Educational

Author Topic: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK  (Read 13133 times)

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
Re: My Introduction Was Requested By PPK
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2009, 04:12:38 PM »
Good to see your not the sensitive type :welcome:
What does the U.S. Attorney worry about and how did you get in the hot seat

I appreciate everyone welcoming me ! It is good to have friends when you have autism and no one wants to be your friend, including even your autism neurologist.

To answer the above question, in the United States, all a person needs to do to "get in the hot seat" of the U.S. Attorney is co-exist with a DX of high functioning autism with savant syndromes, the more prodigious, the higher on the list it appears.

I did have research from the U.S. State Dept.'s material during the Bush Administration indicating people with autism, no different than the Quakers and other just all-Americans, were being profiled as potential suspected suspects of suspected "domestic terrorism," *just because* of our autistic savant syndromes. In my case, I also graduated law school and passed the hardest bar examination in the U.S., and I surmise my prodigious savant autism-with-law degree somehow threatens the power elite and gets in the craw of the homogeneously neurotypical U.S. Attorneys Dept.

Evidently, the Obama Administration has not yet weeded out some of these discriminatory anti-autism/Aspie policies. So -- until then -- I have to go around like John Lennon did for all the decades he did nothing wrong except ... play the greatest music !      
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 04:28:37 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2009, 04:17:55 PM »
He is worried about his job...

Perhaps this is a very astute observation, and not so far from the truth -- if the homogeneously neurotypical legal profession, and most especially the U.S. Attorney's Office, had to hire people on merit, it is a certainly the savant autistic people whose brains think and solve problems 40% faster would have the hiring edge.

That's why they discriminate, hate us, profile us, and set about trying to make our savant autistic lives "vast wastes" as my neurologist called mine, despite my significant struggle to achieve the accomplishments I have, including my artwork.

Sadly, they do no one any favor, since they ruin people's lives like mine, and at the same time, they are not hiring the best and brightest candidates available, which ultimately cannot help but reflect on poor job performances in their Dept. And there is nothing a savant autistic can do about this plight to bring positive change.  
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 04:29:47 PM by EquiisSavant »

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2009, 04:19:28 PM »

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. What got the Tampa Attorney pissed enough to track you to WrongPlanet and contact Alex?

Oh, and welcome. You seem arrogant but also in some ways competent.

If my autism makes others perceive me as "arrogant," I am profoundly sorry. It was not my intention. Given my severe language start in life, it is a miracle I can speak.

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2009, 04:22:48 PM »
My website:
http://www.equiisautisticsavantartist.webs.com/
I like your site. :)

Thank you. I posted a new painting a day ago or so.

I have new ones I will be posting soon, as well, when I am not experiencing bouts of severe depression over my autism neurologist quitting me and abandoning me without securing a referral for me to another equally qualified autism doctor, leaving me suddenly in need of medical care/treatment and no doctor. I am painting when I can manage it.

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2009, 04:26:41 PM »
Where did you go?

I am sorry. I have been very depressed since my doctor quit me. He was my best friend. Now I have to talk to my autism horse, but unlike my neurologist, my horse lacks his unique sense of humor. And his conversational repertoir is not as vast as my doctors, since he mostly wants to talk about apples and peppermints. 

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2009, 04:32:53 PM »
Where did you go?

I am sorry. I have been very depressed since my doctor quit me. He was my best friend. Now I have to talk to my autism horse, but unlike my neurologist, my horse lacks his unique sense of humor. And his conversational repertoir is not as vast as my doctors, since he mostly wants to talk about apples and peppermints. 

Well what the fuck, brother we're here. This isn't a support forum or anything but we have lots of "conversational repertoir" for you to enjoy.  :thumbup:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2009, 04:40:00 PM »

Perhaps this is a very astute observation, and not so far from the truth -- if the homogeneously neurotypical legal profession, and most especially the U.S. Attorney's Office, had to hire people on merit, it is a certainly the savant autistic people whose brains think and solve problems 40% faster would have the hiring edge.

That's why they discriminate, hate us, profile us, and set about trying to make our savant autistic lives "vast wastes" as my neurologist called mine, despite my significant struggle to achieve the accomplishments I have, including my artwork.

Sadly, they do no one any favor, since they ruin people's lives like mine, and at the same time, they are not hiring the best and brightest candidates available, which ultimately cannot help but reflect on poor job performances in their Dept. And there is nothing a savant autistic can do about this plight to bring positive change.  
:plus:
It goes on in all walks of life. Put it this way, this all starts with school bullying, where the dim use the social rules to come out on top. School bullying would be derided as terrorism if it were done on the international relations level - but inside a state its welcomed by the moronic majority. Democracy is another one of those tools, along with argument by society.

Have you ever looked into social meritocracy? I see it as the political system which should benefit us the most.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2009, 07:04:48 PM »

I say fuck them I wouldn't be surprised if they had files on a bunch of people here.  My hobbies arouse looks and I'm sure if the cops came to my house the hazmat and bomb squad would come too(military collectibles , at home chemistry). As far as your Doctor that's a tough one but probably for the better did he give a referral? 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2009, 07:24:58 PM »
Hi EquiisSavant.

:welcome:

I liked your artwork.

We normally never censor anything here, so I don't think you have much to worry about.

When and where did you pass the bar?

Do you have a horse?

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2009, 08:30:45 PM »
 :welcome:

Like Callaway like Your Art Work.

Guardian of the Empire

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2009, 03:09:12 AM »
Hello EquiisSavant. You must have met Gulliver straight after his racing career finished. Do you find he's changed much since then? He looks like a mellow-tempered guy. Other racehorses I've known about will shy at thistles and try to bite you any chance they get, and would definitely not make good candidates for an equine therapy program. :)

"Magnificent" is not too strong a word to describe your art. I found "Migrating Birds at Sunset" in particular to be sublimely beautiful. You have every reason to feel proud.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2009, 03:59:26 PM »
Where did you go?

Well, stick around here. We're not always a friendly bunch but I think we tolerate a lot more than most.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2009, 07:21:59 PM »
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. What got the Tampa Attorney pissed enough to track you to WrongPlanet and contact Alex?

If my autism makes others perceive me as "arrogant," I am profoundly sorry. It was not my intention. Given my severe language start in life, it is a miracle I can speak.

Okay. If you haven't already figured out from my post to you on the Drivel, I have no ill will against you. A lot of people (including myself) don't like to hear someone talk so often about how they are a savant and how they've overcome so much, even if it's true. Once or twice is enough and then it starts to sound like bragging.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2009, 07:24:32 PM »

Okay. If you haven't already figured out from my post to you on the Drivel, I have no ill will against you. A lot of people (including myself) don't like to hear someone talk so often about how they are a savant and how they've overcome so much, even if it's true. Once or twice is enough and then it starts to sound like bragging.

It kinda does man. Unless someone asks about it that is.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline EquiisSavant

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2009, 05:44:20 PM »

I say fuck them I wouldn't be surprised if they had files on a bunch of people here.  My hobbies arouse looks and I'm sure if the cops came to my house the hazmat and bomb squad would come too(military collectibles , at home chemistry). As far as your Doctor that's a tough one but probably for the better did he give a referral?  

No, my neurologist did not give me a referral. The CARD Autism Center has informed me he is essentially the only neurologist available to take adult autism and savant people in my state. I have been checking, and this seems to be the case. But he did write me in an e-mail before creating the situation as pretext for which he terminated me, that he was establishing an adult autism clinic and autism research at the University, so I do not see why they should not be able to get that clinic up and running full of available adults autism neurologists and other professionals and I should not get to be seen by one of the other adult autism clinic neurologists. If my doctor was not telling the truth about the adult autism clinic that would be ... ? At minimum, research misconduct affecting the University's federal grants ? I have to give him the benefit of the doubt, however, and assume he was truthful and putting all the adult autism clinic and autism research through all the proper channels at the University, so I guess I can write the Governor's Commission On Disabilities to intervene and broker why I should not be a patient at the new adult autism clinic that is being established ? Perhaps I should send the doctor's e-mail about establishing the clinic and my autism DX to the local TV and ask them why I will not be able to be a patient at the new adult autism clinics, and if they think they should not give some coverage to the new adult autism clinic that will be benefitting adults with autism in my area ? Just some thoughts ... trying to get to the bottom of this ...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 05:47:24 PM by EquiisSavant »