Author Topic: TheCowardlyOne you fucking cunt  (Read 12821 times)

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
Re: TheCosenOne you fucking cunt
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 08:11:54 AM »
...Wankplanet is the reason you are here, it's the reason I'm here, and it's the reason we are all here.

Actually, it is nothing to do with the reason I am here :green:

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2008, 08:14:04 AM »
...Wankplanet is the reason you are here, it's the reason I'm here, and it's the reason we are all here.

Actually, it is nothing to do with the reason I am here :green:

Same for most people I guess.
This ChosenOne seems a bit deluded on the issue. No offence, I realize most have issues.
batcat

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2008, 08:14:27 AM »
And quite frankly, I couldn't give a fuck. You are the only one here and on zOMG who gives a shit about them, so what is your fucking problem? Banned members are going to mention them, as they are pissed off. What do you want me to do when someone is pissed off and they mention them? Stay silent and not say a thing? Fuck that for a joke. I'll say what I want, and no-one can stop me. And I couldn't care if you were 600 pounds, were 8'11" tall and were standing next to me. I'd still tell you to fuck off. Nobody on the net scares me, nobody. Not even you.

Got that?

So as far as any threat is concerned, you can go and stick your head up a dead bear's bum.

And Nocti, I know why you are here; some pathetic reason about protecting a gimp called TheZach. How's your arse feeling after the reaming you copped? Need some Vaseline? Don't get it confued with the Dencorub. And when you have finished projecting yourself where you don't belong, you can fuck off back to Gaystalt with the rest of the retards. Or does Kozzi need your protection too? Can't fight his own battles?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 08:19:46 AM by The_Chosen_One »

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2008, 08:30:02 AM »
And I think you picked the wrong person to take on.

Did he really? I do not think you are anything like your on-line persona. You're just somebody who likes to insult others and thinks it makes him big. That is pretty sad. Only good thing I see about you is your blustering ability to bluff that it doesn't hurt.

Seems one way to upset you is to remove your Karma points. This Kosmo person has been removing mine left right and centre also and I'm not too bothered. I never expected to get any Karma points anyway.

If Kosmo or anybody really wants to get at you, he knows he can strip you of your Karma points. I'm not advocating the practice, but it seems he has already twigged this is one way he can get at you.

I think you and he seem quite evenly matched. Both like getting at others.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2008, 08:32:31 AM »
I don't give a fuck that you think I am boring; although of course considering your MO it is rather laughable.
Tell me why you think I am a hypocrite.
( try not mention WrongPlanet please)

Kosmo I hate to say it but this call out is lame. Not for the reason. You were asking The Chosen One to explain HIS Hypocrisy and why YOU are boring.
Instead (Despite being very clear that it is NOT about Wrongplanet) you let the conversation centre around it and the hypocrisy and boringness and anything else gets lost in talking about Wrongplanet and who is or isn't obsessed and why. Which according to the above post is what you are trying to avoid.

The Chosen One in doing the opposite of what you were asking him to do and making you engage him on this basis is clearly making you follow him on this.
You have Projectionist weighing in on your side which will not help your cause.
I am not saying you can't get back on track but you  aren't off to the best start. (watch on the first page how many times YOU mentioned the place you told HIM not to mention. See what I mean?

Oh you spelled his name wrong (TheCosenOne) on the call out title too.

My two cents.

I said without mentioning wrongplanet.
I stopped reading after that.

We are all here because of WrongPlanet?
You really believe this?
I own my internets.
Continue to mention the site in all your posts - some of us don't think it is boring at all.

I'm only here because of WP, tbh. I doubt you'd find many members here that aren't part of WP or who have not posted at WP in the past.
Hardly relevant though.
It's not like WrongPlanet invented autism or the internet.
And it's not like you or other posters mention the site in every post they make.

Yes, I'm obviously the one obsessed with wrongplanet here.  :hahaha:

Yes, you are.  :indeed:

Search function suggests otherwise: I grepped all your posts and in over 60% of them you mention wronplanet, wankplanet, alex, plank.
Whereas, not including the threads where I am taking the piss out of you, it is <1% for Kosmo posts.
Rather conclusive evidence.

Yeah, laugh it off as all sarcasm and metaphor.
We all know you are joking.
 :hahaha:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 08:37:03 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 08:33:26 AM »
You obviously don't know sarcasm and metaphorical speech when either comes up and bites you on the bum...

I'm surprised this comes up as a slight so often. People on the Autistic Spectrum are known for not knowing sarcasm and metaphorical speech because the condition makes many of us take things literally. How can this be repeatedly used as a slight on an Autistic Forum? :green:

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2008, 08:35:02 AM »

Instead (Despite being very clear that it is NOT about Wrongplanet) you let te conversation centre around it and the hypocisy and boringness and anything else gets lost in talking about Wrongplanet and who is or isn't obsessed and why. Which according to the above post is what you are trying to avoid.

Well that was the plan.
I phailed.
It's fucking hard with these fuckers though: not really giving me much else to play with.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 08:37:40 AM by Kosmo2.0 »
batcat

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2008, 08:36:46 AM »
You're just somebody who likes to insult others and thinks it makes him big. That is pretty sad. Only good thing I see about you is your blustering ability to bluff that it doesn't hurt.

Yeah, just another internet tuff guy hiding behind is keyboard.
I have them for breakfast on YouTube.
batcat

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2008, 08:42:06 AM »
And quite frankly, I couldn't give a fuck.

If you throw a stone into a cave and hear a growl, you have hit something. People who bluster so vehemently that they don't care, often feel a lot of hurt and care very much about the treatment they are receiving.

Banned members are going to mention them, as they are pissed off.

Yes. Banning can hurt a lot. So we see another of your sensitive points. You're very safe from that here of course. You can behave as you wish here without fear of being hurt in that way. Unfortunately, there's those pesky Karma points you'd like to build up :green:

I'll say what I want, and no-one can stop me. And I couldn't care if you were 600 pounds, were 8'11" tall and were standing next to me. I'd still tell you to fuck off. Nobody on the net scares me, nobody. Not even you.

Ah. Nobody on the net scares you? Interesting that you need to state that so loud and clear. Quite the wimp in real life, are you?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2008, 08:44:59 AM »
You obviously don't know sarcasm and metaphorical speech when either comes up and bites you on the bum...

I'm surprised this comes up as a slight so often. People on the Autistic Spectrum are known for not knowing sarcasm and metaphorical speech because the condition makes many of us take things literally. How can this be repeatedly used as a slight on an Autistic Forum? :green:

Autistic people aren't known for their sociability yet here you are (For which we are all eternally grateful). So I guess despite our ineptitudes we ARE capable of understanding and appreciating such things. If someone uses sarcasm on another one the spectrum and that one doesn't "get it". They have proved themselves the bigger Spazz. True. Ask Pea. Yes I have been the bigger Spazz plenty, for the same reason.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2008, 08:47:58 AM »
Autistic people aren't known for their sociability yet here you are...

Wrong. Autistic people are socially inept, but not generally disinterested in social things.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2008, 08:49:55 AM »

If you throw a stone into a cave and hear a growl, you have hit something. People who bluster so vehemently that they don't care, often feel a lot of hurt and care very much about the treatment they are receiving.

Yes. Banning can hurt a lot. So we see another of your sensitive points. You're very safe from that here of course. You can behave as you wish here without fear of being hurt in that way. Unfortunately, there's those pesky Karma points you'd like to build up :green:

I'll say what I want, and no-one can stop me. And I couldn't care if you were 600 pounds, were 8'11" tall and were standing next to me. I'd still tell you to fuck off. Nobody on the net scares me, nobody. Not even you.

Ah. Nobody on the net scares you? Interesting that you need to state that so loud and clear. Quite the wimp in real life, are you?

Quite the psychoanalyst. Understanding everyone motivations and why they react to different situations. Naturally your impressive IQ is the source of this "fascinating" knowledge and insight into the human psyche.

One question then.....why are you such a fuckwit then?  :-*

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2008, 08:50:49 AM »

The jokes on you, fuckwit. Who said I was autistic?

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2008, 08:54:03 AM »

Quite the psychoanalyst. Understanding everyone motivations and why they react to different situations. Naturally your impressive IQ is the source of this "fascinating" knowledge and insight into the human psyche.

One question then.....why are you such a fuckwit then?  :-*

I pretty much agree with his analysis on these points.
batcat

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2008, 08:54:39 AM »

The jokes on you, fuckwit. Who said I was autistic?

Yes, the joke was really on him then.
HA HA HA.
batcat