Author Topic: berta aka aspia  (Read 3891 times)

TheoK

Re: berta aka aspia
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2009, 07:32:36 AM »
Maybe not, but WISE. One guy on a Swedish board once posted a pic of himself openly. He constantly used to refer to another member of that board as "mentally ill", becuase the other guy didn't share his views in a lot of things and the first guy couldn't argue in an honest way but prefered to humiliate his opponents.

One day someone posted that pic with a lot of personal information about the guy on that board. He hadn't posted it there to begin with, but voilà, it ended up there.  8)

He's the only guy with that name in all of Sweden, and a lot of people don't like him.

That's why you shouldn't post pics of yourself and don't even give them away to people you don't trust to 99.99%.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2009, 04:51:41 PM »
Well, wise and brave often don't go hand in hand.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2009, 03:11:47 PM »
Maybe not, but WISE. One guy on a Swedish board once posted a pic of himself openly. He constantly used to refer to another member of that board as "mentally ill", becuase the other guy didn't share his views in a lot of things and the first guy couldn't argue in an honest way but prefered to humiliate his opponents.

One day someone posted that pic with a lot of personal information about the guy on that board. He hadn't posted it there to begin with, but voilà, it ended up there.  8)

He's the only guy with that name in all of Sweden, and a lot of people don't like him.

That's why you shouldn't post pics of yourself and don't even give them away to people you don't trust to 99.99%.

You mean like when you posted my picture without asking for permission first?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2009, 02:46:45 PM »
lit it doesn't matter who posts your picture, since it's YOUR picture. it'll be on the net then.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2009, 03:24:37 PM »
Yes, that's right.

I sometimes feel like posting Lit's.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2009, 03:30:58 PM »
i have his nude. 8)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2009, 03:34:55 PM »
The one he keeps wasting my bandwidth with here?

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2009, 04:08:40 PM »
i dunno, oh i think he posted it. i have his mug too.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2009, 11:37:45 AM »
ok, that's something I can live without...
Feeling neutral is very normal.