucky. are they seriously expecting us to believe he could be successful? oh wait, there was that one guy who was almost as sappy... yeah, Spielberg was his namo. ::) omg, i want it all on DVD. :drool:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #428 on: July 17, 2007, 05:19:13 PM »
i love gay shows because gay guys turn me on. :drool:

i was a huge X-Files fan. i miss it. are you kidding? X-Files is hilarious. they made it really funny at some point, where it was mostly a comedy, but even the darker times it was funny. i stopped watching when Mulder went away. it was a shame they didn't stop making it then, cuz X-Files isn't X-Files without Fox and Dana. :)

i haven't seen the rest of those. you seem to be a huge House fan. i was a gigantic Jeeves fan, it's be weird seeing Hugh Laurie all americanized. i've seen clips of House.

One Tree Hill is a teen show, think Dawson's Creek but suckier.

i actually liked Dawson's Creek, it was popular when i was a miserable teen and all that, it hit the spot. :P i couldn't enjoy it much today, i mean get a load of the goop. omg, and how many times can Joey talk about that boy from the creek who went on to become a bigtime director without it being a little too fucking weird? noone talks like that. and omg Dawson with his sappy movies, his movies were sucky. are they seriously expecting us to believe he could be successful? oh wait, there was that one guy who was almost as sappy... yeah, Spielberg was his namo. ::) omg, i want it all on DVD.
Are you gay yourself, or is it just gay guys turn you on?
X-Files was brilliant, but it did decend over time. i didnt really watch it for the comedy elements, more like the mystique at its core.
House I like because it actaully has a protoganist i can relate to for once, he seems to be an Aspie. The downside is he is a misery guts though! Jeeves may have been before my time, I havent seen it.
Hmm, i know this is going to make me sound uncultured, but I have never watched Dawsons Creek, it didnt sound like a show id be into.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #429 on: July 17, 2007, 05:28:21 PM »
lmao. uncultured. do they say that about pop culture as recent as Dawson's Creek? i feel like an old bat. :P

i'm a gay guy trapped in a woman's body with bisexual tendencies. :P

Dawson's Creek was brilliant. of course sickening to watch for anyone not a hormonal-teen but for what it was, it was brilliant. One Tree Hill is crap, i pity american teens of today with their crappy teen dramas. :'(

oh yeah and Jeeves and Wooster lived in the 20s but it wasn't that much before your time. you should take a look. they're on DVD.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #430 on: July 17, 2007, 05:32:27 PM »
lmao. uncultured. do they say that about pop culture as recent as Dawson's Creek? i feel like an old bat. :P

i'm a gay guy trapped in a woman's body with bisexual tendencies. :P

Dawson's Creek was brilliant. of course sickening to watch for anyone not a hormonal-teen but for what it was, it was brilliant. One Tree Hill is crap, i pity american teens of today with their crappy teen dramas. :'(
How old actually are you, forgive me for asking.
As for the gay guy thing, doesnt it feel a bit weird being trapped in a womans body?  ;)
I feel sorry for the americans too, but bear in mind their education system at that age is about integrating people into their culture rather than learning lots of academically meaningful stuff, so what they need from their teen dramas is a lot different to what is needed in the UK (well for the moment)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #431 on: July 17, 2007, 05:56:14 PM »
i'm 24.

everyone feels sorry for americans these days.

i'm not really a guy or a girl inside, i think i could enjoy being a guy if i was in a guy's body. i like being a girl and doing girly things but it does not define me, i'm gender neutral. i think many aspies are.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #432 on: July 17, 2007, 05:58:31 PM »
btw i love 24. i didn't watch it today, i was meditating. it's the season that i missed and then stopped watching the show, so i should watch this season i guess. but i prefer it as a marathon. i used to stay up for the marathon, i mean i had to stay up 24 hours straight and couldn't eat or anything, i had ad breaks to pee and drink water and smoke. god i loved that.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #433 on: July 17, 2007, 06:01:18 PM »
i'm 24.

everyone feels sorry for americans these days.

i'm not really a guy or a girl inside, i think i could enjoy being a guy if i was in a guy's body. i like being a girl and doing girly things but it does not define me, i'm gender neutral. i think many aspies are.
Hmm, your quite a bit older than me then.
As for being gender neutral, i doubt many people define themselves by their gender, the world would be pretty boring if they did!
Oh 24 is brilliant, I am hooked too, but i dont have sky so have to wait for the DVD boxes.  :'( Is series 6 good?
Now another question:
Do you have a job, or are you still in the education system?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #434 on: July 17, 2007, 06:05:44 PM »
i left the education system after many tries. i kept having nervous breakdowns.

i'm not watching season 6 cuz i missed quite a few seasons when i stopped watching it, i got frustrated with not watching it as a marathon and i missed some episodes which is pretty unacceptable, so i decided to get it on DVD some day. i'm at season 3 or 4 i think... i'm gonna get the latest season on DVD.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 06:09:19 PM by Björk »
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar