Author Topic: Intensity Chat Night  (Read 33828 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Intensity Chat Night
« Reply #255 on: December 03, 2009, 11:31:36 PM »
Oh noes! I'm a cunt too, all for just appreciating lulz. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #256 on: December 03, 2009, 11:43:17 PM »
I probably should add that if Bint or Soph came up with a way to RAGE scrapheap, I would laugh at that too. Lulz is without bounds.

Mind you Scrapheap, you're probably going to get raped to oblivion by Soph the moment he reads ZOMG, understandably and justifiably so. Hope you know how to close Pandora's box.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Scrapheap

« Reply #257 on: December 03, 2009, 11:49:34 PM »
I probably should add that if Bint or Soph came up with a way to RAGE scrapheap, I would laugh at that too. Lulz is without bounds.

Mind you Scrapheap, you're probably going to get raped to oblivion by Soph the moment he reads ZOMG, understandably and justifiably so. Hope you know how to close Pandora's box.

It's easy, It's called an ignore button.  ;) ;D

BTW, the only reason I did this was the breathtaking stupidity of Sophybint's behavior. I mean, come here and vandalize this place when you have your own site that can be vandalized in retaliation?? Sophybint might as well as goten down on her knees and begged for what I did.  :facepalm2:

Blasted

« Reply #258 on: December 04, 2009, 03:05:55 AM »
Vandalising?  A bit of spam?   ::)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #259 on: December 04, 2009, 08:13:48 AM »

Tit for tat.

I know you never see anything you do as wrong and seek to minimise your actions, ignore, justify, condemn the other party for retaliation to you doing whatever the hell you like.

Anything but take some responsibility.

Was the college kicking you out because they are all cunts or because maybe you did something to actually deserve it? (I think I can guess at the answer. Same one we have had for the last two years  :yawn: )
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #260 on: December 04, 2009, 08:55:13 AM »
Anyone who doesn't see the difference between dog spam, and spam about a 16 year old girl who's died... is pretty fucking dumb

Kinda sad that that's what people still resort to to try and get a rise out of me :wanker:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #261 on: December 04, 2009, 08:58:15 AM »

Tit for tat.

I know you never see anything you do as wrong and seek to minimise your actions, ignore, justify, condemn the other party for retaliation to you doing whatever the hell you like.

Anything but take some responsibility.

Was the college kicking you out because they are all cunts or because maybe you did something to actually deserve it? (I think I can guess at the answer. Same one we have had for the last two years  :yawn: )

???

I don't think either of us have targetted someone who's died on here, so I don't see how I'm a hypocrite for saying that this is pretty pathetic.

I'm not sure what your intention was scrapheap. Spam is fine. It's not like you flooded the forum or made it unuseable.

And if you were trying to get some kinda reaction out of me by using Sophie, then sorry but all you've done is make me feel sorry for you in a way.  :-\

Scrapheap

« Reply #262 on: December 04, 2009, 12:48:47 PM »
I'm not sure what your intention was scrapheap. Spam is fine. It's not like you flooded the forum or made it unuseable.

I only had a short amount of time to try to mess up your board. I promise I'll do a better job next time.

And if you were trying to get some kinda reaction out of me by using Sophie, then sorry but all you've done is make me feel sorry for you in a way.  :-\

I figured you'd see it one of two ways. Either you figured out I was just taking the piss for the lulz, or you would get butthurt. I was secretly hoping for the latter. It would've made for some quality entertainment. My only regret is that I was a bit buzzed when I started spaming and it certianly wasn't my best material. If I get the hair up my ass to do this again, I promise to do a better job.  :angel:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #263 on: December 04, 2009, 01:57:36 PM »
???
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #264 on: December 04, 2009, 02:33:06 PM »
Starbuline spam on zomg  :yawn:

btw I deleted the post you made in the sophie forum, as I don't want any of her family seeing posts like that about her, but I see nothing wrong with me doing that as I've said all along that that section is seperate from the rest of the site and will be moderated

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #265 on: December 04, 2009, 02:49:38 PM »
Personal stuff is always different, Soph. These boards should never be more important.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #266 on: December 04, 2009, 03:30:58 PM »
Scrapheap is a bad person omgz!
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #267 on: December 04, 2009, 03:40:18 PM »
No he's not.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #268 on: December 04, 2009, 04:00:21 PM »
No he's not.
I am joking, hence the omgz.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #269 on: December 04, 2009, 04:39:20 PM »

- Albert Einstein