Author Topic: Ask The_Chosen_One something random.  (Read 6299 times)

Scrapheap

Ask The_Chosen_One something random.
« on: May 29, 2009, 01:56:33 AM »
Now that you've settled into Intensity, are you going to behave like the passive-agressive cunt that you did over at Wank Planet??

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Ask The_Chosen_One something random.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 07:26:46 AM »
That's pretty old, Scrap. TCO's been here quite a while, and IMO he's settled nicely.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 12:28:05 PM »
The majority of bullshit was initiated by others towards TCO. His one fault may be that he doesn't just turn the other cheek at times when it might be best. But at the same time, he stands up for what he believes  and I admire him for that.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 01:13:21 PM »
Who cares about what happened on WP? This is Intensity. Should be a clean slate.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 02:07:22 PM »
That's pretty old, Scrap. TCO's been here quite a while, and IMO he's settled nicely.

And if that's truely the case, then that answers my question. I'd like to hear it straight from the horses mouth though.

Who cares about what happened on WP? This is Intensity. Should be a clean slate.

Yes, but wer'e still talking about the same person. If he hasn't grown up, then his "clean slate" won't last long. From what I've seen of his posts here, he's still acting the same.

The majority of bullshit was initiated by others towards TCO. His one fault may be that he doesn't just turn the other cheek at times when it might be best. But at the same time, he stands up for what he believes  and I admire him for that.

At Wank Planet, HE would start shit, and then turn around and try to play the victim. It was if he woke up every morning with the goal of being just like Jesse Jackson.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 02:14:27 PM »

At Wank Planet, HE would start shit, and then turn around and try to play the victim. It was if he woke up every morning with the goal of being just like Jesse Jackson.

By expressing his opinion or belief on a subject?
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 02:27:31 PM »

Yes, but wer'e still talking about the same person. If he hasn't grown up, then his "clean slate" won't last long. From what I've seen of his posts here, he's still acting the same.

Fair enough. But he should be given the chance, no?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 02:31:55 PM »

This is Intensity. Anyone can do that, including those reacting.

That's what many won't accept--that if you react to some jerk and tell him to fuck off, in so may words, you have every right to do so and it won't be any less intense or whatever they want to call it.

Scrap is perfectly within his rights to question everything TCO does, and you're right to question him.

I think this little feature is what makes this place more fun than the others.

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 06:19:55 PM »

No, by making personal attacks when he couldn't defend his beliefs, and then complaining to the mods that he was being attacked, when he was the instigator. It's cuntish behavior like that, that pissed me off about him. He was a coward and a liar and I called him out on it.

Scrapheap

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 08:11:14 PM »
Here's a few gems that The_Chosen_One wrote on Wank Planet

Scrapheap

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2009, 12:15:47 AM »

Fair enough. But he should be given the chance, no?

Yes, which is why I'm asking the question instead of calling him out. My sock-puppet almost got banned on WP over calling him on his shit. Look at the link in my previous post if you want the story.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2009, 06:15:19 AM »
Those posts were written some time ago. Maybe he's changed since?! :-\

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2009, 03:21:15 PM »
Do you like snow peas?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

P7PSP

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2009, 12:01:57 AM »
That is some funny shit.  :lol: There was a row at zOMG last Summer between TCO and Flake/Citrus/etc that had some funny shit in it as well.

Scrapheap

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2009, 04:59:59 PM »
Well TCO, Answer up!! or do you need to be called out??