Educational

Author Topic: Ask wandrew anything  (Read 2364 times)

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
Re: Ask wandrew anything
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 12:18:02 AM »
Creating a piece of writing, a photograph or a song. Doing something that causes the wifeperson to experience happiness.  Fermented beverages.  :beer:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 06:50:34 PM »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2008, 12:21:33 AM »
'ere, wandrew, what happened with the requiem?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2008, 12:35:38 AM »
Hey do you know of Joely Richardson?

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2008, 05:22:22 PM »
I got to perform it @ a church in Anaheim with the Cypress Choir Sunday 10/5. I've decided to drop out through. Too much passive-aggressive going behind my back instead of directly talking to me about sections where I have trouble/am going off-key. Also found out last week I was on provisional status from the git-go which pleased me not at all. And no recording was made due to complicated legal bullshit.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2008, 05:26:06 PM »

If I remember right, she's Miranda Richardson's sister, which means she's one of Vanessa Redgrave's daughters. I don't know her work too well. I think Miranda's an excellent actress, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if Joely is too, what with having Vanessa for a mum and Michael Redgrave as a grandfather. Natasha Richardson (also a sister) is an excellent actress as well--really liked her in A Handmaid's Tale as well as Fat Man & Little Boy. Had a crush on her for a while in the 1990s.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 01:56:35 PM »
I got to perform it @ a church in Anaheim with the Cypress Choir Sunday 10/5. I've decided to drop out through. Too much passive-aggressive going behind my back instead of directly talking to me about sections where I have trouble/am going off-key. Also found out last week I was on provisional status from the git-go which pleased me not at all. And no recording was made due to complicated legal bullshit.

bollocks, mainly.  that's a real shame.  :(

:hug:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2008, 03:03:45 AM »

If I remember right, she's Miranda Richardson's sister, which means she's one of Vanessa Redgrave's daughters. I don't know her work too well. I think Miranda's an excellent actress, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if Joely is too, what with having Vanessa for a mum and Michael Redgrave as a grandfather. Natasha Richardson (also a sister) is an excellent actress as well--really liked her in A Handmaid's Tale as well as Fat Man & Little Boy. Had a crush on her for a while in the 1990s.

They're not related. Joely and Natasha are sisters though. Vanessa only had two daughters. I've done some research.

I liked her in 101 Dalmatians. That's when I first recognized her but the funny thing is she didn't get recognized by others till she played in The Patriot. I assume that's when she got real famous in our country. I first recognized her sister in The Parent Trap. All the movie surfers has to do was mention her sister played in 101 Dalmatians and I got excited after my brothers told me about it. Then I went and watched the show myself and then saw the movie. Got excited even more when they menioned "Cruella de Vil" in the movie. My mother just looked at me after one of the twins said it and saw my excitment. She knew I'd have a reaction to it since I was obsessed with 101 Dalmatians back then.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2009, 08:14:16 PM »
Why?

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2009, 08:14:35 PM »
Because.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 08:14:53 PM »
Why not?

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2009, 08:15:10 PM »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2009, 10:26:00 PM »
The voices in your head aren't very helpful, are they?  :lol:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 04:32:45 AM »
How are things going for you now, Wandrew?

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2009, 06:48:54 AM »
The voices in your head aren't very helpful, are they?  :lol:

What's that? I can't hear you--you'll have to speak louder!