Educational

Author Topic: NOT a McCainiac  (Read 5375 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: NOT a McCainiac
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2008, 03:27:17 PM »
Get real dude.

What plan is it that excludes us in the 160,000 range. We are fucked, if he goes forward with his plan.

We have jobs, we have paid insurance, we have food, we can afford the gas to get to work. Why should I pay for you (and I don't know anything about you, but I mean a third of the population) to not pay.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 03:29:37 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2008, 03:29:08 PM »

OH, btw, I have come close to hating the Bush administration. I am NOT a McCainiac, but I'll be damned before I vote in the tax increases of an Obama administration.

many of his ideas are valid, but most of what Obama wants to do will fuck over all of us.

I don't know yet which is thethe worst of evils!

You can always cheat on your taxes :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2008, 03:33:19 PM »

OH, btw, I have come close to hating the Bush administration. I am NOT a McCainiac, but I'll be damned before I vote in the tax increases of an Obama administration.

many of his ideas are valid, but most of what Obama wants to do will fuck over all of us.

No, you can not, trust me, I have tried, It comes back to bite you in the ass.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2008, 03:51:29 PM »
I really and truly wish your election would only affect your country. That way we could shrug and complain about the morons *we* have instead of the morons you elect but that will affect our lives even though we are not allowed a word edgewise.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2008, 03:58:41 PM »
bush handled katrina well?  sorry, did i miss something?

(and i could say something along the same lines for most of johnny's post, but that one really made my jaw drop with incredulity).  ::)

FEMA functioned very well in every state but LA. because people who won't help themselves can't be helped.

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2008, 03:59:26 PM »
I'm proud to say I voted for George Bush twice and not Gore or Kerry.

The Great President Bush has done a great job handling the mess Clintoon left him and kept people employed in spite of record fuel prices, the DOT.CON crash, hurricanes, terrorist attacks and no way in hell would I vote for the dumocrap poverty pimps who created the mortgage mess.

Obama will make the Jimmy Carter years look like the good old days, the people about 45 an younger have no clue what the good life under dumocraps is like, they are about to find out.

:finger:

Bush is an idiot! Even his own party wants nothing to do with him. You are truly clueless. ::)

is that what the liberal media told you to think ?

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2008, 04:00:29 PM »
Bush has done more damage than Al Qaeda ever could. And god knows both have been trying their best.

and in reality it was the dumocraps who nearly bankrupted the country

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2008, 04:02:45 PM »

Only if you make more than $200,000! At least that is what his plan says.

and you probably believed clintoon only raised taxes on the richest 1%

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2008, 04:04:11 PM »
Get real dude.

What plan is it that excludes us in the 160,000 range. We are fucked, if he goes forward with his plan.

We have jobs, we have paid insurance, we have food, we can afford the gas to get to work. Why should I pay for you (and I don't know anything about you, but I mean a third of the population) to not pay.

wait until the dumocraps pass some sort of carbon tax and moron nation will learn the hard way

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2008, 04:09:51 PM »
Bush has done more damage than Al Qaeda ever could. And god knows both have been trying their best.

Nope. Your beloved W did most of it by himself. Problem is, not only did he bankrupt YOUR country, he had a fair go with the rest of the globe.

Kiss him goodbye.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2008, 04:12:13 PM »

no cheating required, just learn the system and play the game to grab every advantage you can.

now stop charging everything to your business you can dream of :thumbup:

I know you have to wash the windows in your truck, but the amount of bounty & windex you claim to use looks fishy to me, are you sure some of it wasn't for personal use ? I know you have to wash your work cloths, but writing off the Tide & washing machine might be pushing it  :green:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2008, 04:12:24 PM »

No, you can not, trust me, I have tried, It comes back to bite you in the ass.

Not saying I would but you can

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2008, 04:14:35 PM »

no cheating required, just learn the system and play the game to grab every advantage you can.

now stop charging everything to your business you can dream of :thumbup:

I know you have to wash the windows in your truck, but the amount of bounty & windex you claim to use looks fishy to me, are you sure some of it wasn't for personal use ? I know you have to wash your work cloths, but writing off the Tide & washing machine might be pushing it  :green:

:thumbup:

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2008, 04:15:40 PM »

Nope. Your beloved W did most of it by himself. Problem is, not only did he bankrupt YOUR country, he had a fair go with the rest of the globe.

Kiss him goodbye.

and in reality most of the socail welfare spending was already built into the system and if Jimmy Carter hadn't let Iran fall we wouldn't have had problems in the middle east for the last 30 years and there would have been no need for home  land security and probably half the military spending the last 30 years.

go lap up some more CNN, reality is too complicated for you

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2008, 04:18:52 PM »
Do you Remember 1987

Thought you might be interested in this forgotten bit of information........

It was 1987! At a lecture the other day they were playing an old news video of Lt.Col. Oliver North testifying at the Iran-Contra hearings during the Reagan Administration.

There was Ollie in front of God and country getting the third degree, but what he said was stunning!

He was being drilled by a senator; 'Did you not recently spend close to $60,000 for a home security system?'

Ollie replied, 'Yes, I did, Sir.'

The senator continued, trying to get a laugh out of the audience, 'Isn't that just a little excessive?'

'No, sir,' continued Ollie.

'No? And why not?' the senator asked.

'Because the lives of my family and I were threatened, sir.'

'Threatened? By whom?' the senator questioned.

'By a terrorist, sir' Ollie answered.

'Terrorist? What terrorist could possibly scare you that much?'

'His name is Osama bin Laden, sir' Ollie replied.

At this point the senator tried to repeat the name, but couldn't pronounce it, which most people back then probably couldn't. A couple of people laughed at the attempt. Then the senator continued. Why are you so afraid of this man?' the senator asked.

'Because, sir, he is the most evil person alive that I know of', Ollie answered.

'And what do you recommend we do about him?' asked the senator.

'Well, sir, if it was up to me, I would recommend that an assassin team be formed to eliminate him and his men from the face of the earth.'

The senator disagreed with this approach, and that was all that was shown of the clip.

By the way, that senator was Al Gore!

Also:

Terrorist pilot Mohammad Atta blew up a bus in  Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called 'political prisoners.'

However, the Israelis would not release any with blood on their hands, The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, 'insisted' that all prisoners be released.

Thus Mohammad Atta was freed and eventually thanked us by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center .. This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified.
It was censored in the US from all later reports.