Author Topic: NOT a McCainiac  (Read 5372 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: NOT a McCainiac
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2008, 01:35:12 PM »
oh, is that what it is?

i have a feeling i'd rather stick pins in my eyes...
No, its hilarious comedy:
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/vp-debate-open-palin-biden/727421/

i lost the will to live after a couple of minutes, mainly cos i didn't get it - were they actualy the people they were supposed to be?  or did i miss something major?  :(

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2008, 01:35:38 PM »
oh, is that what it is?

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/vp-debate-open-palin-biden/727421/
XD- sorry, I thought everyone knew that already; I was being ridiculous.

marvellous - everyone should be ridiculous.  :-*

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2008, 06:31:18 PM »
Bush has done more damage than Al Qaeda ever could. And god knows both have been trying their best.

and in reality it was the dumocraps who nearly bankrupted the country

Nope. Your beloved W did most of it by himself. Problem is, not only did he bankrupt YOUR country, he had a fair go with the rest of the globe.

Kiss him goodbye.

and in reality most of the socail welfare spending was already built into the system and if Jimmy Carter hadn't let Iran fall we wouldn't have had problems in the middle east for the last 30 years and there would have been no need for home  land security and probably half the military spending the last 30 years.

go lap up some more CNN, reality is too complicated for you

/shrugs

Go on believing that if you like. In reality, your view of foreign politics is like a child's. Wide-eyed and trusting, and so naive it hurts. I guess you never had to face the consequences of any of the things your heroes did.

The PC reply is " you aren't seeing the bigger picture " that is what management uses when employee's try and tell them they are clueless.

seeing as how you can't dispute the social welfare cost where the dumocrpas making and the middle east problem was the dumocrpas making, it's evident you can only stomp your feet like a child it's Bush's fault because that is what the media brainwashed you to believe.

My first reaction was to laugh. My second to cry.

Your opinions aren't worth either.

maybe you should go outside for some fresh air once a month or so

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2008, 01:42:20 AM »
:popcorn:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2008, 10:27:38 AM »
Bush has done more damage than Al Qaeda ever could. And god knows both have been trying their best.

Nope. Your beloved W did most of it by himself. Problem is, not only did he bankrupt YOUR country, he had a fair go with the rest of the globe.

Kiss him goodbye.

and in reality most of the socail welfare spending was already built into the system and if Jimmy Carter hadn't let Iran fall we wouldn't have had problems in the middle east for the last 30 years and there would have been no need for home  land security and probably half the military spending the last 30 years.

/shrugs

Go on believing that if you like. In reality, your view of foreign politics is like a child's. Wide-eyed and trusting, and so naive it hurts. I guess you never had to face the consequences of any of the things your heroes did.

The PC reply is " you aren't seeing the bigger picture " that is what management uses when employee's try and tell them they are clueless.

seeing as how you can't dispute the social welfare cost where the dumocrpas making and the middle east problem was the dumocrpas making, it's evident you can only stomp your feet like a child it's Bush's fault because that is what the media brainwashed you to believe.

It didn't help you, did it?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2008, 10:42:49 AM »

Kiss him goodbye.

/shrugs

It didn't help you, did it?

how would you know when you can't comprehend much of anything ?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2008, 10:51:23 AM »
Well, considering that your opinions in this thread indicate a lack of oxygen since at least November 2000, it is clear that a) either the fresh air didn't help you, or b) you should stop sniffing that superglue.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2008, 11:03:07 AM »
Well, considering that your opinions in this thread indicate a lack of oxygen since at least November 2000, it is clear that a) either the fresh air didn't help you, or b) you should stop sniffing that superglue.

just because you have been brainwashed by the media which is full of losers who barely made it into college and took flunky journalism courses so they wouldn't flunk out doesn't change the facts, as somebody said everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own set of facts.

your opinion can be the republicans turned the country into a mess and than there are the facts of who did what that don't support your opinion.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2008, 11:08:38 AM »

just because you have been brainwashed by the media which is full of losers who barely made it into college and took flunky journalism courses so they wouldn't flunk out doesn't change the facts, as somebody said everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own set of facts.

your opinion can be the republicans turned the country into a mess and than there are the facts of who did what that don't support your opinion.

Fact is, they didn't just fuck up your country, they tried their best fucking up the rest of the globe as well. I'd try poking holes through that stuff in your nose if I were you.

Four more months, four more months, four more months...  :hahaha:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2008, 11:16:14 AM »
oh, is that what it is?

i lost the will to live after a couple of minutes, mainly cos i didn't get it - were they actualy the people they were supposed to be?  or did i miss something major?  :(
Sarah Palin vs Joe Biden. Have you not been following the news much recently, it was a parody of the VP debate.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2008, 11:21:46 AM »
oh, is that what it is?

Sarah Palin vs Joe Biden. Have you not been following the news much recently, it was a parody of the VP debate.

I lost the will to live after trying to watch through the original debate. I miss Dan Quayle.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2008, 11:51:34 AM »
oh, is that what it is?

I lost the will to live after trying to watch through the original debate. I miss Dan Quayle.
Yeah the original debate was rather painful. The US needs a Paxman or someone to own both candidates.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2008, 12:12:30 PM »
I think this picture sums it up.

oooohhhh, so that's what happened to liberty  :zoinks:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2008, 01:11:04 PM »

Fact is, they didn't just fuck up your country, they tried their best fucking up the rest of the globe as well. I'd try poking holes through that stuff in your nose if I were you.

So the rest of the world gets to pass off blame for their economic troubles on the US?   I think the problems that the world is facing (along with the US) are largely due to the people themselves.    We can blame the politicians, but in the end we are the ones buying things and not saving our own money.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2008, 01:56:00 PM »

So the rest of the world gets to pass off blame for their economic troubles on the US?   I think the problems that the world is facing (along with the US) are largely due to the people themselves.    We can blame the politicians, but in the end we are the ones buying things and not saving our own money.

I didn't even mention the current financial crisis--let's face it, our fat cats are just as guilty--but I do blame Bush & Co for making the world a more dangerous place to live in.

- Albert Einstein