Author Topic: Ask Lit  (Read 15944 times)

TheoK

Re: Ask Lit
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 06:44:25 AM »
I used to be a neo-Nazi when I was younger

Once a Nazi, always a Nazi.

Once a commie always a commie, once a Muslim always a Muslim.  8)

Offline Pissgai

• King of The Damned
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Button Pusher
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 08:16:35 AM »
Tell that to the former christians who turned atheist.
I'm here to fuck you up. :P

Member of the Triumvirate.

TheoK

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 08:17:32 AM »
Commies and Muslims aren't like normal human beings.  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 08:41:25 AM »
Tell that to the former christians who turned atheist.

Well said and I suspect that there similar percentages of Muslims and Nazis, even Communists whose "faith"  has left them.

Unfortunately, including Tig's comeback on Muslims and Commies here, those who have jumped ship do not reveal themselves as freely as Christians.

We may never know for sure how many (nutjobs) have sought peace outside their respective bases of faith.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 09:02:21 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2008, 09:04:08 AM »

Tig, have you ever created a thermite exchange?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2008, 09:08:13 AM »
I've created thermite, yup.  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2008, 09:14:42 AM »

Found another one for you:

WORLD WAR III IS COMING  !!!!!!!

President Bush decides to leave the White House and go out to sit in a local bar. A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush sitting at the end of the bar?"

The bartender  says, "Yep, that's him." So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor! What are you doing in here?"

Bush says, " I'm planning WW III." The guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"
Bush says, "Well, I'm going to kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde with big tits.
The guy exclaimed, "A blonde with big tits?   

Why kill a blonde with big tits?"

Bush turns to the bartender and says,
"See, I told you, no one gives a shit about the 140 million Muslims".

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2008, 09:15:49 AM »
I've created thermite, yup.  8)

8)

How did you ignite it?

I used an old salvaged television high voltage transformer and a couple of large capacitors to provide energy.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 09:18:09 AM by DirtDawg »

TheoK

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2008, 09:18:18 AM »
I used a sparkler. I had very high grade chemicals and a sparkler burns at a pretty high temperature.  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2008, 09:23:03 AM »
Ah, legal where you live? Here, too, for now.

I have heard that the titanium compounds used in brightly colored fireworks, combined with an electrical connection to a "rocket hobby" ignition device will also suffice and it could be radio controlled.

I was intrigued.
I hesitate to continue my experimenting in the post 9-11 political climate, though. Many of the items I would need to play are carefully watched, these days.

TheoK

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2008, 09:27:53 AM »
Yup, most chemicals that are sold by for instance Unitednuclear are actually legal in Sweden. The terrorist hysteria isn't nearly as high here as in the UK or the US - yet.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2008, 09:37:40 AM »

It's "legal" to order most products from unitednuclear here, but I think they have an address reporting arrangement for certain orders with the FBI, NSA, BATF and probably even NAMBLA, FFS.

Chickenshit bastards!

TheoK

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2008, 09:40:41 AM »
In Sweden they just control things that require a license. They control every bottle of sulfuric or nitric acid sold, for instance, but they don't control something that doesn't require a license.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2008, 09:52:11 AM »
Most of the chemicals they offer at unitednuclear are not "really controlled"  here either, but reporting legitimate customers to an overlooking authority is a form of control at the founding level.

Nazi Youth, anyone?

This may still be the "the land of the free and the home of brave,"  but there is a pounding on the door.

:zombiefuck:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 10:51:07 AM by DirtDawg »

TheoK

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2008, 09:56:24 AM »
I don't know how it will turn out with the FRA law, though. Maybe I'll have to order my chemicals by snail mail in the future.  :-\