Educational

Author Topic: NOT a McCainiac  (Read 5451 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: NOT a McCainiac
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2008, 02:00:19 PM »
The world always has and always will be a dangerous place to live in.   The war in Iraq would have just been replaced with another war elsewhere at another time.   
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2008, 06:34:19 PM »
I'm proud to say I voted for George Bush twice and not Gore or Kerry.

The Great President Bush has done a great job handling the mess Clintoon left him and kept people employed in spite of record fuel prices, the DOT.CON crash, hurricanes, terrorist attacks and no way in hell would I vote for the dumocrap poverty pimps who created the mortgage mess.

Obama will make the Jimmy Carter years look like the good old days, the people about 45 an younger have no clue what the good life under dumocraps is like, they are about to find out.

If you're going to write fiction, start your own thread.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2008, 06:38:18 PM »

The Great President Bush has done a great job handling the mess Clintoon left him and kept people employed in spite of record fuel prices, the DOT.CON crash, hurricanes, terrorist attacks and no way in hell would I vote for the dumocrap poverty pimps who created the mortgage mess.

Obama will make the Jimmy Carter years look like the good old days, the people about 45 an younger have no clue what the good life under dumocraps is like, they are about to find out.

it's reality, too bad you are lost in a fantasy world.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2008, 06:59:19 PM »
If living in a fantasy world means believing that Bush was a fucktard who ruined the economy by ballooning the deficit and started wars for spurious reasons that endangered US citizens worldwide--as well as created a police state apparatus that Joe McCarthy could have only dreamed of that spies on millions of innocent citizens--then I prefer my "fantasy" to your "reality."

Short answer: Worst. President. Ever.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2008, 12:27:40 AM »
The world always has and always will be a dangerous place to live in.   The war in Iraq would have just been replaced with another war elsewhere at another time.   

How's this an answer to *anything*? ???

So it's OK to start a war now, because there would have been one anyway, eventually?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2008, 12:31:24 AM »

:LMAO:

:thumbup:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2008, 09:16:47 AM »
If living in a fantasy world means believing that Bush was a fucktard who ruined the economy by ballooning the deficit and started wars for spurious reasons that endangered US citizens worldwide--as well as created a police state apparatus that Joe McCarthy could have only dreamed of that spies on millions of innocent citizens--then I prefer my "fantasy" to your "reality."

Short answer: Worst. President. Ever.

:LMAO:

I thought there could never be a president worse than Reagan, but Bush Jr. takes the cake.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2008, 09:56:22 AM »

So it's OK to start a war now, because there would have been one anyway, eventually?
It isn't an answer, and war is almost never OK.    War is inevitable, that is reality.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2008, 01:54:32 PM »

It isn't an answer, and war is almost never OK.    War is inevitable, that is reality.

read "the gate to women's country", by sheri s. tepper.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2008, 02:09:57 PM »

Looked it up on wiki, seems to be interesting fiction.

Do you know the history of women rulers and warfare?    They are not all peaceful, actually most women rulers have been just as likely (if not moreso) to engage in warfare as their male counterparts.   Some quick research can find you that even with the overall small percentage of female rulers, most have engaged in war of some kind.   

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2008, 02:16:28 PM »

Yes, but that's a different argument altogether.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2008, 03:10:08 PM »

Looked it up on wiki, seems to be interesting fiction.

Do you know the history of women rulers and warfare? 

yep.

They are not all peaceful, actually most women rulers have been just as likely (if not moreso) to engage in warfare as their male counterparts.   Some quick research can find you that even with the overall small percentage of female rulers, most have engaged in war of some kind.   

that's not the argument - read the book.  ;)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2008, 03:16:01 PM »
It is women trying to breed the violence out of humanity.   They have their own society and only choose women and men who are not violent to breed.   Violence is not hereditary imo.    It comes from the environment and the animalistic instincts within all humans (flight vs fight).

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2008, 04:38:33 PM »
I'm not impressed with either candidate, but I'm more afraid of McCain/Palin. I find it really stupid that a lot of people don't want Obama because of his name and think he's a terrorist. O_O I used to get upset when people stereotyped Americans as stupid (since I'm an American, and it felt like a shot against me), but lately I feel they're right. Instead of researching what McCain is for and what Obama is for, people are wanting Obama because he's black (which he's only half) or they don't want him because of his name...or they want to vote for McCain because Palin is hot. It's hard to find an intelligent debate lately.

I also really hate the whole 2 party system of the US. It fucking sucks having to choose the lesser of two evils every election because most people feel it's a waste of vote to vote for one of the other parties.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2008, 10:10:11 PM »

Do you think society would be a better place if those who believed in physical violence were separated from the ruling class and exiled?

It is women trying to breed the violence out of humanity.   They have their own society and only choose women and men who are not violent to breed.   Violence is not hereditary imo.    It comes from the environment and the animalistic instincts within all humans (flight vs fight).

What makes you think violence is not hereditary?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.