Author Topic: TheCowardlyOne you fucking cunt  (Read 13112 times)

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
Re: TheCosenOne you fucking cunt
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2008, 11:21:07 AM »
...Wankplanet is the reason you are here, it's the reason I'm here, and it's the reason we are all here.

Actually, it is nothing to do with the reason I am here :green:

Actually, you are kinda here because of WP... just indirectly. Nick and a group of folks started The Neurolands, in part due to the dissatisfaction with the way WP was being run (though also for other reasons). I2 and Gestalt broke off from Neurolands. You're admin on Gestalt now; Sir Les came over, chaos ensued. Now you're here.

See? It's all because of WP!  :green:
Flibbit.

ozymandias

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2008, 11:30:12 AM »
...Wankplanet is the reason you are here, it's the reason I'm here, and it's the reason we are all here.

Actually, it is nothing to do with the reason I am here :green:

Nor mine!   ;D

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2008, 11:36:57 AM »
You obviously don't know sarcasm and metaphorical speech when either comes up and bites you on the bum...

I'm surprised this comes up as a slight so often. People on the Autistic Spectrum are known for not knowing sarcasm and metaphorical speech because the condition makes many of us take things literally. How can this be repeatedly used as a slight on an Autistic Forum? :green:

The jokes on you, fuckwit. Who said I was autistic?

blimey.  never seen anyone shoot themselves in the foot quite like that before: questioning one's own diagnosis!  :LMAO:

thread closed.   :police:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2008, 11:48:25 AM »
Actually, you are kinda here because of WP... just indirectly.

That is so homeopathically dilute its diluted out of all trace :zombiefuck: It would be just as viable to say we are all here because the Russians launched Sputnik and worried America :evillaugh:

WP may be the reason I2 exists... but it is not the reason I came here and became a member :green: I realise what you are meaning though. :zoinks: My being here is facilitated historically by WP leading to the forum being founded... but it is not my reason.

thepeaguy

« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2008, 01:53:36 PM »
Sophist, Nocturalist and TheOneTwat are internet tuff guys, in my book.

I eats them for breakifast like my good chum Kos.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2008, 01:54:44 PM »
Actually, you are kinda here because of WP... just indirectly.

That is so homeopathically dilute its diluted out of all trace :zombiefuck: It would be just as viable to say we are all here because the Russians launched Sputnik and worried America :evillaugh:

Ah, but one can have MANY reasons for doing something. So you are here because of WP and Sputnik!

Quote from: Noc
WP may be the reason I2 exists... but it is not the reason I came here and became a member :green: I realise what you are meaning though. :zoinks: My being here is facilitated historically by WP leading to the forum being founded... but it is not my reason.

Don't hog all the reasons! Can't we share?

I personally wouldn't mind gettin' a little Sputnik action, if we're talking about reasons.

I'm here because of Sputnik too.

Sophist, Nocturalist and TheOneTwat are internet tuff guys, in my book.

I'm a tough guy?? :zoinks: Awesome.

Just call me Vinny:headbang2:
Flibbit.

thepeaguy

« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2008, 02:00:22 PM »
Well you are a butch dyke, after all.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2008, 02:11:10 PM »

I am more worried about your poetry than your culinary prowess. :lol:

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2008, 02:11:22 PM »
Well you are a butch dyke, after all.

And I shall call you Lucille.
Flibbit.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
batcat

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2008, 02:37:02 PM »
You obviously don't know sarcasm and metaphorical speech when either comes up and bites you on the bum...
I'm surprised this comes up as a slight so often. People on the Autistic Spectrum are known for not knowing sarcasm and metaphorical speech because the condition makes many of us take things literally. How can this be repeatedly used as a slight on an Autistic Forum? :green:

Did I say I thought you yourself to be an Autistic? I'm sure not everybody here is an Autistic, and I suspect there are more than a few Socopaths attracted to a forum like this. However, it is an Autism forum, isn't it? So why do you mix with Autistics and yet use as a slight a thing which is very common among Autistics? Does it give you a feeling of superiority you lack in the real world? :green:

Sorry, but according to Dunc's Law, this thread is over. :police:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2008, 02:38:19 PM »

Did I say I thought you yourself to be an Autistic? I'm sure not everybody here is an Autistic, and I suspect there are more than a few Socopaths attracted to a forum like this. However, it is an Autism forum, isn't it? So why do you mix with Autistics and yet use as a slight a thing which is very common among Autistics? Does it give you a feeling of superiority you lack in the real world? :green:

Can we not play the advantage rule?
batcat

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2008, 02:39:14 PM »

Er, what's that? ???
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2008, 02:47:51 PM »

Ah but I wasn't questioning the DX of anybody in particular. I wasn't pointing at a particular person and saying he/she was not DXed Autistic. Mind you, why should I recognise Dunc's Law anyway? I thought anything goes on I2 except rules and administration. :eyebrows:

Quote from: Intensity Squared
...There are no boundaries here over what may be said...
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 02:52:45 PM by Nocturnalist! »

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2008, 03:03:11 PM »

Er, what's that? ???

A football thing. The team fouled against can prefer to play on, rather than take the free-kick.
I wouldn't want to stoop so low as invoking Dunc's Law every time I was making a fool of myself in a thread.
I suppose it wouldn't go unnoticed though.  :laugh:
batcat