Educational

Author Topic: SLEEPLESS  (Read 854 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
Re: SLEEPLESS
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2008, 01:01:20 AM »
I can sort of draw but don't fit into internet critic material but art is my passion. Here's some of mine. I like MS paint when I'm bored and Paint.net program when I'm bored or can't sleep.

Park.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2008, 01:02:55 AM »
ASS! for some reason my images aren't showing up. I get a loading screen and that's it.
Park.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2008, 04:53:22 AM »
there are some things you shouldn't do unless you can wash *all* the acrylic paint off your hands.

Try Vaseline or Crisco or baby oil or cooking oil  or even Pam non stick spray if you don't have any of those.  Work it well into your hands, then submerge them in warm water and scrub off the paint, using a washcloth or a nail brush if needed.  I learned this from poison control after my daughter painted herself very thoroughly with fingernail polish when she was younger.

Nail polish? That sounds brutal  :zombiefuck:
my grandma told me she painted her lips with nail polish when she was younger and what a horrible mistake it was I can't imagine.
I hate nail polish.

It was brutal.  My daughter painted her diaper area very completely when I put her down for a nap in my mother's house while we were visiting, so stuff was stuck together when I discovered it.  At first I tried a little nail polish remover on a slightly less tender area, but it was burning her skin, so I stopped and sat her in a tub of warm water and washed it off.  Then I called her pediatrician, who told me to call Poison Control.  They told me what to do, so I stood her up and greased her up thoroughly with Crisco and sat her back down in the water to soak for a bit longer before I started to rub her skin with the washcloth.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2008, 04:55:38 AM »
ASS! for some reason my images aren't showing up. I get a loading screen and that's it.

If they are saved on your computer, I think you can attach them to your post.

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2008, 12:09:37 AM »
taking sleep meds
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 04:33:43 PM »
taking sleep meds

Yum what type.  They are the only way I sleep more than 3 hours in a row
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 10:59:38 PM »
i have different cocktails - last night it was percocet (bad back pains and fever) benadryl (potatoes au gratin) and neurontin (peripheral neuropathy). the benadryl usually knocks me out for 4 hours, but last night it seemed good for only 2. i think i am developing a tolerance.

when i really want to sleep i have a cocktail: kava kava, 5HTP and valerian root. Be prepared to pass out for the night.

tonight i am tired and will sleep with no help. work sometimes does that for me.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher