Author Topic: should you ask me something?  (Read 28678 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: should you ask me something?
« Reply #390 on: July 16, 2007, 07:09:22 PM »
i don't trust dodgy copies of shoppies. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #391 on: July 16, 2007, 07:13:36 PM »
i don't trust dodgy copies of shoppies. :P
Pretty short sighted approach to software. The probablility of you getting infected with a virus is very very low, unless you havent taken sensible procautions. Try the gimp again if you want, if you get stuck, ask me and ill have a look.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #392 on: July 16, 2007, 07:14:24 PM »
Do you still want to move to America?

no. i want to move to Canada.

I thought you liked Portland. Or is that not your obsession anymore?

i like Portland, i'm not obsessed with it. i was just copying you. :-*

You should have an effort to come here sometime. There are lot of neat things to do here.

neat things like what?

We have the haunting tour here. It is only done at night and you go and see real live ghosts at places like the Pittock Mansion. I've been wanting to do that. It is 30 dollars per person for the tour. The Pittock Mansion you can visit and it is up on the hills. I dunno how much it costs. I've never paid, my parents always had. We Have OMSI, the zoo, the vintage trolleys to ride on the weekends and there is another you can ride along the Willamette, and we have the tram you can ride, we even have a hige bookstore called Powells Books. We have the rose garden and bunch of micro breweries. We have lot of parks here and lot of areas you can shop in. We have china town too. We also get lot of concerts here and you can watch the Blazers play basketball. They're a professional basketball team. It's the only professional team we have here. There is too much to list so here is the link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portland%2C_Oregon

I'm taking you never researched the city or read about it like I did with Spokane.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #393 on: July 16, 2007, 07:32:19 PM »
i've read about it but i can't remember everything i read anyway. but i wouldn't want to take a ghost tour, i happen to believe in "ghosts" except that they're not trapped souls so much as some time echo or something.

i'd like to see the shop where they try on clothes in plain sight. they don't have any booths to try clothes on in. i'd like to see the places that Chuck Palahniuk got inspired by in some way. he's written about that.

"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #394 on: July 16, 2007, 07:42:03 PM »
i've read about it but i can't remember everything i read anyway. but i wouldn't want to take a ghost tour, i happen to believe in "ghosts" except that they're not trapped souls so much as some time echo or something.

i'd like to see the shop where they try on clothes in plain sight. they don't have any booths to try clothes on in. i'd like to see the places that Chuck Palahniuk got inspired by in some way. he's written about that.

You sicken me Bjork, that shop, dear dear...

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #395 on: July 16, 2007, 07:45:57 PM »
i just thought it was a kooky thing. you perv. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #396 on: July 16, 2007, 07:46:47 PM »
i just thought it was a kooky thing. you perv. :P
Yeah but i dont want to gawp through the window...

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #397 on: July 16, 2007, 08:15:21 PM »
i'd have gone in.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Kosmonaut

« Reply #398 on: July 16, 2007, 08:59:13 PM »
What's with the Seany thing ? I didn't care for him much to be honest.
Anyway, i can tell you Nicky will be going on Friday.
But, who do you think will win ?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #399 on: July 16, 2007, 09:03:27 PM »
i love Seány, he's so wonderful. he wanted to cheer people up, he is funny. he's so sweet.

i think Nicky will go too. it's a double nomination. when Seány went it was a triple nomination and that's why they kicked out the one who stood out. it was unfair. i hope Nicky goes, she's miserable and i love Gerry.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #400 on: July 17, 2007, 04:05:26 AM »
Is this Seany thing about some version of Big Brother?

Kosmonaut

« Reply #401 on: July 17, 2007, 07:20:06 AM »
Yes, it's unfair. They make the rules up as they go along. I used to work for a betting site and we took a reasonable amount of money on it. But we eventually stopped betting on it because of all the complaints and disputes from punters and having to void bets. It was just too much bother.
Actually i think it's a bit boring this year. They seem to be getting on too well with each other.
Gerry is okay, but i think either Brian or Liam will win.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #402 on: July 17, 2007, 09:21:50 AM »
Liam already got the 100 000, it would be unfair if he won since he doesn't entertain us. he does magic tricks but that's it. Brian is hilarious. Charley is hilarious. Gerry is funny and cutie. Carole has gotten her mojo back. one of them should win. Liam is ok but he's like Kate, remember when Kate won, she was kind of dull, i wanted Alex to win. Cameron was also a nicey dull boy. but that year was boring. i want someone to win who deserves it. as in is entertaining and loved. i mean come on, enough with the boring ones.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #403 on: July 17, 2007, 09:23:44 AM »
Is this Seany thing about some version of Big Brother?

Séany was kicked out of BB because it was a triple nomination. when it's a triple nomination people can't be assed to keep someone in the house by voting to evict two other people, so who ever is the biggest character goes because the ones who want to evict someone rather than to keep someone in will vote. the ones who want to save a person rather than to evict someone will not waste money on two votes. so it's unfair. i was furious.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #404 on: July 17, 2007, 09:24:20 AM »
What is it that you enjoy so much about reality TV?   Or is Big Brother the only reality TV show you watch?
:P   Internets are super serious.