Author Topic: should you ask me something?  (Read 28548 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: should you ask me something?
« Reply #405 on: July 17, 2007, 09:27:17 AM »
BB is a social experiment. and the people are real. i hate reality tv because it's not real. BB is special.

i did used to be hooked on Survivor when they were in OZ, but it was just that one season cuz it was hilarious. Jerri and Colby anyone? i know it was prolly scripted but it was funny. but you can't script BB, you can only poke them with a stick and see how they react. it's priceless. and you come to love the people. even Charley. though Nicky still rubs me the wrong way.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #406 on: July 17, 2007, 09:34:06 AM »
I really don't watch reality TV mostly because I end up not liking the person who wins the majority of the time.   The biggest liar, manipulator and cheat usually wins.   I like fantasy, sci-fi, comedy, sports, and just about everything else more than reality TV.     What are your favorite sci-fi shows and movies?   I was a huge Star Wars fan as a kid, not so much for Star Trek though (its ok).   
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #407 on: July 17, 2007, 09:58:27 AM »
Bjork, i cant believe you like big brother. As for it being a social experiment, it was intresting first time around, but they have no repeated it so many times it is meaningless and boring. As for that shop, were you going to partake in the activitys going on in it, or just stand and watch?

Kosmonaut

« Reply #408 on: July 17, 2007, 12:05:38 PM »
I don't like Charley. Could you stand to be locked up in a house with her for a few months ? I wouldnt last very long.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #409 on: July 17, 2007, 01:52:25 PM »
What is your favorite kind of alcohol?  You can learn alot about a person from these types of questions, and I do try and remember to come back and read the answers.

How is your life going now?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #410 on: July 17, 2007, 02:06:53 PM »
I like fantasy, sci-fi, comedy, sports, and just about everything else more than reality TV.     What are your favorite sci-fi shows and movies?   I was a huge Star Wars fan as a kid, not so much for Star Trek though (its ok).   

i love Stargate the movie and Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis, i love all things Stargate.

i was a huge Quantum Leap and Earth 2 fan as a kid, and obviously Star Trek. i never liked Star Wars, i fell asleep in the middle somewhere. i also fell asleep during that Space Odyssey 2001.

very aspie of me, my favorite ST characters are Spock, Data, Odo... of course i also love Lore and Noonian, and Picard, and Wesley, and well they're all cool.  Neelix grew on me. so did Janeway. i never liked DS9, i didn't like VOY at first, then it grew on me and i like it as much as NG. NG is the best of them.

movies... i love Supernova and any scifi movies really if the cast is hot or it's wacky. i love The Sphere. i loved that fucked up movie Event Horizon. i love The Thing, of course Alien and Aliens. Alien 3 was a disappointment even though David Fincher who directed it made the best movie in the world. anyway i learned to like it more in time. i even enjoyed Alien 4, it's a guilty pleasure. very guilty. but Alien and Aliens are the real Alien saga, Alien 3 and Alien 4 take place in a parallel universe. Newt died of old age. so there.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 02:13:11 PM by Björk »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #411 on: July 17, 2007, 02:08:17 PM »
Bjork, i cant believe you like big brother. As for it being a social experiment, it was intresting first time around, but they have no repeated it so many times it is meaningless and boring. As for that shop, were you going to partake in the activitys going on in it, or just stand and watch?

shop?

BB is not meaningless and boring. BB8 is the best ever. well, that and the ones with Brian and Helen and Pete and Alex.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #412 on: July 17, 2007, 02:09:05 PM »
I don't like Charley. Could you stand to be locked up in a house with her for a few months ? I wouldnt last very long.

i don't have to be locked up in a house with her. i like her as entertainment.

if me and her met, it'd be nuclear explosion.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #413 on: July 17, 2007, 02:11:57 PM »
What is your favorite kind of alcohol?  You can learn alot about a person from these types of questions, and I do try and remember to come back and read the answers.

How is your life going now?

i love alcohol, period. :P my favorite drink is White Russian. i also love Pisang Ambon with vodka an milk. and Piña Coladas i could drink always. and i love beer, and i love wine. i used to drink those yucky sweet liquers but they're too sweet straight now, except jägermeister. i used to drink big bottles of jägermeister. that was kind of stupid. i love jägermeister. and i love Irish Coffee. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #414 on: July 17, 2007, 02:21:31 PM »
I agree that Alien and Aliens are by far better than 3 and 4 (I didn't like 3 much).   Quantum Leap ruled, I miss that show (DeadZone was somewhat interesting, but different concept of a guy helping people).   Star Wars was more about Darth Vader to me, I seem to root for the bad guy quite often (Empire Strikes Back is my favorite by far).    Star Trek: TNG was great, I was meaning the original show as far as not caring about it that much.   Stargate was a good movie, interesting with all the references to Egyptians and their gods end up being aliens and such.   SG-1 is pretty cool and in some ways more interesting than the original movie, I have not watched much of Atlantis.   I have never watched the Sphere I think.   Event Horizon was freaky as hell and scared the shit out of my dad, so of course I loved it.

Do you play video games and if so which genres mainly do you play?
:P   Internets are super serious.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #415 on: July 17, 2007, 03:07:19 PM »

shop?

BB is not meaningless and boring. BB8 is the best ever. well, that and the ones with Brian and Helen and Pete and Alex.
The shop that was being discussed a page ago. And the narrator on BB finishes me, i cant stand him, i never tune in long enough to get to know the people on it. Is BB your obssession?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #416 on: July 17, 2007, 03:27:57 PM »
i LOVE Dead Zone. both tv show and movie.

i used to play videogames. more PC games. i was nuts about them. can't name all but i played Doom and Heretic and Cosmo and Captain Comic and Commander Keen and Tunnels and pretty much anything cool. Lara Croft. i also played Myst and Rama with my mom. :P and i love driving games. and sledding games and space ship games. i borrowed Spyro and Crash Bandicoot from my friend but never bought them myself, i was kind of lazy with my playstation. someday maybe i'll start playing more games again. basically anything fun. first person shooter, sideways moving platform games, 3D platform games. anything with hopping and other cool stuff. :P i love hopping. oh and Quake was cool. omg i love games.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #417 on: July 17, 2007, 03:35:46 PM »
The shop that was being discussed a page ago. And the narrator on BB finishes me, i cant stand him, i never tune in long enough to get to know the people on it. Is BB your obssession?

what shop? explain.

i'm a little BB obsessed but less so since Séany went, if Gerry goes i'll hardly watch it anymore.

i love BB voice. "Deh 47, Big Brutha House, these are the voyages of the starship enterprise and it's continuing mission to explore... i mean, most of the housemehts are in the living room talking about Chaaaaleh."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #418 on: July 17, 2007, 04:01:33 PM »

what shop? explain.

i'm a little BB obsessed but less so since Séany went, if Gerry goes i'll hardly watch it anymore.

i love BB voice. "Deh 47, Big Brutha House, these are the voyages of the starship enterprise and it's continuing mission to explore... i mean, most of the housemehts are in the living room talking about Chaaaaleh."
The shop where you can see ppl try their clothes on...
The BB voice just irritates me too much unfortuantly, and its probably the fact that most of the stuff he says goes like: "X goes to the bathroom. X flushes the chain. Y looks on." Ok there are occasional good bits, but not nearly enough to subject myself to the rest.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #419 on: July 17, 2007, 04:05:30 PM »
i would have just gawked and laughed. possibly bought something.

BB voice sets the basic premise. how else would we know what is going on?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar