Author Topic: Callaway  (Read 4049 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Callaway
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2009, 10:55:28 PM »
 :indeed:

He's a big boy and usually makes sense, although I often do not agree with him or find his suggestions a bit too fundamental or one-sided. I would also critiise his sentence structure. He needs to use a few more punctuation marks, unlike mine, where I use too many or create run-ons with too many conjunctions, etc.
I often edit my posts to clarify my meaning, but they are hardly different from his S-O-C posts after instinctively typing something "from the heart."
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2009, 04:08:26 AM »
Not sure if "stream of consciousness" is the phrase to use when talking about Randy.
Torrent of sub-sentience?

:laugh:

I like "torrent". :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2009, 05:22:17 AM »
Yeah, just keep picking on him, just like kids picked on you and me in school. Boy, we're so grown up aren't we?  :thumbdn:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2009, 07:09:06 AM »
Yeah, just keep picking on him, just like kids picked on you and me in school. Boy, we're so grown up aren't we?  :thumbdn:
I haven't gotten the impression that I upset him- if I did, I apologize.  Also, we ARE grown up, and he's not a little kid in a schoolyard either- he has the ability to take at least some control of his own welfare, including taking medications that help to make him more coherent, instead of dosing himself with stuff that makes him worse and then babbling on about it.  He's pretty much literally chosing his own reality.  This isn't a support site, he's refusing to help himself, we're not encouraging self-destructive behaviors on his part, and we're reacting to him as equals like the irritating poster that he is.  Are you suggesting we coddle him, ignore him, or what?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2009, 10:50:29 AM »
:agreed:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2009, 03:20:28 PM »

I've talked to Randy a bit and he is smart, makes sense and is totally "followable"  when he is working to find external stims.

My opinjion of him has been elevated due to my "actual"  contact with him. He is definitely ""man enough"" to take criticism and can easily fight back against pwning when he wants to. He is also quite strong enough to not give a shit when someone pwns him for their own stupid reasons.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2009, 03:24:07 PM »

Anyone, including you, 'drew, who thinks that Randy needs some "extra spesshul"  coddling, is mistaken.

yes, he may need to complete his experiments, before he makes a determined effort to "stay sober"  of his ginseng, but he can make his own way. I expect for him great things in the distant future.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2009, 04:43:14 PM »

I've talked to Randy a bit and he is smart, makes sense and is totally "followable"  when he is working to find external stims.

My opinjion of him has been elevated due to my "actual"  contact with him. He is definitely ""man enough"" to take criticism and can easily fight back against pwning when he wants to. He is also quite strong enough to not give a shit when someone pwns him for their own stupid reasons.

Did you phone him or actually meet him?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2009, 05:08:39 PM »
I hope you're right, Dawg. I really do.

- Albert Einstein

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2009, 05:59:02 PM »
I didn't SAY he needed coddling. I'm just tired of the whole "oh there's Flo banging on again about whatever."  It's gotten old IMO. I'm as guilty of it as anyone, and I don't feel good about that.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2009, 06:11:05 PM »
I didn't SAY he needed coddling. I'm just tired of the whole "oh there's Flo banging on again about whatever."  It's gotten old IMO. I'm as guilty of it as anyone, and I don't feel good about that.
Say a couple of Our Fathers and a Hail Mary or two and you'll be absolved- no need to feel guilt.  Trust me, I was catholic at one point.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2009, 06:39:01 PM »
I agree with Dawg on this.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2009, 03:38:16 AM »
And I reserve the right to say what I want on whatever topic I choose.

- Albert Einstein

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2009, 04:11:07 AM »
Whatever.

And he posted for the 1000th time. And there was much rejoicing. "Hooray." :wanker:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2009, 04:15:39 AM »
:party:

- Albert Einstein