Educational

Author Topic: $700,000,000,000.00  (Read 9308 times)

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
Re: $700,000,000,000.00
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 06:56:59 PM »

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 08:26:28 PM »
I have friends in Canada, but three kids. So I am stuck here.

are they surgically attached to something in the states?  take them with you, man!

The Nova Scotia is particularly nice

:agreed:

My best friend from high school attended St. Mary's University in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Since I was at the University of Miami in sunny Coral Gables, FL, I would spend my spring breaks with him in the cold of Canada. He married a Newfie and the wedding was in Cornerbrook, Newfoundland. Another beautiful place. He now lives an hour outside of Toronto.

Damn...I can't take my kids away from their grandparents and aunts and uncles. Like I said, I am stuck here. I wish I could at least move back to New England so I can be out of this podunk redneck hick town of Civil War hold-outs who are waiting for the chance for the South to rise again.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 05:06:33 AM »

are they surgically attached to something in the states?  take them with you, man!

My best friend from high school attended St. Mary's University in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Since I was at the University of Miami in sunny Coral Gables, FL, I would spend my spring breaks with him in the cold of Canada. He married a Newfie and the wedding was in Cornerbrook, Newfoundland. Another beautiful place. He now lives an hour outside of Toronto.

Damn...I can't take my kids away from their grandparents and aunts and uncles. Like I said, I am stuck here. I wish I could at least move back to New England so I can be out of this podunk redneck hick town of Civil War hold-outs who are waiting for the chance for the South to rise again.

New England is just becoming a wasteland as the high achiever kids flee looking for better oppertunities and what remains is the kids with not much going for them. It's mostly just people working the system or in other words screwing everyone else. For people with somebody connected that can pull strings for them and hook them up it's ok, but shit if somebody is out of the inner circle and don't have the connections, they are just dog meat to be exploited.

old blue blood familes living off old money

modern day mafia called the government and people need a connection to get in on the action

welfare type people who enable the government mafia by selling their votes for a real small cut of the action

and suckers all of the above mooch off of.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2008, 06:47:03 AM »

New England is just becoming a wasteland as the high achiever kids flee looking for better oppertunities and what remains is the kids with not much going for them. It's mostly just people working the system or in other words screwing everyone else. For people with somebody connected that can pull strings for them and hook them up it's ok, but shit if somebody is out of the inner circle and don't have the connections, they are just dog meat to be exploited.

old blue blood familes living off old money

modern day mafia called the government and people need a connection to get in on the action

welfare type people who enable the government mafia by selling their votes for a real small cut of the action

and suckers all of the above mooch off of.

Well...it still sounds better than living in the Confederacy. Plus, I get to go to more Red Sox games! :headbang2: Go Sox!!!!!!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 08:11:24 AM »
I want to find a European guy to marry. EU citizenship would own.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 12:06:33 PM »

/cracking up!

well, that's easy - there must be a few aspies even on here who haven't had a shag, and would marry you, carla.  i can think of a few, off the top of my head, but i'm far too polite to metion them, naturally.

:LMAO:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2008, 12:14:45 PM »
Hate to say this, but the EU is slowly going to pot.

*thinks of where to run to...*

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2008, 01:31:41 PM »
I am going to start saving up to either Australia or NZ. I'll work 3 jobs if I have to.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2008, 01:46:20 PM »
 ... and you would prefer NZ.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2008, 01:48:09 PM »
... and you would prefer NZ.

lol of course.   We all wonder why...   
:P   Internets are super serious.

duncvis

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2008, 03:43:29 AM »
I hear Iceland's nice.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2008, 04:22:16 AM »
I hear Iceland's nice.

My mum went there recently.  She said it's expensive and depressing, with very little in the shops and everyone keeping to themselves.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

duncvis

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2008, 04:40:17 AM »
walking's free.  8)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2008, 05:11:46 AM »
I hear Iceland's nice.

My mum went there recently.  She said it's expensive and depressing, with very little in the shops and everyone keeping to themselves.

i think dunc meant the country, rather than the shop.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2008, 05:20:13 AM »
I hear Iceland's nice.

i think dunc meant the country, rather than the shop.

I was talking about the country.  Her brother took her on a trip there a couple of months ago.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?