Author Topic: The Pea & Freund  (Read 6537 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: The Pea & Freund
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2008, 07:47:53 PM »
I like Peaguy. I've joined his forum. 8)

Forum? What's it about?
There aren't too many posters, I joined as well.

So post a lot!

I followed his link, but the page said it contained no forums. I suppose I would have to register to see anything.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2008, 07:49:42 PM »
PI and Duncshit are members as well 8)

I can not imagine how knowing that could have drawn you there?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2008, 07:51:27 PM »

Forum? What's it about?

So post a lot!

I followed his link, but the page said it contained no forums. I suppose I would have to register to see anything.
http://www.damnedvillage.com/index.php
:P   Internets are super serious.

TheoK

« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2008, 07:53:04 PM »
PI and Duncshit are members as well 8)

I can not imagine how knowing that could have drawn you there?

I have nothing against PI and Duncshit all in all.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2008, 08:24:09 PM »

Forum? What's it about?

So post a lot!

Nah. I tried over and over. (thanks for the link, though) Can't see a thing, but links with no access.

I must be banned.  :D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 09:40:23 PM by DirtDawg »

TheoK

« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2008, 08:51:26 PM »
I doubt that you're banned. Maybe your IP-block is blocked for some mysterious reason.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2008, 09:37:47 PM »
Joking, of course. It struck me as funny to be banned from a site I have never accessed.

It could be my browser settings or something as simple as site limits placed upon snooping guests.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 09:45:23 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2008, 09:44:02 PM »
Joking, of course. It struck me as funny to be banned from a site I have never accessed.

It could be my browser settings or something as simple as site limits placed upon snooping guests.

Well it's possible actually to be banned without ever being there before, as someone else uses a similar IP address range that your ISP account uses, and the board has banned that entire range of IP addresses.

But usually it indicates that you're been banned with a message saying you're banned or something, so I doubt that's the case.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2008, 04:47:34 AM »
Bah, Christian morality. The Roman commanders killed themselves when losing a battle.

Well, you've been pwned since day one here. Time to face the music, eh?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

thepeaguy

« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2008, 05:46:23 AM »

Much more tactful, thank you.  I'm the only one on here for whom that image conjures mental images of death, destruction, and violence.

Now what I'm trying to decide is if that picture is more or less visually offensive to me than your n00dz.  It's a tough call.

Nothing that an image blocker on your web browser wouldn't fix.

TheoK

« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2008, 06:18:17 AM »
Bah, Christian morality. The Roman commanders killed themselves when losing a battle.

Well, you've been pwned since day one here. Time to face the music, eh?

:zzz:

thepeaguy

« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2008, 06:47:15 AM »

Forum? What's it about?

So post a lot!

Nah. I tried over and over. (thanks for the link, though) Can't see a thing, but links with no access.

Excuse me, but who the fuck are you again?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2008, 07:26:39 AM »

Forum? What's it about?

So post a lot!

Excuse me, but who the fuck are you again?

One of the random misfits you invited to this site from Wrong Planet about two years ago. I found your Sassy Twat act and French name entertaining.

I popped in here for the first time back then and found Randy having a field day.

:LMAO:

Imagine that.  
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 07:30:05 AM by DirtDawg »

thepeaguy

« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2008, 10:08:49 AM »

One of the random misfits you invited to this site from Wrong Planet about two years ago. I found your Sassy Twat act and French name entertaining.

I popped in here for the first time back then and found Randy having a field day.

Imagine that.  

Wrong. What I said in my message was "What makes you so important that I would want to block you?" :p

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2008, 10:38:42 AM »

Imagine that.  

Wrong. What I said in my message was "What makes you so important that I would want to block you?" :p

Oh, I presumed that, well before I gave up trying to snoop, fool.

I guess you missed that I was joking about the entire notion.