Author Topic: Who is "Bob"?  (Read 7884 times)

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
Re: Who is "Bob"?
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2008, 06:49:45 PM »
** my eyes, if you can then my hair's too short **

Cowsills rule......................NOT  :plus:

I was actually thinking of the Original Cast Recording. But yeah, I prefer the Shaggs myself.

/waits for Ozzy to make obvious joke here
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

ozymandias

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2008, 06:55:43 PM »
** my eyes, if you can then my hair's too short **

Cowsills rule......................NOT  :plus:

I was actually thinking of the Original Cast Recording. But yeah, I prefer the Shaggs myself.

/waits for Ozzy to make obvious joke here

Brain too tired, can't hold out much longer, need sleep, need to crawl into.........................wtf, wife is beckoning me into her boudoir, blood pumping surging thru my veins, feel petrification in strategic location,............later dudes!   :eyebrows:

A shagging I wil go, A shagging I will go hi ho the derry O, A shagging I will go!

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2008, 07:03:42 PM »
Thanks, Ozzy. Isn't he swell, folks!  :clap:

We'll be here all week. Please tip your waitresses, and then right them again. Especially Darlene--she's due to give birth this month.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 06:44:45 PM by wandrew »
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2008, 07:16:57 PM »

We'll be here all week. Please tip your waitresses, and then right them again. Especially Darlene--she's due to give brith this month.

Here's a tip for the waitresses: Show more cleavage!  :boobs:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2008, 07:22:12 PM »

:D
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2008, 10:21:45 PM »
Another tip: Don't chop onions; get a blender.
Flibbit.

ozymandias

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2008, 03:54:37 AM »

We'll be here all week. Please tip your waitresses, and then right them again. Especially Darlene--she's due to give brith this month.

Thank you,  :roses: thank you, your a wonderful audience.   :happydance: :peace: :toporly:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2008, 05:26:21 AM »
I'd like to say thank you on behalf of the group ourselves, and I hope we passed the audition....

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2008, 12:07:37 PM »
Where's Annie? :bangbang: Where's Annie? :bangbang:

Geez. HAs EVERYONE forgotten about "Twin Peaks?"  ::)

I've been TRYING TO. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2008, 03:43:46 AM »
:laugh:

OK, enough sarcasm.

Do we know Bob from before?

No, not from what Sir Les said about Bob.

Apparently, Bob and Sir Les posted on AFF together.
I'm told she caused a lot of trouble on a site called AspergerInfo and then after she was banned from there, she went to wreak further havoc upon the good folks of AFF. It might not have been so bad had she confined her depredations to the bad folks.  :evillaugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2008, 05:19:03 AM »
:laugh:

OK, enough sarcasm.

Do we know Bob from before?

No, not from what Sir Les said about Bob.

Apparently, Bob and Sir Les posted on AFF together.
I'm told she caused a lot of trouble on a site called AspergerInfo and then after she was banned from there, she went to wreak further havoc upon the good folks of AFF. It might not have been so bad had she confined her depredations to the bad folks.  :evillaugh:

Spot on. We weren't so much posting together as posting at each other. :).
Bob targeted a critically ill woman on AFF for most of her venom but liked to side with anyone who could cause trouble there and even to the extant of coaching someone by Pm to ring this ill lady on another continent, after vaguely piecing together where she was. Apart from that she was an arsehole of the highest order and she hated me because I pretty much called her out on her shit and went to great lengths to get her thrown out on her arse and her supporters too.
That is basically it. Much of what you would hear from Bob in addressing this is either to dismiss it entirely as a lie (but she knows I have and will post proof to confirm this) or to justify her mentality. At the end of the day she is a bitch and I think gets off on being an oxygen theif.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2008, 08:35:00 AM »
Maybe we should substitute CO2 for oxygen during her sleep and polish the bitch off once and for all. And while we're at it, we can polish off Timelord as well.

Or we could put both of them in the same room, pump the oxygen out and watch them strangle trying to breathe. I wouldn't be surprised if she put Timelord up to suing AFF, just to get some revenge due to her PMS.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2008, 09:11:27 AM »
Actually they make the perfect couple. He is arrogant, righteous and looking for sycophants to ingratiate themselves on him like they do on his site and she is a scheming bitch would loves others to cause trouble for her lulz. She is extremely sycophantic to arseholes if there is a hint of dissent in them. See why those two couldn't not get along?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2008, 04:38:20 AM »
 :clap:Hey, maybe she and Kosmo would be a match made in heaven. I don't think Kosmo would put up with too much bs though and she might get bored after a while.

Offline rayne

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2008, 08:15:29 AM »
TL actually has my calling him a sexually frustrated tosser on his Wiki - and he didn't reference that it was me. I'm going to sue him for using my words without permission. I'm impressed his wife doesn't mind having a Brillo pad making love to her every night so I may let it slide cuz I'm sure they have enough issues to deal with.