Author Topic: TheCowardlyOne you fucking cunt  (Read 16509 times)

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
Re: TheCosenOne you fucking cunt
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2008, 05:25:22 AM »
Lucifer: It seems so obvious, doesn't it. Pity diddums is just wasting space.... Oh that's right, I don't have to read his shit.

:bigcry:

batcat

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2008, 05:55:03 AM »
You obviously don't know sarcasm and metaphorical speech when either comes up and bites you on the bum...

I'm surprised this comes up as a slight so often. People on the Autistic Spectrum are known for not knowing sarcasm and metaphorical speech because the condition makes many of us take things literally. How can this be repeatedly used as a slight on an Autistic Forum? :green:

The jokes on you, fuckwit. Who said I was autistic?

blimey.  never seen anyone shoot themselves in the foot quite like that before: questioning one's own diagnosis!  :LMAO:

thread closed.   :police:

"....and the winner for biggest Spazz goes to........"Projectionist"........."   :clap:
:congrats: "Any words to your fans out there?"
"I want to thank God for give me such a high IQ and want to let you all know that every day in every way, I am becoming a bigger  ass"
"Ummmm.....sure....who knew"  :-\

:lol:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2008, 06:09:41 AM »
Why not? He has nothing of value to say. This fight is his way of having a meltdown, which is turning more into a nervous breakdown. I don't fuck with those that are teetering on the edge of doing something really stupid, so until he calms down and stops carrying on like a dick, he gets sent to Coventry.

Who the fuck are you?
Big internet tuff guy.
Go play with the kiddies.
batcat

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: TheCowardlyOne you fucking cunt
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2008, 07:03:00 AM »
 :spam:

Damn Kosmo! You still going? As far as callouts go this is bad.
It is nearly as bad as mine. I suspect though you are just passing time......I was really trying in mine.  :-\
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2008, 07:09:23 AM »

It is nearly as bad as mine. I suspect though you are just passing time......I was really trying in mine.  :-\

They are all bad.
I'm trying my hardest here though.  :laugh:
batcat

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2008, 07:12:49 AM »
"....and the winner for biggest Spazz goes to........"Projectionist"........."   :clap:

Oh get yourself a girlfriend :lol:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2008, 07:17:20 AM »
And to be hated by even a mythical figure ( :lol:) would mean he is a real tosser.

No bye bye yet? Oh dear. Just can't drag your sorry carcass away, eh? :hahaha:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2008, 07:18:57 AM »

That is a pretty desperate pick up line Projectionist....I really am not interested.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2008, 07:21:03 AM »

They are all bad.
I'm trying my hardest here though.  :laugh:

So was I. Then I claim the rights to the biggest Spazz.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2008, 07:25:38 AM »
That is a pretty desperate pick up line Projectionist....I really am not interested.

A lucky escape for me then. :eyelash:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2008, 07:28:04 AM »
Good Nocti. Keep believing that.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2008, 07:41:22 AM »

Crumbs, that was a bit of a flat reply. If you are tired and feel like walking away I won't follow you around sniping if you're not sniping me, and I won't claim victory Chosen_One style... if he can be said to have any style. Seriously, you can walk away without losing face if you wish. I'd be surprised if you do because you seem to hold grudges, but I won't hold walking away against you if you choose to do so. :)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2008, 08:12:59 AM »

Crumbs, that was a bit of a flat reply. If you are tired and feel like walking away I won't follow you around sniping if you're not sniping me, and I won't claim victory Chosen_One style... if he can be said to have any style. Seriously, you can walk away without losing face if you wish. I'd be surprised if you do because you seem to hold grudges, but I won't hold walking away against you if you choose to do so. :)

Gee Whizz Nocti! That is a tough proposition to figure, Let me think.......hmmmmm.......No I am good.

Hey thanks anyway. "Walking away"? "Claiming Victory"? Sounds very much like you feel we have something going on together? You can see why my reply was flat and less than encouraging now can't you?  :laugh:

As ridiculous as a proposition as it is, I am a nice bloke and may have taken you up on this moronic offer about 200 posts ago,....but nah, I am fine.

I will be level with you. I tried to ignore you for the most part after I worked out who you were here. I then decided you were probably enough  of a bastard to handle it here and welcomed you on that basis. When you tried to pay out on me and question my every intent I initially tried to just answer your allegations. At some point though I realised how boring that was and how much more fun it was being the troll you accused me of being. Your own personal little troll. It is fun.

You mention "sniping". That would be true if there was anger or upset involved. I am just entertaining myself.
Still your words have raised strange feelings, deep within me. I feel? What do I feel?
No it is OK.......I just need to take a shit. I will think of you though in the dunny,
Giving birth to a Nocti.

:lol:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 09:02:18 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2008, 08:36:03 AM »
I think Noc and Sir Les are in looooooove.  :hug:
Flibbit.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2008, 08:44:29 AM »
I think Noc and Sir Les are in looooooove.  :hug:

Let's just say that I am pleased my sole communication wit him is whilst I am sitting down.  :rofl: (Oh dear....did I just make my emoticon vulnerable to undue Projectionist advances.....:yikes:)