Author Topic: Ask The_Chosen_One something random.  (Read 6331 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Ask The_Chosen_One something random.
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2010, 10:23:50 PM »
I haven't seen him act like a twat in quite a while. If anything, just the opposite.

If his skin is too thin, I assume it's him that's going to be hurt, not you?

It's not my fault that he feels provoked at the drop of a hat.

This is how shit went down at WP 3 years ago. It started out in the PP&R forum, where we were dabating opposite sides of a topic. He couldn't handle a well articulated opposing viewpoint so he became increasingly abusive. He becam abusive through PM's so I posted it so everyone could see what a jerk he was being. Of course this backfired because Quarermass and Mr.Mark jumped to his defence even though he started it, and was in the wrong. Here, He doesn't have Mr Plank's retard moderation staff to wipe his ass for him, so  the bottom line is that he needs to grow some skin and grow up, or he needs to leave untill he's mentaly more stable.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2010, 03:27:30 AM »
I haven't seen him act like a twat in quite a while. If anything, just the opposite.

This is how shit went down at WP 3 years ago. It started out in the PP&R forum, where we were dabating opposite sides of a topic. He couldn't handle a well articulated opposing viewpoint so he became increasingly abusive. He becam abusive through PM's so I posted it so everyone could see what a jerk he was being. Of course this backfired because Quarermass and Mr.Mark jumped to his defence even though he started it, and was in the wrong. Here, He doesn't have Mr Plank's retard moderation staff to wipe his ass for him, so  the bottom line is that he needs to grow some skin and grow up, or he needs to leave untill he's mentaly more stable.

OK Scrap are you saying that he WAS or IS thin-skinned?
Talking about what did or didn't happen 3 years ago and on another site seems...I dunno butthurt?
He is here and he seems to give as good as he gets and does pretty well. I rate him.
Does this have anything to do with you turning another year older? Dude don't stress. I am 39 too and about to hit 40. So take solace. I will always be older than you and probably uglier too. ;)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2010, 03:32:10 AM »

Yes, he used to get provoked very easily and he tried to take almost everyone here on all at once a year or two ago.  I think he learned something from that experience.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2010, 07:03:57 AM »

That was three years ago.

We had a run-in more than a year ago where we cleared the air and since then TCO's been more than OK in my book. I don't see why you need to bring up that old stuff when there is ample evidence that he's left it behind.

I know, this is Intensity and here's where you should back up your words and all that, but don't you think there's anything more, well, I don't know, current?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2010, 07:38:56 AM »
Yep. Hell I have seen TCO lose his rag and others here but when shit goes down and faults admitted  and everyone has moved on it is kind of...:deadhorse: :deadhorse:

What it makes it look like. I will try to say this delicately. If he doesn't have a problem and no-one else here has a problem, but you are still holding onto old shit like that...?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2010, 08:42:31 AM »
Exactly. Worrying about old shit is about as pointless as waiting for Christ to put in an appearance. As Barbrady said, 'Move along, notheing to see here'.

And just to reiterate, Scap. This IS 2010, and I no longer frequent that sewer. But if you still feel butthurt by MrMark and Quaterfag, take it up with them. Good luck, cos I really couldn't care less.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2010, 08:47:32 AM »
Yep its 2010. If cthulu does come out of the ocean and kill us all in 2012, i'll be grinning.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline kaileen

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2010, 09:28:13 AM »
do you like carrots?
"Me divierto en arrancar del pecho mi mismo corazón...

un cadáver más qué importa al mundo?"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2010, 09:30:46 AM »
I don't know if TCO does, but  :bunny:  and  :sheep:   and :goat:  do.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2010, 09:32:34 AM »
Yep its 2010. If cthulu does come out of the ocean and kill us all in 2012, i'll be grinning.

Cthulu is related to squid is he not?  :orly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2010, 10:55:01 AM »
do you like carrots?

Like any Aussie, in a roast with spuds and lamb. Oh, and don't forget the peas.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2010, 10:58:18 AM »

Yep. ;)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2010, 11:03:16 AM »

Yep. ;)

Cthulu vs Jesus. I want a ringside seat with :popcorn: cheering for a nil-all draw.

Then I will take over and declare world peace.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2010, 11:10:32 AM »

Yep. ;)

Cthulu vs Jesus. I want a ringside seat with :popcorn: cheering for a nil-all draw.

That would be an awesome fight , Clthulu is gonna win.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2010, 11:16:28 AM »

Yep. ;)

That would be an awesome fight , Clthulu is gonna win.

Actually, checking the raw stats I think you're right. Turning water into wine and healing cripples just ain't gonna be enough.

Oh, and just one more thing before we kill off the OP's original whine, posting PM's publicly was gonna get your arse banhammered no matter what. I thought you would have known that. anyway, back to normal programming.