Author Topic: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK  (Read 13184 times)

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2009, 10:37:40 PM »
That's a terrible place to be, Equiis. It mightn't be much consolation at the moment, and you've no doubt had people say this to you already. But no matter how bad you are feeling, you will not feel this way forever. I personally derived much comfort from the Buddhist teachings about attachment. I hope you too are able to find a way through your pain. It's not easy, I know.

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2009, 01:51:33 AM »
That's a terrible place to be, Equiis. It mightn't be much consolation at the moment, and you've no doubt had people say this to you already. But no matter how bad you are feeling, you will not feel this way forever. I personally derived much comfort from the Buddhist teachings about attachment. I hope you too are able to find a way through your pain. It's not easy, I know.

The only way I will get through the pain is if my doctor comes back. How hard is that ? If my doctor really cares about me, and I think he does, he will find a way to see me in-person.

I posted a new YouTube video of Part I of some of my artwork that is already on my website, but YouTube turns it into a slide show and has better resolution.

I will be uploading Part II when I retake a few digital pics that failed to upload to Part I and add a few new art masterpieces as yet unseen by the World -- I painted many of my new pieces for the beauty and light I see in the World when I think of my doctor. I love him so much.  
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 02:43:10 AM by EquiisSavant »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2009, 03:36:10 AM »

I don't think you have any idea how I am feeling. I was sexually molested by my cousins when I was 4 1/2-5, by my father when I was appx. 14-15. I saved my father's life, only for him to push my mother to self-immolate on his front lawn four days later, which I witnessed -- I watched her die of 3rd degree burns over 100 % of her body. I went thru 4 yrs of psychiatric care -- 2 x a week over this to pull me out of the deepest depression where not a day went by I did not want to kill myself.

My doctor knew about all of this and knew when he suddenly abandoned me like he did, after inducing me to get such a deep emotional attachment with him, he would undo all the previous psychiatric treatment and put me back in that place where I was. I was not having these problems when I came to him, and not until he abandoned me like he did, but I have them now in spades.

If you have never watched your mother-- a parent, set herself on fire and burn to death so horribly -- the worst sudden abandonment possible, then you do not know what you are talking about when you say I will get over my doctor with what he did to re-create the same abandonment. I am not getting over this. He did not even counsel me before the termination, or refer me to another neurologist and for counseling. I don't think you really have any idea the depth of the devastation I am feeling over my doctor, or how depressed I am. He was really the only friend I had and the only person I have really been able to talk to or confide in since she died. I trusted him completely when he promised to be my doctor for my lifetime, and trusted him to help me and protect all my vulnerabilities.      

So, please, unless you feel like explaining to him just exactly why I need his therapy for my condition which he was improving tremendously -- nothwithstanding my other feelings for him, please spare me all the excuses that are only making me feel even worse. He completely ripped apart my psyche.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 03:38:02 AM by EquiisSavant »

Offline SleepyDragon

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2009, 04:24:53 AM »
The moment you are angry with me for my lack of understanding is the same moment you are not grieving the violation of your person, the death of your mother, or the departure of your doctor.

You are quite correct: I don't have any idea how you are feeling. Hell, I don't even keep track of how I myself am thinking and feeling from one moment to the next. I do know, though, that even the most intrusive thoughts, the strongest emotions, do not stay present 24/7/365. It takes a tremendous amount of mental discipline to make a single thought stay continuously present, even for just 10 or 15 minutes.

Your psyche may be damaged, but I repeat: You will not feel this way forever. The way you write and the way you paint encourage me to think that you will find a way through.

I wish you well.

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2009, 01:34:54 PM »
The moment you are angry with me for my lack of understanding is the same moment you are not grieving the violation of your person, the death of your mother, or the departure of your doctor.

You are quite correct: I don't have any idea how you are feeling. Hell, I don't even keep track of how I myself am thinking and feeling from one moment to the next. I do know, though, that even the most intrusive thoughts, the strongest emotions, do not stay present 24/7/365. It takes a tremendous amount of mental discipline to make a single thought stay continuously present, even for just 10 or 15 minutes.

Your psyche may be damaged, but I repeat: You will not feel this way forever. The way you write and the way you paint encourage me to think that you will find a way through.

I wish you well.

If you thought I felt "anger," then you are light years ahead of me. I have been so out of it, my feelings are one big blur of the most extreme pain, and beyond the pain, I really don't know what feelings I am feeling because I cannot even recognize them. I don't have the ability to keep one thought for 3 minutes without losing the thought whatever it was, much less 10 or 15. It has been this way since my doctor really really hurt me by his abandonment. And you are wrong about staying this way 24/7/365. I was this way for more than 4 years after my Mom died. I have not been able to paint much at all since my doctor did this. The ones I posted I did the week before I thought I would see him when I was estatically looking forward to my visit with him. I really have not done any since. I have not been able to write, either. It is making my husband's law practice fall apart. He has asked for a divorce almost every day since then. I tried to go to my P/T last Fri, first time since May 26th, and I just burst into tears and got quite hysterical in front of my therapist and told her about my doctor -- before what he did, I was going to P/T 2x week. Some days I have not even been able to see my horse. I spend most of the time trying to sleep so I am unconscious and cannot feel the pain, but then I dream about how happy I was when my doctor was still my doctor and I wake up hysterical in tears. And this is how each day has been since he did that to me, like the walking dead. I really don't see a future. So you really don't know what you are talking about.   

Offline SleepyDragon

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2009, 07:54:41 PM »
... So you really don't know what you are talking about.

I guess not, eh? Tell you what, let's talk again, say, a year from now, and you can tell me then whether or not you are still in exactly the same state that you are in now.

And I still wish you well.

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2009, 11:30:41 PM »
... So you really don't know what you are talking about.

I guess not, eh? Tell you what, let's talk again, say, a year from now, and you can tell me then whether or not you are still in exactly the same state that you are in now.

And I still wish you well.

I think what you say is anything but.

I have to wonder which one of you referred to my tracking site meter is the fed who is sending information to the federal center for the US government intelligence maintained by Hughes in Wichita, Kansas. I have the IP #s and over half of the hits on my artist website comes from this national intelligence fusion center, and most interestingly concern matters of my doctor abandoning me, not talking to me, bloggers with IP #s tracking to the Wichita center trying to tell me to forget my doctor to increase the pressure on me to kill myself, and a little team of UCLA psychologists -- what ? ... conveniently put on me the moment my doctor was forced to abandon me to see how my mental state was and if I would kill myself over my doctor? So, I have been attacked because of my autism and feds have pressured my doctor to exploit my autism conditions ? How despicable ! My doctor should turn all of them in.

But not to worry -- I already sent all these IP #s not only from here but other places that have attacked me and what has been done to me to the Congressional Intelligence Committees looking into the program Panetta just had to terminate so suddenly. Maybe Congress will want to inquire who/what feds forced my doctor to abandon his autistic patient so feds could exploit her medical condition to try to make her committ suicide. I guess this is how we run National Security in this Country now -- perpetrating little Bush-Cheny terror and GITMO style doctor manipulations on innocent American citizen's autism because our government policy left over from the Bush Administration and Republican GOP doesn't want free speech about the adults with autism and how they need government help.

I think some of the people here and other forums who have tried to dissuade me from how much I need my doctor's psychotherapy are the same plumber team of feds who have blog-hopped me from forum to forum since "AnnTM's" posts on ezboard forums, some of whom initiated vicious attacks on my autism -- and some of the same ones who likely have threatened my doctor to force him to abandon me as a patient to try to make me committ suicide. It is not the first time I have been attacked by feds to try to make me committ suicide, either -- Volokh.com by "whit"  masquerading as or actually being Judge James D. Whittemore telling me to go watch the movie CArrie and see the immolation scenes so I would kill myself. Or, how about the raid on my Facebook page of last week by an associate of Judge Kozinki who tried to entrap me to say something bad about the judge (whom I happen to admire) and tried to get me to kill myself. This is starting to get old.

No wonder our federal government isn't catching real terrorist threats to the United States -- they have to run around and attack someone engaging in purely First Amendment speech about the plight of adults with autism and manipulate her doctor and medical care by forcing an abandonment -- all things they know is unlawful activity under National Security laws.

How sick ! Congress should gut the intelligence programs if this is what feds are doing these days -- trying to make people with autism committ suicide by keeping them from their doctors because National policy doesn't like the adult autism problem in this Country and people with autism who speak publicly about it. I WILL find out what feds pressured my doctor and forced him to abandon me to exploit my mental state, and then I'm going to give all the info to Congress Intelligence Committees investigating the Panetta program that was terminated and also sue the bad rogues under Bivens.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 11:45:20 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2009, 01:59:19 AM »

I wish you well.

I just want to point out that your take on my doctor being so Saintly in his atrocious abandonment of me as his autistic patient, and your assumption that with the crippling foot injury he abandoned me with without care and treatment for over a year on his watch, while he strokes his own self-aggrandizing ego to make himself feel better about loving himself, while not only abandoning someone who really loved him leaving her crippled but also totally emotionally devastated/destroyed -- and a PATIENT no less, a vulnerable one with autism, who completely TRUSTED him, for whom he was the DOCTOR, "will not make me feel this way forever" is astounding ! Especially when you consider THIS video on YouTube of the DAMAGE.

I hope he feels really good and proud of himself as a doctor -- did he ever consider NOT HARMING his patients ? Or don't I count, because HE almost lost control and almost kissed me during our April 2009 visit when he ran around the desk to come take my hand ? (His initative, not mine). He conceals on his bio pages on University of South Florida neurology & psychiatry depts that he is advertising himself elsewhere (Journal of Alzheimers) as being on the faculty of USF Dept. of psychiatry -- what would you call that? Fraud ? Or maybe when he put enough hooks, anchors, and anchor chains in me with his transferences to not only ensure I would fall in love with him but to hold the entire United States fleet -- was it "informed consent" to his practice of psychiatry on me ?

You make me sick. I feel really VIOLATED !!! If he cared about me, he would prove it. He doesn't have the courage to deal with the love he so deliberately induced !!! So why did he do it ? I feel really VIOLATED !!!

And my foot is really crippled and hurts !!!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 02:05:34 AM by EquiisSavant »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2009, 05:13:01 AM »
I can see by how you walk that your foot still hurts, EquiisSavant.

I really sympathize because I sprained my ankle badly on April 6 and it still hurts too.

I'm still in Physical Therapy for mine.  It hurts when I do the exercises, but I think it's helping even though my progress has been slow.

Is the problem that insurance won't pay for physicical therapy visits for you?  It looks to me like they would still be able to help you if you could afford to go.

Also maybe a different brace would help support your ankle better while you ride.

Here is the one I am using:

http://www.hely-weber.com/product.php?id=1

I got mine from the office of the orthopedic surgeon I have been seeing, but I also found it online for $29.95:

http://www.ankleshop.com/proddetail.asp?prod=304

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2009, 02:42:22 PM »
I can see by how you walk that your foot still hurts, EquiisSavant.

I really sympathize because I sprained my ankle badly on April 6 and it still hurts too.

I'm still in Physical Therapy for mine.  It hurts when I do the exercises, but I think it's helping even though my progress has been slow.

Is the problem that insurance won't pay for physicical therapy visits for you?  It looks to me like they would still be able to help you if you could afford to go.

Also maybe a different brace would help support your ankle better while you ride.

Here is the one I am using:

http://www.hely-weber.com/product.php?id=1

I got mine from the office of the orthopedic surgeon I have been seeing, but I also found it online for $29.95:

http://www.ankleshop.com/proddetail.asp?prod=304

Callaway, it doesn't hurt my foot to ride so long as I am not jumping. I cannot wear any brace under my riding paddock boots, it won't fit. They are special riding boots and I have special stirrups with 4-way flex. The problem is walking, not riding just my one horse.

It is so bad now with the progression and deterioration to the foot that when I get up first thing in the a.m., it has now destroyed my left foot as well, and I almost lose my balance and fall.

My doctor, the one who did the transferences and is being a cowardly rat and autistic patient abandonder, actually examined my foot during Oct. 2008 visit and was very concerned it needed attention timely or might not be able to be fixed. There is nerve damage as well as other damage. It is not just pain or swelling that has not gone away -- knots, but there is also NO toe flexion -- the apparatus that makes you be able to curl and flex toes is gone -- destroyed, if I try to flex my toes, message from brain does not activate apparatus to flex the toes.

Not only does this basically destroy my horse jumping career I was still earning a living from, since if my foot slips in the stirrup due to rambunctious horse on landing from jumps, it jams the toes backwards, and it has no give/flex, so it rips and then excruciating pain beyond pain. Also, in the back part of the walking step, there is no flexion to push off for the next step properly, and that is destroying my left foot from the weight displacement, and is causing further damage to the disc bulges in my lumbar and S1. I also have thoracic scoliosis, and I am sure it is worsening that, as well.

As for the fact of the foot not now being able to be fixed -- do you think I do not have other doctors who have looked at my foot ? They relied on my doctor to follow-through on the timely referral. There are other doctors who have opinions on this !!!!

Why don't we just concede, my chicken-little hiding like a rat because he knows he abused an autistic patient doctor fucked up BIG TIME, and his university and all the other doctors who helped and supervised are going to eat dirt in a jury trial. A little $29 brace is not going to fix this injury -- it is permanent and career ending to a US National Champion in a multi-million dollar Sport of Kings. See my horse jumping pics on my website (Some Autism Horses of my Life and ASC Service Horse, at http://equiisautisticsavantartist.webs.com/), and maybe you will *get* how high my savant autism abilities were, and where they are now -- trashed by a doctor who HARMED HIS PATIENT !!! And made psychiatric transferences on her to induce her to fall in love with him, by falsely advertising he was not a psych on his University of South Florida pages while advertising elsewhere that he was more than skilled as a psychiatrist -- NO INFORMED CONSENT to the psych transferences, yet -- the one thing he was asked to examine and refer for treatment, the foot, went for a year untreated. And -- he NEVER showed me any of my 4 brain scans !!!! THAT is MALPRACTICE and licensure violation 101.

As for why it wasn't paid for, we have at all times had $100 k uninsured motorist coverage available to pay for this, just all the doctor's university had to do was bill the right geographic location of the right office -- their legal counsel fucked up. My husband, a lawyer, says she looks incompetent to practice law and not qualified for her postition at the university -- fails to understand motor vehcicle acident insurance laws to the point she cannot tell when two different geographic locations in two different states are about 1000 miles apart and cannot understand PIP insurance is not the same coverage as uninsured motorist insurance. But the doctor's legal counsel doubled her fuck up -- she had the head legal counsell file and she signed a statement to her licensing agency, The Florida Bar, saying she billed the uninsured motorist and they told her the benefits were exhausted. Do you know what happens when a lawyer makes a false statement to their licensing agency ?

The thing is, the uninsured motorist claims rep already filed a statement subject to false statement laws if it is wrong, to the Florida Dept. of Financial Services stating he was never billed and has never seen the bills from my doctor's university for the uninsured motorist coverage -- so two people have oppposite statements -- who is LYING ?

The doctor's legal counsel is in an inescapable losing tic-tac-toe pattern -- I made a public records request on her to get her proof that what she told The Florida Bar and keeps repeating is true or false. She did not provide me any records whatsoever to prove her statement of having billed the uninsured motorist coverage is true.

And THAT means, either she has no proof and her statement is clearly false to her licensing agency -- or, she has committed something like a second degree criminal misdemeanor in Florida for not turning over the proof response of public records of her billing the uninsured motorist carrier under the Florida public records laws. If she has the public records to prove she billed the uninsured motorist carrier, it is something like a second degree misdemeanor under Florida law for her not to provide those records to me in response to my public records request I made on her !!!

In sum, either the doctor's legal counsel's lie to her licensing agency or her criminal misdemeanor violation of Florida public records laws -- one or the other, was the cause of my treatment not getting paid to provide me the timely foot care on my doctor's referral, which was in writing in his e-mails.

And, the doctor also wrote several e-mails that he was personally going to ensure the billing got fixed -- he did not get it fixed, he is personally responsible, and then he abandoned me.

I call that the quick road to loss of a medical license.

And why should I care about him -- has he shown me one thing to demonstrate he cares about me whatsoever ?

If he doesn't do the right thing to reinstate his patient and ensure the HARM he and others there caused a vulnerable autistic patient of his, then HE has it coming with his licensing board and in front of a jury.

And he can explain THAT -- what he did and all his transferences, trying to kiss me, and false info about being a psychiatrist, to his wife and kids. Because when the publicity and lawsuits (shit) hits the fan, they are going to find out sooner or later.

He won't have ONE person in the World who thinks he is anything but a dog when this is over -- and rightfully so. HE did this !!!!! I tried to amicably workout a reinstatement to fix the harm. And on a personal level -- all the hair jazz he does to make himself so handsome won't attract any women when they find out he is not even a man !!

A real man -- and a real doctor -- would not have done this and would not have let it go.

Moreover, how ridiculous to think a $29 brace can fix my foot anymore than a $29 lasoo can take out Osama Bin Laden to save the billions of dollars of military fortunes the U.S. has spent trying to catch him.

Just concede -- my doctor fucked up !!!!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 02:58:36 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2009, 05:24:17 PM »
When we look at the video of EquissSavant's right foot injury and how the doctor she trusted with her life and his entire university fucked up, it is even more important to consider when evaluating what kind of character this doctor has as a doctor and a man, that, when he abandoned his vulnerable autistic patient causing psychiatric devastation, attachment splits to a person with autism deficits, and over a year delay resulting in his referral for treatment to her right foot deformity injury becoming untimely (then abandoned her entirely) -- a jury is going to see not only her art career and bar admission torn down to nothing, but her lifetime U.S. National Champion horse jumping career as well that was so STELLAR she even got trophy presentations from the United States Marines !!!

On her Facebook Wall:
http://www.facebook.com/EquiisAutisticSavant.mkdaypetrano

In the Autism Horses of a Lifetime link section at:
http://equiisautisticsavantartist.webs.com/

No $29 brace well-wishes that have already been rejected by other doctors as not helpful to fix her foot is going to fix these injuries to her U.S. National Champion, prodigious savant autistic career that a jury somewhere will inevitably consider.

It takes the courage and conviction of her doctor to do what's right and help her !!! She was his autistic patient who put her complete trust in him of protecting and nurturing her very life !!! Why does he lack the backbone to stand up to the inhumane supervisors who run his medical establishment -- or treat her at his private clinic as he promised ?

Sometimes, people's acts speak louder than their words.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2009, 09:16:08 PM »
That doctor you speak of was a psych/neuro doctor? He would not be qualified to do anything about your foot, if that is the case. A GP who could refer you on to a physio or other specialist for foot injuries would have been better.

It is not too late to have proper treatment for your foot, by the way. Don't give up on getting treatment for it.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2009, 11:56:12 PM »
That doctor you speak of was a psych/neuro doctor? He would not be qualified to do anything about your foot, if that is the case. A GP who could refer you on to a physio or other specialist for foot injuries would have been better.

It is not too late to have proper treatment for your foot, by the way. Don't give up on getting treatment for it.

My doctor was a neurologist -- he examined my foot and told me it was a neurological problem. He's not qualified -- according to you, but not to him ? I guess you must be a doctor with more qualifications than him ...

I also stated my doctor told me and advertised on the university's website he was a neurologist -- did not disclose he was a psych, and never told me that either, or got informed consent from me to do psych on me. Meanwhile, he was advertising on another Journal that he was on faculty of university as a psych -- which according to his not being listed on university website as a psych, means he wasn't as he claimed to the journal -- i.e. false advertising. I asked a rhetorical question any lawyer would know -- is that fraud ? The answer is yes, as well as lack of informed consent. Maybe you should check out Florida Medical Bd cases -- they do take away medical licenses for false advertising.

I don't have a GP. My doctor was also a caregiver to me in that he was facilitating all of my communications for getting other doctors and to get appts with them -- now that he abandoned me, I have no caregiver, no facilitated communication, and no way to get another doctor. I cannot use telephones or paper print, and Florida doctors do not use computer-only communication. So not only was I abandoned and have no doctor, but no way of getting another doctor.  

So because he abandoned me with autism and severe vulnerabilities--communication deficits, I am just basically abused and fucked. And that's why it has been a year and a half, and why I will never get the care for my foot now -- due to his abandonment. He told me right up to the abandonment that he was personally getting the billing straightened out -- so I could get his foot referral to fix my foot. He wrote this in e-mails -- so he is directly at fault for my foot now and no way to get another doctor for it, and for all the other things he promised, and to replace all my other 4-5 doctors. His abandonment terminated ALL of my doctors because he botched up his psychiatric tranferences on me and then abandoned me to punish me for his own screw-ups in how he handled my care, deliberately making me suicidal. All while he was failing to inform me he was a psych and while falsely advertising elsewhere that he was.

What other facts would you like to make up about my autism condition-communication deficits and about my doctor ? He exchanged btw us over 800 e-mails. I cannot even communicate with my husband like I could with my doctor -- I was a fairly non-verbal child, very locked in. My doctor just had an ability to communicate with me that less than three people in my entire life have had.

But maybe you are my doctor or one of his autism abuser co-horts blogging here to make up excuses -- does this make you feel good and proud ? Not everyone can communicate like *normal* people or even most Aspies. I am not even the one who facilicated the communication to get my doctor in the first place -- I only was able to communicate with him once he accepted me as a patient and I got his e-mail and we began e-mailing.

My foot is deformed now due to my doctor's universitys' and my doctor's abandonment -- I am just royally fucked. And obviously my doctor practices medicine by fucking/causing extreme harm to his patients without any care or concern whatsoever -- I know because he did it to me.

And I TRUSTED him !!!!!!!!!!!!  

If I had never met him, I would not now feel like I don't want to live. If I followed your autism-communication-deficit-ignorant advice, I would live with my foot like this deteriorating forever. No one would want to live this way.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 12:57:09 AM by EquiisSavant »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2009, 12:48:21 AM »
Here is just a sampling of e-mails taken from my reply to one of my complaints demonstrating my doctor was a caregiver for me facilitating all my communications to get other doctors and my appts with them -- this is why his abandonment is DEVASTATING:

As early as September 15, 2008 (via e-mail sent to Complainant), Dr. Hoffmann recognized the need for himself and his assistance Diane Clancy to facilitate Complainant’s severely autism limited communication access to making appointments outside of Dr. Hoffmann’s by stating “Thanks for the update. I will ask Diane Clancy to help and assist with the appointments.”

In a second communication the same day of November 11, 2008 (via e-mail sent to Complainant), 7:11 pm, Dr. Hoffmann acknowledged helping facilitate Complainant’s referral to another doctor: “…in my opinion is to change to another doctor which I am helping you with. Your health is of paramount importance….”

On November 13, 2008 (via e-mail sent to Complainant), 5:20 am, Dr. Hoffmann followed through on facilitating Complainant’s scheduling of appointments with other doctors: “I will find out this morning what the status is with the appointment with Dr Rumbak. It should not have taken this long”.

The following day, on November 14, 2008 (via e-mail sent to Complainant), 6:02 am, Dr. Hoffmann emphasized his efforts to handle and facilitate Complainant’s appointments with other doctors increasing her deep emotional autism dependence on him to handle communications access for all her medical care, “I will be at the South Tampa Campus this morning and will speak to Diane, and try and find Dr Rumbak myself and assist with the arrangements. I am very sorry you are having all this unecessary bother. I will certainly try and expedite it all for you”.

In a second communication the same day of November 14, 2008 (via e-mail sent to Complainant), Dr. Hoffmann followed up further with his extensive personal efforts to handle and facilitate Complainant’s appointments with her other doctors to overcome her severe autism communication impairments, re-enforcing her deep emotional dependence on him to handle all arrangements for her medical treatment, “No problems at all. I tracked down Dr Rumbak at TGH today and spoke personally with him about you. He will be happy to see you…. Diane Clancy was supposed to talk to you today about the updated arrangements - I spoke with her face to face as well this am.”

On November 18, 2008 (via e-mail sent to Complainant), Dr. Hoffmann reported back that he had made additional efforts to facilitate communication for Complainant to get an appointment with Dr. Rumbak.

In a second communication the same day of November 18, 2008 (via e-mail sent to Complainant), 7:15 p.m., Dr. Hoffmann further facilitated Complainant’s appointment to see Dr. Rumbak.

On November 26, 2008 (via e-mail sent to Complainant), 7:23 p.m., Dr. Hoffmann again responded to Complainant’s panicked e-mail about being shouted-down due to USF not accommodating her autism hyperacusia cortical hearing impairment resulting in triggering her TLE syndromes: “Sorry to hear that. Do you not agree wherever we go these days the places and people abound with bad manners ?!. I will speak to Dr Rumbak as soon as I can round him up and ask him or his staff to communicate with you via email”.

On December 3, 2008 (via e-mail sent to Complainant), Dr. Hoffmann induced yet more deep emotional dependency of Complainant on him for his dual caregiver role by beginning to offer her reassurance he would never stop talking to her or abandon her and was continuing to facilitate her appointments with other doctors: “No not alt all. So many people have been away including Diane Clancy over Thanksgiving. I will make sure she gets your appointments scheduled finally”.

In a third communication the same day of December 5, 2008 (via e-mail sent to Complainant), Dr. Hoffmann copied Complainant on his communication to his assistant to facilitate communication for her to set appointments with other doctors at USF: “Ms Petrano is having much difficulty with the people setting up the appointments for her test requested by Dr Rumbak. Can you please assist on her behalf and mine”.

In a fourth communication the same day of December 5, 2008 (via e-mail sent to Complainant), Dr. Hoffmann promised further special facilitation of arrangements for Complainant’s medical care: “Yes certainly. I have made many inquiries regarding suitable neuropsychologists and will be interviewing one or two in the near future personally on your behalf”.

On January 12, 2009 (via e-mail sent to Complainant), 7:52 p.m., Hoffmann responded to Complainant’s frustration trying to get the ECHO test scheduled for Dr. Rumbak: “Thanks for the update Ms Petrano I will be letting her know ASAP”

Despite this caregiving facilitated communication responsibility/role my doctor took on because of my severe autism vulnerabilities, he never (1.) showed me any of my 4 brain scans he had done, (2.) never got my neuropsychological testing in over TEN months after he promised to make a prompt referral, (3.) never got the PET imaging scan done, (4.) never wrote the medical literature on me he promised, (5.) never got my referral back to sleep study doctor, (6.) never followed thru on the ECHO test arrangements, and left my heart unchecked with rising blood pressure at time of the abandonment, (7.) never created the adult autism clinics he promised me for the lifetime care he promised me, (8.) never wrote the comprehensive report he promised me, (9.) never wrote the court, bar admission, and employer accommodations report he promised me or the testimony in court he promised me, (10.) never got the billing fixed as he promised me, so I could go to the referrals back to OB/GYN and for fixing my right foot, (11.) never got the HIPAA records errors fixed as he promised me, (12.) never made the PTSD referral he promised me, (13.) never made the psych referral he promised me,  (14.) never had the additional DTI readings and values done he promised me, (15.) never had the autism assistance referral he promised me, (16.) never made the referral back to Rumbak for more inhalent as he promised me, (17.) never made the language-music-sound-prosody-etc referral for therapy he promised me, (18) broke his absolute promise NEVER to abandon me.

Shall I attach all 300 or more e-mails so you can see the extent of HARM ?

Why do you think I am beyond DEVASTATED !!!!!!!! My doctor facilitated my autism inability to communicate to anyone to overcome that by personally handling all the communications to make all my medical care possible.

He abandoned me -- and I am just ... fucked.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 01:02:09 AM by EquiisSavant »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2009, 01:22:48 AM »
Why do you reply to people like you have a stick up your arse?