Educational

Author Topic: TheCowardlyOne you fucking cunt  (Read 16052 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: TheCosenOne you fucking cunt
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2008, 05:32:46 PM »
Frankly, the fight in itself was weaker than some I had in primary school (which I won, anyway). Kosmo has proved himself to be a pissweak twat, and he should visit

http://www.ratemypoo.com

to get an overall picture on what I think of his pathetic attempt to taunt me.

Ah, Nocturnalist, or projectionist or whatever. Psychoanalyser to the net. send me a copy of your degree and your license to practice; I need some dunny paper. Really, your professed ability is as weak as 2 quadriplegics having a wrestling match.

As odeon said, this thread is dead, deceased. And the callout was a sham. I piss on it. I have much better things to do than pander to the whims of a child who is throwing a tantrum over a site like WANKPLANET. So, Kozzi, you can play all the silly fucking games you want. You can call on your dopey friends to back you up. I ain't listening, and I've walked away from your pathetic callout cos it was afutile attempt at scoring some points. So you can stick that memo on your fridge for reference.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 05:34:42 PM by The_Chosen_One »

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2008, 06:15:45 PM »
Frankly, the fight in itself was weaker than some I had in primary school (which I won, anyway). Kosmo has proved himself to be a pissweak twat, and he should visit

http://www.ratemypoo.com

to get an overall picture on what I think of his pathetic attempt to taunt me.

Ah, Nocturnalist, or projectionist or whatever. Psychoanalyser to the net. send me a copy of your degree and your license to practice; I need some dunny paper. Really, your professed ability is as weak as 2 quadriplegics having a wrestling match.

As odeon said, this thread is dead, deceased. And the callout was a sham. I piss on it. I have much better things to do than pander to the whims of a child who is throwing a tantrum over a site like WANKPLANET. So, Kozzi, you can play all the silly fucking games you want. You can call on your dopey friends to back you up. I ain't listening, and I've walked away from your pathetic callout cos it was afutile attempt at scoring some points. So you can stick that memo on your fridge for reference.
yeah i read all that.
honest govnor I mean cowardly whore, of course :)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 06:25:28 PM by Kosmo2.0 »
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2008, 06:52:39 PM »
Whatever, loser.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2008, 07:05:13 PM »
Whatever, loser.
HA HA
You're a piece of shit. Say hello to Kosmo.
batcat

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2008, 07:10:44 PM »
Whatever, loser.
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 1 hours.

LOL

:gotowp:
batcat

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2008, 07:15:08 PM »
Frankly, the fight in itself was weaker than some I had in primary school (which I won, anyway).

There he goes again. Has he ever considered a career in the military :rofl:

I ain't listening, and I've walked away from your pathetic callout cos it was afutile attempt at scoring some points.

Bye bye. :wormy:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2008, 07:20:34 PM »
Who cares, arsehole. BTW, Wankplanet sucks. And this fight is wasted on someone as intellectually bankrupt as yourself. Fancy, a kindergatner trying to pick a fight with someone who could kick his arse in a nano-second. It really is a laugh. Fucking hysterical. Sir Les was right, this challenge was so pathetic. All it achieved was you having a meltdown about someone mentioning a site that they are putting shit on, in threads that were created for that purpose. What a  :wanker: you really are, and as far as this battle is concerned, you can call me a coward all you want. Personally, I'd take that as a compliment; given that is what my name actually means. And I couldn't give a shit 6 ways from Sunday about your pissy karma actions either. Take the whole fucking lot if you want. I'll still have more than you by the time it's finished.

Game, set and match, dickhead.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2008, 07:25:22 PM »
Who cares, arsehole. BTW, Wankplanet sucks. And this fight is wasted on someone as intellectually bankrupt as yourself. Fancy, a kindergatner trying to pick a fight with someone who could kick his arse in a nano-second. It really is a laugh. Fucking hysterical. Sir Les was right, this challenge was so pathetic. All it achieved was you having a meltdown about someone mentioning a site that they are putting shit on, in threads that were created for that purpose. What a  :wanker: you really are, and as far as this battle is concerned, you can call me a coward all you want. Personally, I'd take that as a compliment; given that is what my name actually means. And I couldn't give a shit 6 ways from Sunday about your pissy karma actions either. Take the whole fucking lot if you want. I'll still have more than you by the time it's finished.

Game, set and match, dickhead.
I read all that, really.
I'm in the chatroom, ready to tell you what a twat you are.
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2008, 07:30:50 PM »
I don't waste my time in chatrooms, dickhead. They are for tossers who have nothing better to do with their time than to wank and cum all over the keys. By the way, is that you in your avvie? Yeah, you look like a real dickwad. Go play with yourself, cos I won't be playing your game.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2008, 07:35:29 PM »
I don't waste my time in chatrooms, dickhead. They are for tossers who have nothing better to do with their time than to wank and cum all over the keys. By the way, is that you in your avvie? Yeah, you look like a real dickwad. Go play with yourself, cos I won't be playing your game.
:indeed:

Shame you won't show your face - I'm not surprised but I suppose I could have rubbed shit it in.
So I don't blame you.
I'm just laughing that you won't even sign in to the chat room.
I suppose you will think that a victory.
I have no friends and would really speak to someone like you.  >:(

« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 07:44:41 PM by Kosmo2.0 »
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2008, 07:39:40 PM »
Kosmo: ignore mod, mate, so tell it to the mountain.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2008, 07:46:13 PM »
Kosmo: ignore mod, mate, so tell it to the mountain.
:zoinks:
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2008, 07:56:00 PM »
Talking to yourself again. Speak up, I missed that... Oh that's right, you are being ignored. This fight is over then. Got better things to do.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2008, 07:58:01 PM »
Talking to yourself again. Speak up, I missed that... Oh that's right, you are being ignored. This fight is over then. Got better things to do.
kthxbye
batcat

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2008, 07:59:15 PM »
Whatever level you want I will show you what a cunt you are.
I'm that nice a guy.  :laugh:
batcat