Author Topic: So What Is It Now? What Should It Be?  (Read 21809 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: So What Is It Now? What Should It Be?
« Reply #240 on: April 17, 2013, 04:16:19 PM »
He's good at bullshitting but the fact he forgot a lot of crap that would make some of his boastful claims hypocritical tells me he wouldn't be all that good. There are much better lawyers out there. I find many one here gullible tbh.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #241 on: April 17, 2013, 04:19:22 PM »
He's good at bullshitting but the fact he forgot a lot of crap that would make some of his boastful claims hypocritical tells me he wouldn't be all that good. There are much better lawyers out there. I find many one here gullible tbh.
nay.
Are you suggesting that on an aspire forum, where people take things literally, that here are many gullible people here.
No way!!!  :lol1:
Misunderstood.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #242 on: April 17, 2013, 06:17:37 PM »
nay.
Are you suggesting that on an aspire forum, where people take things literally, that here are many gullible people here.
No way!!!  :lol1:

He is good at subtly implying shit then playing dumb. He is mostly NT as he wasn't even diagnosed until his kid was. He knows what he's doing.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #243 on: April 17, 2013, 10:55:45 PM »
^And there's this thread over and done with. Dunc's Law rules.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #244 on: April 17, 2013, 11:10:25 PM »
^And there's this thread over and done with. Dunc's Law rules.

No, it does not apply here. The guy is obviously higher functioning on the spectrum which is my point. I think you're being literal. He is like a person in crutches making fun of people in wheelchairs because he's "higher functioning".

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #245 on: April 18, 2013, 02:48:50 PM »
So he is still on the spectrum, just higher functioning?

Dunc's Law needs to be rewritten.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #246 on: April 18, 2013, 03:31:33 PM »
MLA lacked honesty, imo.. on the interwebz/on auti-fora/posting. He went/acted all tough guy too often whilst carrying quite a small 'weapon' in real live/real time. NT-ish-like, I reckon.

Well, don't get me wrong.. I'm not anti MLA. He's quite an intelligent chap, I know.

Why, out of the blue, he became a dominant moderator on Prongwlanet (a few years ago), stinks like only a mustelidae would, I say.

Does it take one to know one?
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #247 on: April 18, 2013, 08:41:34 PM »

Yes. He doesn't ever pick on anyone as smart as him or at least who he thinks is as smart. He underestimated me greatly. He purposely goes after an ''easy win" which is why he kept picking on Richard. He's smart, but not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 09:07:43 PM by Uppity Retard »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #248 on: April 18, 2013, 10:52:40 PM »
I disagree. I think he would have beaten the crap out of you if he'd still be here. :M

Seriously, this is becoming a "my dad is stronger than your dad" discussion.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #249 on: April 18, 2013, 11:45:59 PM »
I disagree. I think he would have beaten the crap out of you if he'd still be here. :M

Seriously, this is becoming a "my dad is stronger than your dad" discussion.

Liar liar pants on fire. :M

I don't know what you mean by the second sentence. :tard: 

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #250 on: April 19, 2013, 10:12:38 AM »

Yes. He doesn't ever pick on anyone as smart as him or at least who he thinks is as smart. He underestimated me greatly. He purposely goes after an ''easy win" which is why he kept picking on Richard. He's smart, but not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.

I don't agree. I think he pretty much was happy to have a go at anyone. The thing is those people he agreed with generally were people he like and visa versa. U fully expected their would be a time I would be on the other side of the fence to him in a big issue.
I dunno if he was higher functioning or smarter than me or whomever, but I don't think the should stop him fighting or others fighting him. Would not have stopped me.
I know you don't, but I like him and miss him on here
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #251 on: April 19, 2013, 10:38:18 AM »

I don't agree. I think he pretty much was happy to have a go at anyone. The thing is those people he agreed with generally were people he like and visa versa. U fully expected their would be a time I would be on the other side of the fence to him in a big issue.
I dunno if he was higher functioning or smarter than me or whomever, but I don't think the should stop him fighting or others fighting him. Would not have stopped me.
I know you don't, but I like him and miss him on here

Well hopefully he can get his pink piggy ass back on here so we can resume our callout. It seems to me he left butthurt under the guise of "doing the greenback boogie" lol

I have a week of free time soon. Hint, hint. Unless MLA is scared...   :mischief:

After next thursday I am a free woman. Have a break.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #252 on: April 19, 2013, 06:51:29 PM »
I don't think he cares, DFG. You, OTOH, show that you do care, with every single post.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #253 on: April 19, 2013, 07:27:02 PM »
I don't think he cares, DFG. You, OTOH, show that you do care, with every single post.
The same could be argued about you defending him like he somehow "needs" it. I care to a certain point. I wanted to follow it through. Kinda an OCD thing, I think. And yes he does care. I want entertainment too. I made it so I have nothing to occupy me due to purposely removing distractions from schoolwork. It's playtime now.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM by Jack Torrance »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #254 on: April 20, 2013, 02:07:18 AM »
The same could be argued about you defending him like he somehow "needs" it. I care to a certain point. I wanted to follow it through. Kinda an OCD thing, I think. And yes he does care. I want entertainment too. I made it so I have nothing to occupy me due to purposely removing distractions from schoolwork. It's playtime now.

^That argument would be flawed, though, since my reply was about you caring, not about him.

- Albert Einstein