Educational

Author Topic: Dunc is a fucktard  (Read 14282 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Dunc is a fucktard
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2008, 10:43:14 PM »
Which is why they should be careful who they are pulling their shit on in the first place. As I said, had dunc kept his beak out of it, I'd have not said anything about him. I had not seen anything much from him to begin with, and all of a sudden he jumps to their defence because he just happened to help them get up and running. Big fucking deal! Surely they could have done it on their own without his help. Or are they that stupid they needed someone less ginger to step in? Maybe he should learn to keep his big nose out of everyone's business in future, before someone really decides to have a go at him. Interfering fuck.

You are one of the few I respect here Callaway, as well as Sir Les, Ozymandias and maybe 10 or so others. Most of the forum I really don't know, but the main ones in my cross-hairs are the chidish prats who can't see what fucking around does when all someone wants is a bit of ordinary fun and a friendly dig. Thoise few have fucked everything up, and because they try and turn this into a popularity contest by ganging up on someone, makes them out to be even bigger dickheads than they look. I'd say i'm doing quite well considering I'm fighting a bunch of wankers and dipshits on my own.

duncvis

« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2008, 04:12:39 AM »
Which is why they should be careful who they are pulling their shit on in the first place. As I said, had dunc kept his beak out of it, I'd have not said anything about him. I had not seen anything much from him to begin with, and all of a sudden he jumps to their defence because he just happened to help them get up and running. Big fucking deal! Surely they could have done it on their own without his help. Or are they that stupid they needed someone less ginger to step in? Maybe he should learn to keep his big nose out of everyone's business in future, before someone really decides to have a go at him. Interfering fuck.

It seems to have escaped your notice that I haven't exactly paid the price for sticking my 'big nose in everybody's business', numbnuts. You huffed and puffed and threw your rattle out of the pram, and slung a load of half-baked made up insults (you can't really upset anyone with lurid fantasies, you know) in my direction with some laughable hardman posturing, which resulted in neither intimidating or effectively insulting me. It did however make you look like a big geriatric baby. which is why every fucker else joined in. your mess, largely generated by you.

Lets remember this disproportionate tantrum started because I gheyed you and called you a bitter little prick in response to you slinging feeble insults about all the members of DV, which included myself -  so you kind of made it my business, don't you think? perhaps if the attention is going to cause you such a spike in your blood pressure you ought to be a little more selective about where you throw your shit, since you clearly don't like being ridiculed. Go have a nice mug of Horlicks and an aspirin, old timer.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 04:16:19 AM by duncvis »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2008, 04:17:11 AM »
Hey shit for brains, remember this tidbit?

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt1632.html

Try fucking practicing what you preach, you fucking vegetable.

Besides, you obviously failed over there, and cracked the shits. Your'e a sad little scrotie of a boy, and need to grow the fuck up. Couldn't even put Planky boy in his place. What a retard.

duncvis

« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2008, 04:23:14 AM »
well that really told me.  :violin:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2008, 04:29:34 AM »

It seems to have escaped your notice that I haven't exactly paid the price for sticking my 'big nose in everybody's business', numbnuts. You huffed and puffed and threw your rattle out of the pram, and slung a load of half-baked made up insults (you can't really upset anyone with lurid fantasies, you know) in my direction with some laughable hardman posturing, which resulted in neither intimidating or effectively insulting me. It did however make you look like a big geriatric baby. which is why every fucker else joined in. your mess, largely generated by you.

Lets remember this disproportionate tantrum started because I gheyed you and called you a bitter little prick in response to you slinging feeble insults about all the members of DV, which included myself -  so you kind of made it my business, don't you think? perhaps if the attention is going to cause you such a spike in your blood pressure you ought to be a little more selective about where you throw your shit, since you clearly don't like being ridiculed. Go have a nice mug of Horlicks and an aspirin, old timer.

Fuck, take your fucking meds, you imbecile and calm down ffs. In case you haven't realised, shitwad, you don't rule the net or anywhere. Your baseless bullshit is just proving what an insane fuckwit you really are. The only reason your fan-club gets off on your shit is cos they haven't got the fucking brains to realise that their leader is nothing more than a two bit turd.

I attacked that Vegie patch of a site because they proved themselves to be nothing more than children playing shit games and throwing shit. And as for gheying me, why stick your nose in in the first place, cuntrag? Because you couldn't mind your own business like anyone with brains would have.

I defend to the fucking hilt my right to go after a psycho bumblefuck like Kosmo, and to target any other cunt that gets in my way. I'm surprised that you can actually put two fucking coherent words together, you spastic aspie cunt, because your rants are nothing but bullshit of the highest calibre. Your nothing but a weak Pommy bastard, and I'd piss on you if I ever met you IRL. Fucking joke is all you'll ever be, you waste of sperm.

Now go back to Damned fucking Village and have a crying fit, you pompous pathetic gimp.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2008, 04:31:38 AM »
well that really told me.  :violin:

What a spastic. Were you dropped on your head as a child? Or were you abused sexually? Hope so, cos that could explain all this tough guy bravado.

duncvis

« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2008, 08:36:03 AM »
You're still dribbling a bit. Perhaps you should get that checked. Probably a tapeworm.  ;)

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2008, 08:36:45 AM »
Perhaps you should get that checked. Probably a tapeworm.  ;)

I think a tapeworm would have better taste ;)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2008, 11:57:07 AM »
All fact, dipshit.

And besides, I don't talk in paragraphs, or is that another fucked up aspie trait amongst you 'tards?

The reason I asked you to write shorter paragraphs was because it would make your posts easier to read. It would help your cause.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2008, 12:50:32 PM »

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2008, 01:33:39 PM »

a lot of words

:hahaha:
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2008, 04:35:08 PM »
As I said to you arseholes earlier, and that applies to dunc the all-purpose dickhead and Adam the all-purpose arsehole, why don't you just:

If there are 2 bigger fucking parrots on the net I've yet to meet them. Consummate the marriage, you bastards and get it over with. The Youtube audience is waiting for more bullshit from these 'legends'.

dunc:  :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :pwned: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:  :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2008, 02:49:58 AM »
scrap?  is that you?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2008, 03:01:36 AM »

Actually, I'd have said dunc was more like Porky Pig. Th-the th-the th-that's all folks!

duncvis

« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2008, 05:20:23 AM »
wibble

:yawn:

In what parallel dimension have you at any point  :pwned: me, Madge? I've already tried to explain this one to you; you can't actually own anyone by making stuff up. :LMAO:

On that note, I've never posted a YouTube video. They make my teeth itch.  ::)