Author Topic: NOT a McCainiac  (Read 5427 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: NOT a McCainiac
« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2008, 03:05:29 PM »
Agreed. Because I travel and rent, I shouldn't have a right to vote?

Besides, I thought you didn't believe that anybody could really own land.

I was responding to Randy's post. Try it sometime.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2008, 05:49:44 PM »
This is one of the reasons voting was at first restricted to those of maturity. Once, potential voters weere not allowed to register without proof of land ownership. Too bad they fucked this up, about two centuries ago.

Owning a plot of land, your OWN FUCKING LAND, changes ones perspective and encourages one to consider more thoroughly the future consequences of the high pressure political issues of the voting day.

There is much more to it than bills or hardons.

Kind of elitist, don't you think? "Owning" land has not changed me one bit politically.

it was an ancient idea that did not work ... read history, asshole!

It was also meant as a reminder to any who have forgotten the grave responsibility we all hold at the polls.

Those who think that voting with their hormones, influenced by some fucked up state THEY have put THEMSELVES into, makes THEM more wholesome than someone, well read, up-to-the-moment-in-politics, who has spent a great deal of time and effort understanding the law and the reasons for this particular vote being critical to all of us or are somehow more involved or are more anti-elitist or are anything other than a fucking bag of idiots, then go ahead and call us, who have much more to lose than a missed wank or two, Elitist.

If informed voting makes me Elitist, then so be it.  I AM elitist!

The voters who actually comprehend the issues these days are unfortunately few and people who emotionally jack-off-in-a-tissue to divine their voting strategy are not worth our time.

... this is why they had such a tough time agreeing on who should have the right to vote, early on.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #137 on: October 28, 2008, 09:05:28 AM »

I do, sometimes.

Your opinion sure as hell sounded like it generalized to others aside from Randy.

Besides, I believe people with intellectual disabilities have a right to a say over their lives just like the so-called intelligent and well-informed elite.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 09:07:30 AM by Pyraxis »
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: October 28, 2008, 12:17:40 PM »

I do, sometimes.

Your opinion sure as hell sounded like it generalized to others aside from Randy.

Besides, I believe people with intellectual disabilities have a right to a say over their lives just like the so-called intelligent and well-informed elite.
Projection lens feeling needy or what!?!

What opinion are you talking about? I was paraphrasing historical content for its comic value. Why are you pretending to be involved at all, anyway?!?

OK. This bit was a stretch and may have included a component or two worthy of debate in some realm, but not mine:

"There is much more to it ["it "meaning our right to vote] than bills or hardons."

Take me to task for such as this, but the rest has nothing to do with you or anything except the specifics of Randy's statement.

You don't really think that, even if I had the power, I would to restrict your right to vote do you?

:asthing:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:19:52 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #139 on: October 28, 2008, 12:52:15 PM »

I do, sometimes.

Yes, but not without help to best guide them.  Only thing elite about me is my desire :laugh:  I can only talk shit, at least I can look you in the eye now, otherwise I would feel too bad to do so.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: October 28, 2008, 01:15:04 PM »

I do, sometimes.

Yes, but not without help to best guide them.  Only thing elite about me is my desire :laugh:  I can only talk shit, at least I can look you in the eye now, otherwise I would feel too bad to do so.

Good for you, Randy!

Eye contact can be a bitch. It was slapped into me at an early age and upon realizing that we may have a problem with this area, I swore I would not do that to my kids. I would find other ways.

They are both struggling to master this one still. My daughter is ahaed of the game, though. She is doing very well. She has something beyond NT in the empathy department and can see into people in ways that seem to baffle even her psychologist. Also she has social skills, natural ones, that my son does not have.

After seeing a long National Geographic film about the human body's hormonal responses to various things, my son stopped an interaction with a young friend to take his pulse. He wouldn't respond at all to her, until he had finished taking his pulse, because the film mentioned that when we like someone, our pulse becomes elevated and he wanted to find out if he liked her.

(another example of where we are with him as opposed to her)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 01:40:44 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: October 28, 2008, 01:29:18 PM »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #142 on: October 28, 2008, 01:31:37 PM »
I would think, at least, self esteem is critical to that.  If I herd the rest of thoughts while they tried to do what is best for them, I could make a therapy :laugh:  My therapist told me about teacher or something like that, who would make it look like he was looking them in the eye.  The self esteem of not letting things walk on me was enough for me.  I find so many uses now for my own self, but still no voting.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #143 on: October 28, 2008, 01:49:20 PM »

What opinion are you talking about? I was paraphrasing historical content for its comic value. Why are you pretending to be involved at all, anyway?!?

OK. This bit was a stretch and may have included a component or two worthy of debate in some realm, but not mine:

"There is much more to it ["it "meaning our right to vote] than bills or hardons."

Take me to task for such as this, but the rest has nothing to do with you or anything except the specifics of Randy's statement.

You don't really think that, even if I had the power, I would to restrict your right to vote do you?

I didn't get the comedy of the historical content. I really thought you were saying that it would be better if only land-owners got to vote, which seemed unusually closed-minded. I wasn't going to comment until Trigger11 said what I'd been thinking and I saw that it might not be all in my head.

At any rate, we're clearly not seeing eye to eye, but it's not that important.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #144 on: October 28, 2008, 02:04:58 PM »

Likely. Scrounging for energy at the moment, and losing ground. Don't know what will fix it except time. Apologies for stepping on your toes.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: October 28, 2008, 02:18:19 PM »

I didn't get the comedy of the historical content. I really thought you were saying that it would be better if only land-owners got to vote, which seemed unusually closed-minded. I wasn't going to comment until Trigger11 said what I'd been thinking and I saw that it might not be all in my head.

At any rate, we're clearly not seeing eye to eye, but it's not that important.

I responded to his remark, at first, in the character of those who tried to implement such restrictions, until the last line, which was back to me, again.

I probably should work on my delivery.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 02:22:11 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #146 on: October 28, 2008, 02:31:02 PM »
I responded to his remark, at first, in the character of those who tried to implement such restrictions, until the last line, which was back to me, again.

Okay, that makes more sense.  :asthing:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #147 on: May 29, 2016, 12:37:20 PM »
Sarah Palin ruined his chances of getting elected.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #148 on: May 31, 2016, 11:05:54 AM »
Sarah Palin ruined his chances of getting elected.

Holy shit!  Sizzling political commentary only 7 years after the event itself.  Pappy has really outdone himself today.  A true political genius and expert!

Have you considered taking a job at one of the major networks?  Or maybe writing a book?  I'm sure you have other scintillating insight like "Ted Kennedy cost Jimmy Carter a second term", and "Ross Perot put Clinton into office".  Maybe, "Democrats and Republicans really don't see eye to eye anymore"!

Amazing stuff, really.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you!!

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #149 on: May 31, 2016, 01:52:35 PM »
This is something that I said as soon as they announced her as McCain's running mate.

Even back then it was obvious that she would alienate moderates, or anyone with a brain.