Author Topic: MUSLIM FANATICS 'HIJACK BRITISH PRISON'  (Read 980 times)

TheoK

« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 06:12:52 PM by TheoK »

duncvis

Re: MUSLIM FANATICS 'HIJACK BRITISH PRISON'
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 06:20:29 PM »
oh please, its the fucking Express. Its like the Mail's whiny little brother.  :orly:

TheoK

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 06:27:47 PM »
oh please, its the fucking Express. Its like the Mail's whiny little brother.  :orly:

I have seen on TV that Muslims "rule" the tougher prisons in Denmark already, and there people at least fight the "enrichment". I got the link from a Swedish forum where they discuss whether this is secretely already happening in Swedish prisons. Different gangs for sure already "rule" the toughest Swedish prisons...

duncvis

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 06:29:37 PM »
you need a hobby. i suggest wanking.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2008, 07:21:18 PM »
i thought you hated muslims for being niggers and shit. what's going on Lit?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

TheoK

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 07:23:36 PM »
I do. I don't support their takeover.  ???

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 05:06:30 PM »
Maybe you could get sent to prison and set them all straight when you do give us a first hand account :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 05:07:13 PM »
 :(

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2008, 05:13:21 PM »
Think of it as a vacation with no bills to pay.  Prisons here are filled with Aryan gangs to join if your white others if not
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 05:15:30 PM »
Maybe you could get sent to prison and set them all straight when you do give us a first hand account :laugh:

Lit should blow up a stop sign in front of them, that'll sure scare them off. :LMAO:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2008, 11:29:38 PM »

I have seen on TV that Muslims "rule" the tougher prisons in Denmark already, and there people at least fight the "enrichment". I got the link from a Swedish forum where they discuss whether this is secretely already happening in Swedish prisons. Different gangs for sure already "rule" the toughest Swedish prisons...
Yeah, but in Denmark they don't bother with walls in the vast majority of their prisons either. Plus you get to wait at home until its your turn to do your time.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2008, 03:57:40 AM »
house arrest?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

TheoK

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2008, 04:11:31 AM »

Yeah, but in Denmark they don't bother with walls in the vast majority of their prisons either. Plus you get to wait at home until its your turn to do your time.

Same in Sweden, if your crime is petty. But the prisons for murderers and such are considerably tougher.

TheoK

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2008, 04:13:56 AM »
house arrest?

No, you go "voluntarily" to prison. Normally you get free after 2/3 of served sentence (in Sweden, I think Denmakr has a similar system). You don't get an "official" punishment for running away. You can be forced to do all your time, though. Same thing if you don't behave in prison.