Author Topic: Intro to SinsBoldly  (Read 16127 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Intro to SinsBoldly
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2009, 08:56:10 PM »
Come on back we don't bite that hard just enough to taste blood
She is back. *wonders who she PM'ed*

The other spy.

:tinfoil:

Coming to think of it Calandale used to mod WP as well whilst being on here...

He was upfront and honest about it.

He actually showed up as a kind of "extended" moderator, in order to try to settle some rift between Scrapheap and Flagg, who was also a moderator at the time. Flagg had banned Scrapheap from WP and Scrapheap was pissed. Calandale was going to try to sort it out, because Flagg was underage at the time and could not register at this site.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 08:59:38 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2009, 09:01:55 PM »

The other spy.

:laugh:
Well she never got to see the sanctum anyway. She should have posted a lot more...

He actually showed up as a kind of "extended" moderator, in order to try to settle some rift between Scrapheap and Flagg, who was also a moderator at the time. Flagg had banned Scrapheap from WP and Scrapheap was pissed. Calandale was going to try to sort it out, because Flagg was underage at the time and could not register at this site.
[/quote]
True - but my point kind of was that WP mods can be members here, if they accept the place.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2009, 09:28:58 PM »

The other spy.

:laugh:
Well she never got to see the sanctum anyway. She should have posted a lot more...

True - but my point kind of was that WP mods can be members here, if they accept the place.

Well, yes, anyone is welcome.

Just like a bag of mice is welcome in a snake den.
 :headbang2:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2009, 09:31:38 PM »
I bet she doesn't come back. I think we haven't given her sufficient attention and respect.  :P
Really?   Does it even matter if she does come back?

Philosophy? 

Do you really think we should go there?
Does it matter if we do go there or not?

I suppose we just did and I can not find a way that it could possibly matter.
Then it is settled!
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2009, 09:54:55 PM »
Merle you sound somewhat schizoid to me.
Please be aware that being rude to other members is not tolerated.

lol

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2009, 11:04:15 AM »

And that was just one of his minor problems.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2009, 11:05:14 AM »

Anyone can, including Alex. :orly:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2009, 05:12:22 PM »
"Come to me my pretties.....:"  >:D
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

sinsboldly

« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2009, 11:03:45 PM »
hey,
I didn't get any posts in my Email in box that there was a post in my Intro thread. I was kinda wondering if no one at all was moved to read or answer my intro (that I was asked to write).  So, I got busy, as ya' do, and hadn't come back to I2 until I got a PM from "parts" wondering if I was coming back and wow, 6 pages of welcome! 

I don't know if Alex 'allows' people to come to I2 or ZOMG or what ever. I have never heard anything about it.  I couldn't be bothered to follow such petty parochialism , anyway and besides, no one has 'allowed' me to do anything since I escaped from Topeka State years ago.  Your version of 'MrMark" sorta gave me a turn, I must admit, and I am rather glad I didn't meet up with him before I knew he was a ringer!  I have never heard most of the ideas you have about WP mods before, and hoping to not seem like too much of a naif,  but I am amazed.  But yeah, WP wouldn't put up with a 10th of what happens here. 

However, I am a big girl and have my big girl panties on, so what ever, when in Rome and all of that.  I came here because I was looking up other Aspie boards and wondered what was out on the Internet.  I mean, people ask me, and I had to say, I didn't know.  Now I am finding out.

Merle

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2009, 11:39:54 PM »
hey,
I didn't get any posts in my Email in box that there was a post in my Intro thread. I was kinda wondering if no one at all was moved to read or answer my intro (that I was asked to write).  So, I got busy, as ya' do, and hadn't come back to I2 until I got a PM from "parts" wondering if I was coming back and wow, 6 pages of welcome! 

I don't know if Alex 'allows' people to come to I2 or ZOMG or what ever. I have never heard anything about it.  I couldn't be bothered to follow such petty parochialism , anyway and besides, no one has 'allowed' me to do anything since I escaped from Topeka State years ago.  Your version of 'MrMark" sorta gave me a turn, I must admit, and I am rather glad I didn't meet up with him before I knew he was a ringer!  I have never heard most of the ideas you have about WP mods before, and hoping to not seem like too much of a naif,  but I am amazed.  But yeah, WP wouldn't put up with a 10th of what happens here. 

However, I am a big girl and have my big girl panties on, so what ever, when in Rome and all of that.  I came here because I was looking up other Aspie boards and wondered what was out on the Internet.  I mean, people ask me, and I had to say, I didn't know.  Now I am finding out.

Merle

I just checked your profile, and it is not currently set to notify you of replies unless you click on "Notify me of replies" under "Additional Options" when you post.

sinsboldly

« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2009, 01:29:19 AM »
hey,

Merle

I just checked your profile, and it is not currently set to notify you of replies unless you click on "Notify me of replies" under "Additional Options" when you post.

Thank you Callaway! I will flip that switch and become part and party to my own thread, then.

Merle

P7PSP

« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2009, 07:58:15 AM »
hey,

Merle
:plus: for not being a pussy. I had no reason based on your WP posts to think you were, but your absence from this thread did not look right. It's good to see it was just a minor oversight on your profile settings.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2009, 09:25:50 AM »
hey,

Merle

Just watch it when Alex starts asking questions. Many of us are banned there.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2009, 11:31:24 AM »
hey,

Merle
I suggest you do some reading of old threads around here on WP - you might find it an eye-opener. Several members and former members of here were the original moderators on there. Might want to look up William Freund whilst you are at it.

As for "MrMark" - any member can change their own profiles.

sinsboldly

« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2009, 12:10:38 PM »
hey,

Merle
I suggest you do some reading of old threads around here on WP - you might find it an eye-opener. Several members and former members of here were the original moderators on there. Might want to look up William Freund whilst you are at it.

As for "MrMark" - any member can change their own profiles.

as I have been a member of WP since 2006 and read all the past mod logs, my eyes have been wide open from the beginning.  Any site that would have me as a member, let alone as a mod, would have to be accomdating to allow me to be there, anyway.

Merle