Author Topic: Radical Muslim bomber fucks up, and oh yeah, he's got Asperger's.  (Read 621 times)

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
http://forums.dailyrotten.com/369/00030279/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1077808/How-Muslim-convert-set-bombs-error-open-toilet-door.html

Rotten.com has really outdone itself tonight.  Basically, a 22-year-old British guy who got suckered in by terrorists tried to blow up a restaurant.  Instead, he accidentally locked himself in the crapper while assembling the bombs and then couldn't get out.  The bombs blew up in the stall with him.  Instead of killing his sorry ass, it just bloodied up his face.  His mom ran her mouth about him having AS, and now they're never gonna shut up about that little detail.

Remember that "Thanks A Whole Fucking Bunch" award I suggested a while back?  We've got us a nominee.  No O.J. treatment for that stupid piece of shit.  Just kill his ass now so the world can hurry up and forget about him.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Radical Muslim bomber fucks up, and oh yeah, he's got Asperger's.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 09:05:08 PM »
Too bad the bomb didn't kill him
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 09:12:43 PM »
I think that it's too bad that there are people in the world always ready to take advantage of someone who has autism and a mental age of ten.

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 09:20:11 PM »
Here's the douchebag:

Here's what mommy has to say:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1078039/Nicky-Reilly-easy-prey-says-mother.html
"‘He was an easy target, easy prey,’ said the 41-year-old. ‘He would have had to have instructions or guidance from someone. There is no way Nicky’s got the capability to do that.  (REALLY?!  Apparently he does.)

‘He’s so vulnerable, he’s got special needs, he got things like Asperger’s syndrome.’"

She said things.  (Plural, not singular.)  Care to mention what some of those other things are?

And it only gets better after that...

Reilly has only met his father once. His brother, Luke, 21, is serving a six year jail term for kicking a man unconscious during a robbery.

Miss Reilly now lives with convicted heroin dealer Philip Dinner, 45, the father of her third son, Elliott, ten.

Charming family.  Can't wait to hear what kind of trouble little Elliott gets into in a few years.  Maybe it wasn't so much the AS.  Maybe it had something more to do with growing up in a dysfunctional family in which Mom's screwing a drug dealer and little brother's kicking the lights out of people as he robs them.

I would have commented on Rotten, but last I checked they had turned that thread into a total flamewar between a few of their members, and had gone totally off topic, so I'll just leave them to it.  :)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 09:33:34 PM »

Here's what mommy has to say:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1078039/Nicky-Reilly-easy-prey-says-mother.html
"‘He was an easy target, easy prey,’ said the 41-year-old. ‘He would have had to have instructions or guidance from someone. There is no way Nicky’s got the capability to do that.  (REALLY?!  Apparently he does.)

‘He’s so vulnerable, he’s got special needs, he got things like Asperger’s syndrome.’"

She said things.  (Plural, not singular.)  Care to mention what some of those other things are?

She said that he has also been diagnosed with autism and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 09:40:20 PM »
The entire family should be killed.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 12:33:10 AM »
apart from the AS, sounds like my neighbours.  ::)

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 02:58:50 AM »
It must be true if it's in the paper.
batcat

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2008, 04:15:02 AM »

:plus:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2008, 06:07:56 AM »
Not sure about this Daily Mail, but usually when a British newspaper is cited on Daily Rotten, it turns out to be a tabloid.

I figure the shithead started out feeling empty and looking for a sense of purpose in life, and might have done okay had he fallen in with a respectable community-service oriented group.  But unfortunately the terrorists found him first.

Yes, it must be rough on his mom right now, but I don't have any sympathy for her.  She let her family get all dysfunctional and therefore let this shit happen.

duncvis

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2008, 06:24:49 AM »
daily mail = the uk newspaper equivalent of fox news. its VERY right wing and perpetually outraged, and targeted mainly at older lower middle class suburban readers.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2008, 01:52:30 PM »
also known as the daily bigot.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2008, 03:42:27 PM »
Just because one person says, doesn't mean its  true.  Most moms aren't fucked up though :laugh:  Mine just said she was naive, and I am not going into details.  People fuck up to.  Sometimes people want to believe something so bad because its convienent, now I am not talking about me.  Odeon don't start dxing me, this thread isn't about me, I was just making a statement.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 06:32:22 AM »
Or on the TV.  :lol:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 10:18:56 AM »
Not sure about this Daily Mail, but usually when a British newspaper is cited on Daily Rotten, it turns out to be a tabloid.

Yes. The Daily Mail is a tabloid.