Educational

Author Topic: Intro to SinsBoldly  (Read 16227 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Intro to SinsBoldly
« Reply #270 on: March 28, 2009, 12:12:21 AM »
:tinfoil: :arrr:

I am up for a good fight!
 :flamer: :litigious:
 :vader:
 :anal:
WP ought to be worried.

Now if only I could just be motivated

:green:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #271 on: March 28, 2009, 12:20:06 AM »
I think she's been scared off. :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #272 on: March 28, 2009, 03:45:41 PM »
I think she's been scared off. :laugh:

so post psot more naked girls. See if thathelp see if that that helps.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #273 on: March 28, 2009, 03:48:14 PM »
FFS

She/he/it id strong enough to keeep a hundred punkass dipstickks inline on a massisve emo cunty cunty asd support site, why can't she make hear mark her!/!?!

... nulesss she is knot as strong as dshee appears.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #274 on: March 28, 2009, 03:49:05 PM »

head shit!

get in her and make su grovell

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #275 on: March 28, 2009, 05:03:56 PM »
FFS

She/he/it id strong enough to keeep a hundred punkass dipstickks inline on a massisve emo cunty cunty asd support site, why can't she make hear mark her!/!?!

... nulesss she is knot as strong as dshee appears.

Only strong in the role of dominatrix. Either on the phone, or on a forum.

...... Or would this be a dominating tactic ......... waiting before she'll give permission to come ............
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #276 on: March 28, 2009, 05:52:43 PM »
 :laugh: Nah, she probably just got sick of the fact all we were talking about is WrongPlanet. But hey, if she can't see the reasons for that, that's her problem. She might have made a cool member or she might not have, we'll never know.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #277 on: March 28, 2009, 09:33:21 PM »
:laugh: Nah, she probably just got sick of the fact all we were talking about is WrongPlanet. But hey, if she can't see the reasons for that, that's her problem. She might have made a cool member or she might not have, we'll never know.

What a shame.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #278 on: March 29, 2009, 04:54:28 AM »
Hell I don't care about WP. That was just where I learned about her and my basis for interacting with her. I thought I was pleasant enough....no?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #279 on: March 29, 2009, 07:25:20 AM »
Hell I don't care about WP. That was just where I learned about her and my basis for interacting with her. I thought I was pleasant enough....no?

You're a gentleman.
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #280 on: March 29, 2009, 10:44:56 AM »
Seriously. You guys. Who cares?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #281 on: March 29, 2009, 12:37:50 PM »

I think that if she/he/it had even tried to be a solid, some congealed posting style might have developed. I almost laughed more than once and might have once witht something to chew on from it.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #282 on: March 29, 2009, 01:10:15 PM »
Seriously. You guys. Who cares?

WP

Did they send their best this time?

Are we to wait another year for another or another year for another?

richard

« Reply #283 on: April 02, 2009, 09:31:36 AM »
ah theres nothing wrong with sinsboldly. i like her, she should have stuck around

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #284 on: April 02, 2009, 01:35:01 PM »
ah theres nothing wrong with sinsboldly. i like her, she should have stuck around

Yes, I agree that she should have not left.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein