Author Topic: Saluton.  (Read 1966 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Saluton.
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 09:13:07 AM »
...Right.

Pointless discussion. Fuck you all, I'm gonna go see what else is available to dig into that doesn't involve redundant discussions and doesn't arise the desire to stab infants with pointy objects...repeatedly...

Bawwwwww.

Goodbye crybaby.

Offline Pissgai

• King of The Damned
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Button Pusher
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2009, 02:15:31 PM »
...Right.

Pointless discussion. Fuck you all, I'm gonna go see what else is available to dig into that doesn't involve redundant discussions and doesn't arise the desire to stab infants with pointy objects...repeatedly...

I fucked your momma and I chopped her up into tiny little pieces whilst marinading them with hot tabasco sauce.

I'm here to fuck you up. :P

Member of the Triumvirate.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2009, 03:03:39 PM »
...Right.

:LMAO:

Can't help it. This is even funnier than when I first saw it.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2009, 11:44:15 AM »
...Right.

I fucked your momma and I chopped her up into tiny little pieces whilst marinading them with hot tabasco dick sauce.

fixed
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2009, 11:46:32 AM »
...Right.

pointy objects...  repeatedly stab infants....   hmmm, sounds like something my hero saladfingers would do...   till red water comes out.   must watch saladfingers.
Feeling neutral is very normal.