Educational

Author Topic: The United States of America are...German!  (Read 6537 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The United States of America are...German!
« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2008, 01:42:35 PM »
hahaha i quoted the wrong thing again.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2008, 01:43:50 PM »
Ah german. Even though I can't read it, I am pretty sure that I would not be impressed by what it says.

your loss, nimrod. :orly: :orly:

Indeed.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2008, 01:44:09 PM »
I know it makes me seem pompous, but it all looks the same to me. And I really don't care to learn.

your loss, nimrod.

:orly: :orly: :orly:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

TheoK

« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2008, 01:45:38 PM »
Only children could actually believe that would work.   :poo:

Theodore Kazcynski isn't a child. He was a professor of mathematics at age 25 and according to some colleagues "one of the 10 most intelligent persons in the United States".

The "children" here are the average citizens, believing in "society's" lies and propaganda.

I already know about society's lies and propaganda, and I would accept it before complete anarchy.

Complete anarchy is the only freedom there is and ever will be. I don't think most things would change, though. People who are law-abiding today wouldn't turn into monsters just because there weren't any laws. The ones who rob, rape, murder etc would be the same as today. The difference would be that the free individuals could make agreements to get rid of them. And the good people always outnumber the bad.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2008, 01:47:10 PM »
swedish is a beautiful language. :headbang2:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: November 24, 2008, 01:47:53 PM »

Theodore Kazcynski isn't a child. He was a professor of mathematics at age 25 and according to some colleagues "one of the 10 most intelligent persons in the United States".

The "children" here are the average citizens, believing in "society's" lies and propaganda.

I already know about society's lies and propaganda, and I would accept it before complete anarchy.

Complete anarchy is the only freedom there is and ever will be. I don't think most things would change, though. People who are law-abiding today wouldn't turn into monsters just because there weren't any laws. The ones who rob, rape, murder etc would be the same as today. The difference would be that the free individuals could make agreements to get rid of them. And the good people always outnumber the bad.

And the good people always outnumber the bad.

I'd like to see you prove that, because i'm absolutely convinced its not true.
I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #96 on: November 24, 2008, 01:48:17 PM »

Så sant som det är sagt.  :agreed:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: November 24, 2008, 01:49:18 PM »

Oh i'm sure it is. However I am a struggling young man without the time or the desire to learn a new language. It was not my intention to offend you.
I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #98 on: November 24, 2008, 01:49:55 PM »

And the good people always outnumber the bad.

I'd like to see you prove that, because i'm absolutely convinced its not true.

With "good people" I don't mean that they're saints or anything. But most people aren't robbers, rapists, murderers or cannibals by nature.

TheoK

« Reply #99 on: November 24, 2008, 01:53:25 PM »

Oh i'm sure it is. However I am a struggling young man without the time or the desire to learn a new language. It was not my intention to offend you.

School? I studied two foreign languages at the same time in higher elementary and high school. And I studied natural science. Nowadays you can study three when studying natural science.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2008, 02:25:15 PM »
So, tell me why that's a bad thing.

It's not a bad thing, as long at it keeps out the 3rd world scum we have comming  into most European countries. It's a bad thing when it prevents decent northern and western Europeans to move to the USA.

Nah, we won't fight over our new president, except in the usual way.

As far as Iran, we have a well publicised plan for staying out of any armed conflict with them as well as alternate plans. The Iranians also know of the expectations placed upon them by most of the free world's powers. It's like getting a speeding ticket, Tig. You can easily prevent them. You know what is going to happen if you do certain things. Iran can prevent an invasion of her soil.

I also doubt that our "Chicago-Tough"  President Elect will be as easy to influence with FUD presented by military advisers, filling him with cowboy daydreams, as was our lame duck President.

You can never know that for sure. Kennedy was the one who dragged the USA into the Vietnam war, but that is forgotten, since he got shot long before the war went disastrous for you.

... forgotten? Hardly. Go back even further to find more blame.
Truman supporting France in the continued administration of its colonial French Indo-China after WWII, knowing full well that a declaration of independence from French rule by the Viet Minh was eminent, seems to get a bye, also.
Dulles (Secretary of State in the Eisenhower cabinet) made the entire state of affairs about "rolling back" communism around the world in the way he presented the issues of the growing conflict to the American public, despite the fact that Viet Minh forces (Communists) had aided and rescued several of our downed pilots during the war with Japan, everyone ignores.
The Eisenhower administration, not signing the 1954 Geneva Accord (temporary independence for French Indo-China, with a division at the "Seventeenth Parallel" while elections could be held), instead, sending military training forces (and MONEY!) to set up an army for a faction opposing the Viet Minh (led by Diem, an Indo-Chinese Catholic) in the southern part of the colony, no one cares about.
Conniving Kennedy's role is completely forgiven, due to a "Magic Bullet."
When the US Destroyer Maddox and the USS Turner Joy first began shelling the coast of Viet Nam, it was in response to a sonar alert they perceived as an attack, which turned out to be each other's propeller beats, is also forgiven.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2008, 02:32:19 PM »
testikels.

in general.

:eyelash:

TheoK

« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2008, 02:38:16 PM »

It's not a bad thing, as long at it keeps out the 3rd world scum we have comming  into most European countries. It's a bad thing when it prevents decent northern and western Europeans to move to the USA.

As far as Iran, we have a well publicised plan for staying out of any armed conflict with them as well as alternate plans. The Iranians also know of the expectations placed upon them by most of the free world's powers. It's like getting a speeding ticket, Tig. You can easily prevent them. You know what is going to happen if you do certain things. Iran can prevent an invasion of her soil.

I also doubt that our "Chicago-Tough"  President Elect will be as easy to influence with FUD presented by military advisers, filling him with cowboy daydreams, as was our lame duck President.

You can never know that for sure. Kennedy was the one who dragged the USA into the Vietnam war, but that is forgotten, since he got shot long before the war went disastrous for you.

Truman supporting France in the continued administration of its colonial French Indo-China after WWII, knowing full well that a declaration of independence from French rule by the Viet Minh was eminent, seems to get a bye, also.
Dulles (Secretary of State in the Eisenhower cabinet) made the entire state of affairs about "rolling back" communism around the world in the way he presented the issues of the growing conflict to the American public, despite the fact that Viet Minh forces (Communists) had aided and rescued several of our downed pilots during the war with Japan, everyone ignores.
The Eisenhower administration, not signing the 1954 Geneva Accord (temporary independence for French Indo-China, with a division at the "Seventeenth Parallel" while elections could be held), instead, sending military training forces (and MONEY!) to set up an army for a faction opposing the Viet Minh (led by Diem, an Indo-Chinese Catholic) in the southern part of the colony, no one cares about.
When the US Destroyer Maddox and the USS Turner Joy first began shelling the coast of Viet Nam, it was in response to a sonar alert they perceived as an attack, which turned out to be each other's propeller beats, is also forgiven.

The point was that even a "peaceloving" president can start a war or intervene more in an ongoing one.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2008, 02:42:29 PM »
testikels.

in general.

:eyelash:

What?

Don't like history?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2008, 02:43:41 PM »

The point was that even a "peaceloving" president can start a war or intervene more in an ongoing one.

So, now, President Elect Obama is "peaceloving?"

Have you been listening to him?