Author Topic: You think its reality, we say "you're fucked up"....  (Read 1855 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: You think its reality, we say "you're fucked up"....
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2008, 04:07:35 PM »
Hopefully we ALL get laid this semester!!!

Oral sex and cookies for everyone!   :green:
:D  Yay!
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2008, 02:57:32 AM »
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2008, 07:08:52 AM »

Do they come with milk?
Dunno.  The only cookies I got recently didn't.  They could've come with oral had I not opted out, I'm guessing.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2008, 03:24:59 PM »

Do they come with milk?
Dunno.  The only cookies I got recently didn't.  They could've come with oral had I not opted out, I'm guessing.
Why did  you opt out of the oral?   I eat cookies quite a bit, but I never get any oral with the cookies.   They both seem to be separate for me.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2008, 03:08:20 AM »

Do they come with milk?

Is it just me, or is it ALWAYS the girl who decides if sex of any sort will happen?...

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2008, 03:10:16 AM »

Do they come with milk?

Is it just me, or is it ALWAYS the girl who decides if sex of any sort will happen?...

If you always want it more than she does, then probably yes.

If she wanted it more than you did, then you would be the one to decide.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2008, 03:20:38 AM »

Do they come with milk?

Now we're getting into "perfect woman" teritory....!

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2008, 11:57:22 AM »
Grass is always greener.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2008, 07:36:45 PM »
The "random" approach has worked for me; I now have a woman! :wedding:

I was hanging out with a friend from uni after class one day in april or may, and a female friend of his joined us. We had a few drinks hanging around on campus, then we went with the girl to her place which was nearby. Along the way my friend left us to go home as he was feeling ill, so it was just me and her in her house. We watched movies and chatted late. She invited me to share her bed but I declined and slept on the couch (being the gentleman I am). I thought she was really pretty and cool but I was a bit down at the time, and so was she, neither of us made a move. I was completely myself, feeling no pressure to pick her up.
I left in the morning, we hugged, and I felt absolutely retardedly spastic for not asking for her phone number. I thought I might see her again if I hung out with our mutual friend. He turned out to be good company, but after a few months there was still no sign of this girl.

Last weekend I noticed that a friend of my sister had added this girl on facebook, so I added her with a message asking if she remembered me from our chance encounter. She replied enthusiastically, we started chatting online and before I knew it we were on a date. We ended up at her place again, but this time I took the bed option. :handjob:
She said she was glad I hadn't asked for her phonenumber that first time, as she was blue from a recent break-up.

I've been as weird as I can be and she thinks I'm a freak but also likes me. We saw each other again on the weekend and have plans to continue courting. And fucking.

So driftingblizzard, if a fucken wackjob like me can have success, so can you.

Congrats, Vodzy! Now maybe you'll be less stroppy on the board, eh?  :P
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2008, 07:40:40 PM »

I was hanging out with a friend from uni after class one day in april or may, and a female friend of his joined us. We had a few drinks hanging around on campus, then we went with the girl to her place which was nearby. Along the way my friend left us to go home as he was feeling ill, so it was just me and her in her house. We watched movies and chatted late. She invited me to share her bed but I declined and slept on the couch (being the gentleman I am). I thought she was really pretty and cool but I was a bit down at the time, and so was she, neither of us made a move. I was completely myself, feeling no pressure to pick her up.
I left in the morning, we hugged, and I felt absolutely retardedly spastic for not asking for her phone number. I thought I might see her again if I hung out with our mutual friend. He turned out to be good company, but after a few months there was still no sign of this girl.

Last weekend I noticed that a friend of my sister had added this girl on facebook, so I added her with a message asking if she remembered me from our chance encounter. She replied enthusiastically, we started chatting online and before I knew it we were on a date. We ended up at her place again, but this time I took the bed option. :handjob:
She said she was glad I hadn't asked for her phonenumber that first time, as she was blue from a recent break-up.

I've been as weird as I can be and she thinks I'm a freak but also likes me. We saw each other again on the weekend and have plans to continue courting. And fucking.

Well done Vodzy... plant that seed, wait for it to grow into a plant, then fuck the plant.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2008, 07:43:41 PM »

Well done Vodzy... plant that seed, wait for it to grow into a plant, then fuck the plant.
or fuck the seed
batcat

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2008, 11:27:42 PM »
Grass is always greener.

I've been in some pretty green pastures in the past.  Trouble was, they were owned by someone else...  One had a milk cow in it.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2008, 08:16:14 AM »

EXACTLY.  Though for me the issue is often less of a lack of want and more of an ability to think with the big brain even when little serissa wants to be friends with everyone.

Now we're getting into "perfect woman" teritory....!
We're getting into "unlikely relationship disasters experienced by horny women like PMS Elle" territory, actually.

Why did  you opt out of the oral?   I eat cookies quite a bit, but I never get any oral with the cookies.   They both seem to be separate for me.
Didn't date the guy long enough to get to that.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 08:18:51 AM by PMS Elle »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2008, 10:58:38 PM »
Though for me the issue is often less of a lack of want and more of an ability to think with the big brain even when little serissa wants to be friends with everyone.
* Pyraxis spends five minutes trying to decipher what part of your anatomy you've christened with that archaic username.

It can't be a breast, unless you only have one...  :zombiefuck:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2008, 12:02:14 AM »
Though for me the issue is often less of a lack of want and more of an ability to think with the big brain even when little serissa wants to be friends with everyone.
* Pyraxis spends five minutes trying to decipher what part of your anatomy you've christened with that archaic username.

It can't be a breast, unless you only have one...  :zombiefuck:
I'm guessing it's her teeny-peeny.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.