Author Topic: 10 post intro  (Read 3191 times)

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
  • Unermuedlich Aufwiegelung
10 post intro
« on: April 04, 2009, 06:01:12 PM »
Hello

I was pointed here by one of the site's members.

Looking forward to be able to say what I want.
"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds." Ronald David Laing

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
Re: 10 post intro
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 06:01:58 PM »
I'm 35 and live in part of Europe
"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds." Ronald David Laing

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 06:05:01 PM »
According to some tests I was recommended the other day I am an aspie - tbh I'm still at a 'so what' stage.

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 06:06:46 PM »
I'm looking forward to getting flamed as I've never had the opportunity to vent full blast before  yay! :asthing: :yawn:

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 06:08:34 PM »
I am interested to know in what way the site becomes unlocked after 10 posts

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 06:09:30 PM »
which is obviously why I am making these nonsense posts in quick succession.

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 06:15:48 PM »
 I'm hoping that any arguments that I get involved in here act as facilitating catharsis and personal growth for all those involved rather than lasting pain or significant ego damage  :thumbup:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 06:15:54 PM »
I don't know if you can handle it are you easily offended r the sensitive type? :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 06:18:20 PM »
I'm hoping that any arguments that I get involved in here act as facilitating catharsis and personal growth for all those involved rather than lasting pain or significant ego damage  :thumbup:

You should have used your first 10 posts to argue with yourself, it would have been more entertaining.

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2009, 06:22:09 PM »
I guess that's for me to know and you to find out *shrugs*

No, I can be pretty sang froid when I choose to.

Why send an invite to then say that?

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2009, 06:23:18 PM »

You should have used your first 10 posts to argue with yourself, it would have been more entertaining.

i never went to entertainment school *shrugs*

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2009, 06:24:01 PM »
I guess that's for me to know and you to find out *shrugs*

No, I can be pretty sang froid when I choose to.

Why send an invite to then say that?

that was my reply to you, parts

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2009, 06:25:31 PM »
He asks everyone that. :P

Welcome and come sip the shit.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2009, 06:25:59 PM »
So where's the 10 post apocalypse?  :zoinks:

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2009, 06:26:25 PM »
He asks everyone that. :P

Welcome and come sip the shit.

thanks