Educational

Author Topic: Ahayes  (Read 9067 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ahayes
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2009, 07:09:42 AM »
Well I wouldn't want him to do that but  :hanged: is better than taking out innocents.
If he shot up a few nasty pieces of work in the process, then I would not be disappointed. Not all of those killed on shooting sprees are innocent, you know.

But they don't deserve to die just because some moron loses it.
They should not cause the "moron" to lose it - yes? Its their own fault.
So list the people by name that Cho murdered who deserved it and what specifically they did to justify being murdered by him. There is a list in this link for your convenience. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_victims_of_the_Virginia_Tech_massacre

Please be as specific as possible about the alledged wrongdoing of each individual.

Even if a few teased or bullied him, they didn't deserve to get shot.  If all of us went on killing rampages just cause some tosser called us a name, there would hardly be anyone alive in this world  ::)

Or after the need to deal with this new threat, society would change dramatically. Teasing and picking on people is commonplace in every aspect of daily life.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Blasted

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2009, 07:21:07 AM »
Well I wouldn't want him to do that but  :hanged: is better than taking out innocents.
If he shot up a few nasty pieces of work in the process, then I would not be disappointed. Not all of those killed on shooting sprees are innocent, you know.

So list the people by name that Cho murdered who deserved it and what specifically they did to justify being murdered by him. There is a list in this link for your convenience. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_victims_of_the_Virginia_Tech_massacre

Please be as specific as possible about the alledged wrongdoing of each individual.

Even if a few teased or bullied him, they didn't deserve to get shot.  If all of us went on killing rampages just cause some tosser called us a name, there would hardly be anyone alive in this world  ::)

Or after the need to deal with this new threat, society would change dramatically. Teasing and picking on people is commonplace in every aspect of daily life.

Society is too stupid to change.  For example, the Holocaust didn't teach people to stop hating Jews so I doubt that mass killings of bullies would force people to be nicer to each other.  Plus, if everybody was lovely to everyone else, life would be dull as fuck  8)

P7PSP

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2009, 07:33:20 AM »
According to this link here there was no connection between Cho and his victims. So it appears to me that Hardon is trying to justify the actions of a POS that murdered everyone that he could in his general vicinity.
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/13098352/detail.html

Seriously Hadron, if you have a case to make justifying the mass murder of 32 people then make it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 07:35:23 AM by PPK »

Blasted

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2009, 07:38:35 AM »
According to this link here there was no connection between Cho and his victims. So it appears to me that Hardon is trying to justify the actions of a POS that murdered everyone that he could in his general vicinity.
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/13098352/detail.html

Seriously Hadron, if you have a case to make justifying the mass murder of 32 people then make it.

According to Wikipedia: Cho and one of his victims, Ross Alameddine, attended the same English class during Autumn 2006

Still, Cho was a disturbed crazy  :zoinks:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2009, 07:39:28 AM »

I don't have to - nor would I use such a biased media source to do it. What I will point out is that people were a lot nicer to the quiet kid for a few weeks after.

Also I will add that in my own university is full of the deceitful charlatans, rich kids etc which Cho derided. I can easily see how a lot of the very nasty two faced people here could send someone like Cho over the edge. Of course publicly they are treated with a lot of respect, but in reality they are horrible people. I don't doubt that a few of them would have deserved it - please tell me when you have spent a few years surrounded by this lot.

Not that I am going to encourage something like this myself - there are better places to shoot up than a university campus quite frankly and I value my own hide too much.

Blasted

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2009, 07:41:40 AM »

I don't have to - nor would I use such a biased media source to do it. What I will point out is that people were a lot nicer to the quiet kid for a few weeks after.

Also I will add that in my own university is full of the deceitful charlatans, rich kids etc which Cho derided. I can easily see how a lot of the very nasty two faced people here could send someone like Cho over the edge. Of course publicly they are treated with a lot of respect, but in reality they are horrible people. I don't doubt that a few of them would have deserved it - please tell me when you have spent a few years surrounded by this lot.

Not that I am going to encourage something like this myself - there are better places to shoot up than a university campus quite frankly and I value my own hide too much.

Look, I'm sure that around 90% of people here on this forum have been badly bullied at some period in their life.  Maybe they still are.  I certainly was.  Do you see any of us grabbing a gun, thinking "fuck it!" and shooting the hell out of everybody?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2009, 07:45:15 AM »

Look, I'm sure that around 90% of people here on this forum have been badly bullied at some period in their life.  Maybe they still are.  I certainly was.  Do you see any of us grabbing a gun, thinking "fuck it!" and shooting the hell out of everybody?
No - but nor do I see you committing suicide. My point is more that if anyone of us has to go, we should not do it quietly - peace for the rest of us may well be found by subtraction.

P7PSP

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2009, 07:47:55 AM »

Well I wouldn't want him to do that but  :hanged: is better than taking out innocents.

So because you never had the guts to kick someones ass for fucking with you then you stoop to blaming the victims of mass murder. :thumbdn:

Blasted

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2009, 07:51:55 AM »

No - but nor do I see you committing suicide. My point is more that if anyone of us has to go, we should not do it quietly - peace for the rest of us may well be found by subtraction.

That's horribly selfish.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2009, 07:52:29 AM »

Well I wouldn't want him to do that but  :hanged: is better than taking out innocents.

So because you never had the guts to kick someones ass for fucking with you then you stoop to blaming the victims of mass murder. :thumbdn:
Trust me - I have other ways of fucking with nasty people and frequently do it. Nor am I planning on going, no-one has managed to fuck me over that badly, as of yet.

It is disgusting that in all the ceremonies, they only released 32 rather than 33 balloons. I think if this happens again, we should show up and release an extra balloon.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2009, 07:53:05 AM »

That's horribly selfish.
If some people were a tad less selfish - I wonder if we would be even having this discussion.

Blasted

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2009, 08:05:22 AM »

That's horribly selfish.
If some people were a tad less selfish - I wonder if we would be even having this discussion.

So you really believe in eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth?  Kill every useless fucker who called you a name?  That's pretty pathetic.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2009, 08:09:39 AM »

That's horribly selfish.

So you really believe in eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth?  Kill every useless fucker who called you a name?  That's pretty pathetic.
No - I believe in solving the wider problem, the fact that most of the current social order is maintained by bullying. This is not about revenge. It is about making the world a better place. A few well targeted shootings / other punishments would make bullying happen far less, to the benefit of nearly everyone.

In essence, I believe the social marketplace should be regulated - to ensure fair opportunities and chances for all.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2009, 08:17:03 AM »
Please, Like this Cho fucker was an angel too. Some little angel that went to school and all these horrible well of rich kids decided to tease him because they had nothing better to do 'cept show off how rich and snooty they were.

Plus like you are an angel and don't do think to shit or annoy people.

No one is innocent and no one deserves to be shot up like that (in all seriousness).

I bet we've all been the subject of teasing yet teased someone else ourselves in the same fucking day cos we are all autistic spazes. My fucking kids do the same thing and try to get away with it.

So stop being childish and have a grown up thought for a change.

P7PSP

« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2009, 08:18:51 AM »

So you are a coward who wants others to do the heavy lifting for you. 
It is disgusting that in all the ceremonies, they only released 32 rather than 33 balloons. I think if this happens again, we should show up and release an extra balloon.
I would like to see you, Lit and whatever other bitter, hateful comrades you can dredge up do that in a very public way w/o hiding your faces or names.