Educational

Author Topic: Is Bernie Sanders REALLY going to go to The Democratic convention?  (Read 581 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Is Bernie Sanders REALLY going to go to The Democratic convention?
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2016, 06:03:25 PM »
See, we can agree about things.

I never had any doubt there. When you have reasonable opinions you will not find me needing to contest anything.

If you unreasonably insult me and talk a load of unfiltered bullshit , I will not only disagree but will back myself and will insist you do so too.

I do not mind disagreement and a look at our first callout would show you had reasoning and backed your positions reasonably. You haven't lately.

By the way I have a few positions I have put at you that you are not backing and seem willing to evade instead. I could put them in a separate callout if you really want to.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 12:13:30 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2016, 01:40:14 AM »
I read somewhere that he's been urging his followers to post angry rants in social media, so I think I'm wrong. He isn't better than the other two, only different.

I'm so glad that I don't live in a country where those three would be my only options.

Onion article?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2016, 10:23:03 AM »
I read somewhere that he's been urging his followers to post angry rants in social media, so I think I'm wrong. He isn't better than the other two, only different.

I'm so glad that I don't live in a country where those three would be my only options.

Onion article?

:-[
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2016, 03:32:36 PM »

Onion article?

hahaha

:hahaha:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:35:52 PM by hykeaswell »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2016, 05:24:13 AM »

Onion article?

hahaha

:hahaha:

:'(

You're mean.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2016, 01:59:27 AM »
Yes.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 08:47:18 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap