Author Topic: should you ask me something?  (Read 28461 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: should you ask me something?
« Reply #375 on: July 16, 2007, 03:00:39 AM »
Sorry, I didn't mean sex. I meant 'screw Spokane' as in 'hell with it,' 'who cares about the town.' When I decided I wanted to move to Portland, I said to myself 'screw Spokane, I go through it anyway to get to Montana.' My parents live there is why soIi can stop there on the way and stop there on the way back.

You do know the term 'screw this' 'screw that?' I don't know how to explain the meaning of it but I do know how it's used. I think it means 'who cares' 'so what' 'don't care.'

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #376 on: July 16, 2007, 03:13:53 AM »
You do know the term 'screw this' 'screw that?' I don't know how to explain the meaning of it but I do know how it's used. I think it means 'who cares' 'so what' 'don't care.'
Yes, I see what you mean there.
I did an aspie thing. :asthing:
I thought you meant sex because of one of your previous threads about Spokane.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #377 on: July 16, 2007, 03:23:06 AM »
Wouldn't you think I meant screwing Spokane as in screwing it like you do with screws then you screw a screw in with a screw driver. :asthing:

It was probably the way I had worded my post and it sounded like I did want to have sex with it while I'm in England. The only way would be masterbating the pictures of it or my Benny & Joon, Mozart and the Whale, and Vision Quest DVD case since it's all Spokane. I don't blame you for thinking it because I had mentioned wanting to have sex with it.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #378 on: July 16, 2007, 12:59:36 PM »
Is your avatar a photo edit based on yourself?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #379 on: July 16, 2007, 01:08:55 PM »
Yeah I hear the area around Vancouver is pretty lax on bud smoking as is most of Canada.   Prescription drugs are cheap and if you are a citizen government health care.   High taxes of course.    You probably would like it there.   I read Aspies like England too.   

Do you think moving will play a big part in you being able to find some happiness?

yes i think moving to Ireland already made a big difference though now i miss the northern atmosphere, that's why i'd love Canada. they have a real winter and darkness at night and all that. here it's rain in the summer and colder rain in the winter. i love rain but it gets boring. and it fucks with the satellite and E4 went down for like two days or something once and i missed Hollyoaks and BB. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #380 on: July 16, 2007, 01:10:10 PM »
i want you to move to england!   :'(
Milla could you do that? It is not as far!

depends where my mom wants to move. she knows someone in Scotland so we've talked about that.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #381 on: July 16, 2007, 01:11:04 PM »
Do you still want to move to America?

no. i want to move to Canada.

I thought you liked Portland. Or is that not your obsession anymore?

i like Portland, i'm not obsessed with it. i was just copying you. :-*
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #382 on: July 16, 2007, 01:14:24 PM »

no it's the winner of America's Next Top Model. Adrianne. i thought she was really pretty and she had this awesome black and white photo so i photoshopped it some eons ago and then when i joined the board i was looking through my stuff for an av and found it.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #383 on: July 16, 2007, 02:09:55 PM »

no it's the winner of America's Next Top Model. Adrianne. i thought she was really pretty and she had this awesome black and white photo so i photoshopped it some eons ago and then when i joined the board i was looking through my stuff for an av and found it.
Thats a pretty clever shop you did, how long did it take you? Why dont you do one of yourself?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #384 on: July 16, 2007, 03:14:40 PM »

You should have an effort to come here sometime. There are lot of neat things to do here.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #385 on: July 16, 2007, 06:50:39 PM »

Thats a pretty clever shop you did, how long did it take you? Why dont you do one of yourself?

thanks. i dunno how long, maybe an hour or two, i have no sense of time so i'm not great at estimating time. it was pretty simple, i actually did it with MS Paint and some other shopper, i dunno how to use photoshop. it might have been Picture It! or Photo Pro something, i forget... i have only Paint now so i don't much shop around, i miss it. i've shopped my own face and stuff but i'm not comfortable sharing many pics of myself.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #386 on: July 16, 2007, 06:51:50 PM »

You should have an effort to come here sometime. There are lot of neat things to do here.

neat things like what?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #387 on: July 16, 2007, 06:56:34 PM »

thanks. i dunno how long, maybe an hour or two, i have no sense of time so i'm not great at estimating time. it was pretty simple, i actually did it with MS Paint and some other shopper, i dunno how to use photoshop. it might have been Picture It! or Photo Pro something, i forget... i have only Paint now so i don't much shop around, i miss it. i've shopped my own face and stuff but i'm not comfortable sharing many pics of myself.
Thats pretty good if you did that mainly with paint. Oh if you want a free image app, ive heard of one called the Gimp thats open souce, i havent tried it myself however. Or you could get a dodgy copy of PaintShopPro.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #388 on: July 16, 2007, 07:03:06 PM »
i used to have Paint Shop Pro and loved it. it might have been that even. but anyway i did it mainly with the thing i can't remember, i used Paint to do the pixel outlines that you can see. i use that effect a lot cuz i like it so much.

i know about GIMP, i tried to download it. it was all too complicated for me. i didn't know what to download first, it said i needed to download somekind of other thing before the GIMP and i can't concentrate on instructions that are so nonsensical and complicated.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 07:04:48 PM by Björk »
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #389 on: July 16, 2007, 07:08:28 PM »
i used to have Paint Shop Pro and loved it. it might have been that even. but anyway i did it mainly with the thing i can't remember, i used Paint to do the pixel outlines that you can see. i use that effect a lot cuz i like it so much.

i know about GIMP, i tried to download it. it was all too complicated for me. i didn't know what to download first, it said i needed to download somekind of other thing before the GIMP and i can't concentrate on instructions that are so nonsensical and complicated.
I assume it wanted the Java runtime environment, if its that www.sun.com has it. Maybe the dodgy copy of photoshop is the answer then if Gimp is messing you around.