Author Topic: Would the "nazis" have killed us Aspies?  (Read 11062 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Would the "nazis" have killed us Aspies?
« Reply #105 on: June 23, 2012, 12:11:23 PM »
I would of hid in a land called OZ......

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2012, 07:00:20 PM »
They would have bred us for our "master intellect". :autism:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2012, 01:10:26 AM »
They would have bred us for our "master intellect". :autism:

^This
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2012, 02:42:26 AM »
Could have made an intellectual branching out of this.

When the war went on, the Germans were that desperate for new 'Aryan' kids, that they encouraged SS-officers to have as many affairs with Norwegian girls as possible, and, they started robbing Aryan looking kids from Slavic countries.

The standards for 'perfectly Aryan' were getting 'lower' and 'lower'. Quite a few of us would have made it I guess. Even more, because some of the girls on the spectrum are more easy to seduce.

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2018, 06:09:48 AM »
How is it that mdagli1 missed this thread.   :dunno:

It's his wet dream cum true!   :redneck:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2018, 01:00:23 PM »
I don't think he brings back old threads.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2019, 09:48:45 PM »
many nazis were aspies

heres the thing

dont TELL them your aspie. when the gestapo wants to know if you are simply a very bright, intelligent, valuable-to-the-warmachine mastermind, dont go "oh, no, thats just a symptom of my RAMPANT AUTIST BRAIN ERROR =0 'TIS MY PRIDE"

autism is one of the "sneakyest" malfunctions in people, cus if you're lucky, its not a malfunction at all - youll be a highly coveted researcher or a military strategist or something valuable.
if you're unlucky, your just a socially quirky douche who gets completely inapropriate meltdowns. and obviously, nazis would gas that.

Yup, that's why I would end up as breeding material. 

:lutra:
       :bounce:
  :cfm:

:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2019, 10:10:44 PM »
Could have made an intellectual branching out of this.

When the war went on, the Germans were that desperate for new 'Aryan' kids, that they encouraged SS-officers to have as many affairs with Norwegian girls as possible, and, they started robbing Aryan looking kids from Slavic countries.

The standards for 'perfectly Aryan' were getting 'lower' and 'lower'. Quite a few of us would have made it I guess. Even more, because some of the girls on the spectrum are more easy to seduce.

That’s so true. I know of biracial blue eyed blonde white looking twins who were very pretty. Their black mother had white features. Their father was a blue eyed blonde. Nazis pedophile stalk girls like them.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2019, 11:53:11 PM »
More easy to seduce, hyke? thats a bit....well not the most complimentary thing I've ever heard you say about aspie/autie girls.

A veiled way of saying 'a bunch of whores'. Charming. I can't say as I find it to be the case either. There is often a lot of shyness, and IMO it takes a lot more effort to court an autie (or aspie) girl than it does for an NT. We are far more likely to have standards.

I've a lot of respect for you Hyke, but that particular pronouncement strikes me as a steaming pile of shite.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2019, 03:13:09 AM »
I said "some" Lestat.

And yes "some" autie persons are easily being made use of. Pretty sure my ex SIL qualifies as "LFA" she got raped twice at least. There's two kids because of that. A woman I worked with kept constant control over all social media of one of her autistic daughters. Only one of them. Because the child missed all clues of what was safe and what not. And that was because of how autism panned out in her. More than once police freed her out of a meeting with a groomer.

Not saying my ex MIL or that girl were whores. Not at all. They miss all the clues to know when they are being taken advantage of or not. And there are people who know how to single out people who are easy to take advantage of.

Autism can be one of the risk factors for girls to end up in the hands of "loverboys". Doesn't make them whores. The loverboys will turn them into whores though, the kind of whores that get nothing out of the sexdeals he makes for them.

And on the other side, there will be autiekids with an extra antenna for abuse. They will get into something like this less likely than their non spectrum peers.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 03:17:32 AM by 'andersom' »

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2019, 03:19:33 AM »
And no, it's not the most complimentary I've ever said about people with autism. But don't think it's a pile of steaming shite. Would be nice if it was. But that is not how the world works.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2019, 03:22:23 AM »
Nothing wrong with a sexworker, autistic or not, who truly choose that job either by the way.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2019, 08:23:30 AM »
Didn't mean 'whore' in the 'fucks for money sense' 'slut' would be closer to the intended meaning, and I see what you mean, more easily manipulated due to the lessened ability to read NTs?

And  damn, thats awful about your SIL :( I fucking hate 'people' like that.

What do you mean by 'loverboy'? I think something might have gotten scrambled in translation there, pimps?

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2019, 08:55:22 AM »
Oh, see that somehow it said SIL once in my post. It's my ex MIL. Yeah, poor girl, back then. Also sad for her kids. She wasn't fit to raise them. Nearly got her oldest killed when he was baby.

"Loverboy" in Dutch is used for men who prey on social and emotional weaker girls. Gaining their trust, overloading them with attention and often with drugs too. They isolate the girl from her environment, make her totally dependent on them and then pimp them out. Or use those girls as bait, to lure other vulnerable girls into their network. Or for courier work, in drugs and weapon market.

Have not heard about boys being caught that way yet. But would not surprise me if that also happens. That vulnerable boys are used by criminal organisations is happening. Some of them probably will end up in this very obscure side of the sex industry too.

Some of those networks are huge and international.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2019, 09:18:42 AM »
Here 'loverboy' means something quite different. Either a joking reference to someone being batshit crazy about someone, or taking the piss out of (male) homos.

And what you describe...that is some fucked up shit. I don't deny that my 'type' is 'spesh as hell', but if I'm with someone, be they aspie or LFA, it's because both she and I WANT to be together, and quite honestly, if someone were to take advantage of a LFA/MR partner of mine, if that was who I was with (currently I'm single), I wouldn't hesitate to let loose with the very worst in me, I look out for anyone I'm with, no matter their abilities or mentality, but if someone is especially vulnerable, then that goes tenfold.

Spesh as hell just happens to be...guess you could look at it as being more attracted to my own kind.