Author Topic: Ask a bisexual sick-freak.  (Read 2445 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Ask a bisexual sick-freak.
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 04:45:40 PM »
Everybody loves you when you're bi.

Wow.  If only that were true . . .  I could take over the world and give everyone a free Slinky.

I remember those. Not THAT fun, thank you.

I hate them!

It has become common knowledge that I am a Master Untangler of everything tangled. I spent most of my time untangling other peoples slinky mistakes.
 :grrr:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2009, 07:32:55 AM »

Wow.  If only that were true . . .  I could take over the world and give everyone a free Slinky.

I hate them!

It has become common knowledge that I am a Master Untangler of everything tangled. I spent most of my time untangling other peoples slinky mistakes.

So true.

And slinkies are so boring to untangle.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2009, 01:07:36 PM »

I hate them!

So true.

:agreed:

Pearls are so much more rewarding.

When I was still doing portraits, I often found a family distraught, from trying to untangle some precious heirloom necklace, but I always asked if I could try, and I usually had EVERYTHING untangled during the walk from the waiting room to the camera room. I often had to practically beg for a chance to "try."   I have yet to find a multi-tangled necklace of any material that I could not "almost instantly"  untangle. I don't even have to look - I can just feel how to pull and the necklace usually does the rest by itself.  I can not describe or substantiate this to anyone, though. It just IS.

That might make me some kind of Necklace Whisperer.

:hide:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2009, 03:43:11 PM »

I hate them!

So true.

:agreed:

Pearls are so much more rewarding.

When I was still doing portraits, I often found a family distraught, from trying to untangle some precious heirloom necklace, but I always asked if I could try, and I usually had EVERYTHING untangled during the walk from the waiting room to the camera room. I often had to practically beg for a chance to "try."   I have yet to find a multi-tangled necklace of any material that I could not "almost instantly"  untangle. I don't even have to look - I can just feel how to pull and the necklace usually does the rest by itself.  I can not describe or substantiate this to anyone, though. It just IS.

That might make me some kind of Necklace Whisperer.

:hide:

True again.

My girls like playing with coloured wool and cotton. And they do get it heavily entangled most of the time. They will ask me. All kinds of entanglements are nice to try. When the girls went to kindergarten some mothers noticed my talent with shoelaces. There where they were ready to grab scissors, I would just get all the knots out without a problem. Somehow the threads, laces, beads, tell my fingers what to do. And following the directions they give is quite relaxing. And indeed, they do what needs doing themselves. As if it only needs 'libertion'.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!