Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28302 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #225 on: August 01, 2008, 10:12:38 AM »
Well, Sir_Les, its up to you to sting me into action again if you really want more, so I don't continue finding pity for you. I simply don't have the stomach for much of this sort of thing when I start viewing the other party as so very much less able.

What a fanspastic concept! I need to “sting you into action”? I have been waiting for the Lion of Gestalt to do ...... something and now you imagine that you have already done something clever and are what? Basking in the glow of your self-importance?

So what HAVE you done? Now you say, “My standard response to somebody I see as a confirmed bully or a troll is to fight them - the ole red rag to a bull thing. Maybe part of it is to try and give them a taste of what I see as their own medicine dealt out to others” AND “don't particularly enjoy it beyond blowing off a bit of steam at a Troll”

Sounds tough, righteous and rather impressive..though you also say “we're simply playing footsie....and later............”Nah, this is a minor skirmish

Truth now, were you or were you not, wearing clown shoes when you wrote this crap?
When you first came in and posted I was prepared for an onslaught worthy of your members identifying you as the “Lion of Gestalt”. I was ready for the righteous attacker of vile trolls from Delphi. What I got was a lot of huff in the first post or two and no puff. Piss weak really.

There has been a lot of fancy emoticons, a lot of blah, a truckload of tough guy, about the same of modest self-depreciating bullshit and a bucketful of whining. That is as far as your contribution to this discussion gets.

Having seen both versions of your troll story at Delphi, I am going with the “got badly flamed”.

See, I knew you'd find all those puns on your name too irresistible, but I'm not sadistic enough by nature to kick a Troll when he's down.

What puns on my name? What are you going on about now? You don't like kicking troll when they are down? Fascinating! Maybe you should find a troll and test out the theory. It doesn't appear you did so well last time you came across a troll (at Delphi) sounds like they kicked your arse. (Seems too, that you are that desperate to make up for the blow to your ego by trying to convince yourself that (a) I am a troll and (b) I am bought down – presumably by you.)

This is what happens I guess when Nocturnalist's logic is confronted by his larger ego....Nocturnalist's mind wanders some strange places. Go just a little further into the unlit shadows of the unused and obsolete corridors of less rational thought and you may meet Randy.

I can see why you might think I was getting at you again in the above post, but I was just speaking my mind in all honesty (though not sparing your blushes perhaps), just as honest as when I wish anybody get well wishes (not just you, but anybody). I really and honestly do see you as too weak for this. Sorry about that.

What are you saying now? Is this a stream of consciousness exercise to you? Had the meds kicked in and you were feeling a little out of it? What?

You must be careful to stop projecting yourself onto others, otherwise you'll get absolutely nowhere trying to figure others out

Again with the projection and also an assumption I am trying to figure you out. I'm not. I think you are an ass and I have said that all along. I don't care enough to “find the real you”.
I think, Nocturnalist, you ought to rename yourself “Projectionist”. You make me laugh.  :lol:

I “honestly” don't want to be you. I know this is probably a blow to your ego, but there you go.
Personally I think the theory of projection whilst in certain context may have application I think you rely on it a little too heavily. I know you said “That is what Freud would say” I think honestly if Freud were here today, he would be more interested in making incestuous claims on our parent's relationship with us and scoring the next hit of cocaine. (Not that I am anti-Freud. His efforts in treating shell shock were very worthy of every mention of his name)

No. Nocturnalist is a three track record. Tough guy...self-depreciating modesty...and whining...Same tune different words. Over, and over.
Need more proof?

I have absolutely no problem with you complaining about me, Sir_Les. I just have a problem .....[:blah: You bring the cheese I have the WHINE]

You are utterly pathetic. I'm probably utterly pathetic also - it won't have been the first time. [Self depreciation. Good to see. Need to spice it up and keep the readers from slipping into a coma]

So, Zach made a mistake in his research. Well who made you a policeman - how many blogs have you read? [ :blah: Gives me a exciting lecture and then plays tough guy. I was so impressed . I did not know whether to clap, laugh, shit myself or orgasm.]

Ah, the almighty call out. Well everybody everywhere ought to be duty bound to respond to a call out on Intensity Squared... oh naughty Zach for not doing so. I think he was a wiser person than ....[:blah: self-depreciating bullshit]

Nah, you didn't come across to Gestalt thinking he would respond to the call, you came over to make sport of him and you had no right whatsoever to do that. [:blah: I am in the waaaaaaambulance having a whine]

What an awful person I must be. [:blah: self-depreciation]

I've seen your type often before... [:blah: Nocturnalist likes thinks he knows me and my “type”. Really hard to tell but I think he believes he has a connection thing happening with me. Hard to tell though. I just want to hear him talk about Projection again. Namely me onto him. Sounds sorta weird and pyscho-sexual. It would be worth another laugh at the very least]

This is just one of many posts with it all in.

Course along the way the whole assertion that I was a bully, kind of lost a little credibility, as did the duplicity and whining behind backs, as did Zach not being a member of I2, as did thinking everyone would pile-on to you for some reason, nor that this is some sanctuary I would seek refuge from Big Old Nasty Nocti, as did pretty much everything you say about everything you think you have achieved here and how badly you think I am effected by it.

Still if YOU believe you have done something clever, tough or whatever then that is the main thing isn't it Nocturnalist?
So do you have a gentle glow of joy and feeling that you have contributed immensely to your life? Pretty pathetic in a funny kind of a way.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #226 on: August 01, 2008, 10:22:21 AM »

Sir_Les, you misread me, I like you with a degree of respect, but, I don't see your points a lot of the time.  So, I'll keep my piehole shut in regards  to your opinions in the future.

Have a good life!

Peace

Hey Ozy. Wasn't having a go at you. Quite the opposite. I thought it was quite funny to see Nocti lap up the attention and try to impress you with his troll hunting story. It sounded brave but humble and made him sound strong yet almost.......human.  :wanker:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #227 on: August 01, 2008, 10:26:53 AM »
Bob what has Sir Les done to you to make you so  bitter   toward him please share it.  It could be fun

As much as I probably shouldn't be interested or care....I wouldn't mind knowing who this wally is too. Sounds like there is a story and I think it could be funny.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #228 on: August 01, 2008, 11:26:56 AM »
Why on earth does Sir_Les so much want me to come out to play again? :yawn: Perhaps its love :heart:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 11:28:30 AM by Nocturnalist! »

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #229 on: August 01, 2008, 02:15:04 PM »
What's wrong Sir Les, don't you get any attention in your real life?
I notice you have an inferiority complex, and from what I can tell it is fully justified.
Stop pretending to be a tough bastard on the net.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #230 on: August 01, 2008, 07:47:20 PM »
I dunno, all these wanky pseudo-intellectuals bragging about their IQs and other bullshit. Jesus, Nocturnalist, you do sound like one of the prats over at Wankplanet, because I got the same boring shit from at least 2 mods there. Are you MrMark's lovechild? Or are you the child that was taken off sinsbloodily when she was 18? Doesn't matter, being as you said you were never on Wankplanet, you probably would have trouble remembering your liineage. That first ramble you had at Sir Les might have been funny for a paragraph, but it lost it's charm after the second 'diddums'. Is that when the inner child took over, eh? So what if he went over to find where this dickhead was? So what if he upset your applecart by trying to get some response from this prat? It's only a fucking forum fight, nobody gives a stuff. And just to think, you wasted a whole load of space with some good emoticons just to post them with all that drivel. Now I've never been to that Gestalt site, but if it's anything like the way Wankplanet is run (or even AFF, for that fact), then I'm obviously not missing anything. Either that character Zach has got balls or he's a big girl's blouse; either way, he's been called out. And the more he puts it off, the more of a chicken shit everyone will think he is. And personally, the free publicity he got on Wankplanet's home page is not helping his cause. I'm even tempted to side with the big boys on this.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #231 on: August 01, 2008, 08:25:26 PM »
Ah it finally squeaks. :lol:

Either that character Zach has got balls or he's a big girl's blouse; either way, he's been called out. And the more he puts it off, the more of a chicken shit everyone will think he is. And personally, the free publicity he got on Wankplanet's home page is not helping his cause. I'm even tempted to side with the big boys on this.

Ooooo, he's been called out. Wow, how impressed he must be :LMAO: Come on, you guys surely can't really be so convinced of your own faux importance, or are you really so self deluded? :respect:

So 'The_Chosen_One', who was it that chose you? Somebody else, or is your chosen forum tag just purely narcissistic? What an honour it must be for me to finally encounter you. :emb:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 08:34:44 PM by Nocturnalist! »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #232 on: August 01, 2008, 08:54:06 PM »
Pity the same can't be said about you. Of course I am a friend of Sir Les, as he obviously can spot a dickhead a mile off. And given the fact that this moron Zach refused help when it was offered, and spat the dummy, shows that he deserved everthing that came to him. Now I must ask you a question... How old are you? 12 trying to be 40? Next thing we know is that you'll pull the old MENSA shit that Illusionist pulled and say you have some over-inflated IQ... Say 138 or 145 or some shit. Dream on, self-diagnosing IQs and claiming MENSA membership online is the biggest wank anyone could come up with. Hell, I could say I have 10 uinversity degrees and I'm the Dean of the University of Sydney. I know it's bullshit, but how are you going to prove it isn't. Now if you have a problem with what Sir Les has got going with this imbecile, then I'm afraid you are just going to have to live with it; and believe me, given the nature of the original complaint and the whining he was doing on AFF and other fora, Zach could have solved his problem quite easily, and by pissing off any help he was offered was only going to make things worse.

Now back to you. Obviously if someone such as yourself can have a say in how a forum is run (such as Gestalt, for eg), then it doesn't take rocket science to realise that someone has severely fucked up when they let you have the gold key to the crapper. I mean, if you can admin a site, or even moderate it, then a two year old could. And given most of your ramblings to date, they couldn't be much worse.

And as for my moniker, at least I don't work in the dark. How about coming out so we can see you? Or is that closet a little too comfortable?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: August 01, 2008, 09:31:16 PM »
Why on earth does Sir_Les so much want me to come out to play again? :yawn: Perhaps its love :heart:

Again? Interesting.

Now I mentioned your first two posts were clearly your best. But they were the best of a bad bunch. Plenty of tough guy, a lot of self-depreciation and a little bit of whine, padded with a bit of bullshit.. This is what you said there.

I thought it only right to stand up and be counted.

So if anybody on here has got a problem with me because of how I dealt with Sir_Les stalking Zach over to another forum, feel free to have your say in the full knowledge that I am willingly reading it.

Was it a threat or practicing talking tough I wonder if he pressed the keys on the keyboard assertively whilst typing this – just for emphasis)

I couldn't give two hoots. Your motivations for going over to Gestalt are as plain as the rather large nose on my face, it ain't rocket science, mate ::)

You play tough, but speaking of whinging... [:blah: Then starts whinging himself]

I think....[ :blah: then proves he doesn't]

Yes you squeak it up big here, but thats just one big play act. Playing to your audience - lol
Don't worry Sir_Les, I'm sure you're perfectly safe here  I'm here alone. I'm sure there are plenty of folk in this place who mistake you for a stand up guy... you're great at pretending to be something you are not.[ :blah: Which is what exactly? Poor bastard doesn't know. He tried to accuse me of projection earlier. He is “certain” of so many things except the obvious. “He is wrong about most of what he states as clear cut and obvious and is an ass”]

I'm sure you have several mates here who will stand with you [showing his lack of knowledge of the place] , just like they played mob Zach with you - tricky mobbing somebody who isn't here to defend himself... how brave an attempt though Its really easy to be a mob when somebody is here. [way to misread a situation. Fanspastic!]

So go on Diddums give it your best shot. [tough guy at 12 o'clock – into the fall out shelter]

Fine, I may be a pathetic square and uncool person who lays it on thick, setting myself up as sport for the mob perhaps - so what! Maybe I'm a fool. I truly hate myself for many things... So go on, Sir_Loin, want a steak in a game of making sport of me? :stinker: Don't worry about being man enough for it, I'm easilly baited. Hey haven't I just completely set myself up for it? [:blah: Again with the self-depreciation AND Tough guy act? Poor soul is confused and forgetting if he is trying to be tough or modest.  :laugh:]

So are you going to...

A)... Give it your best shot.
B)... Cop out.
C)... Pretend I'm not here.
D)... Run away.
E)... Continue to be duplitious.

:wanker:. As I said gotta love a tough guy. If I wasn't laughing so hard I would be rather frightened or impressed or cowed or whatever it is Nocturnalist imagines his Tough Guy act does.

It has occurred to be just how much time I have wasted on this. The thought has come to me that in as much as I am a little bored, Nocturnalist definitely won't provide any relief from that. Sure he was good for a few laughs but outside of that? Clearly he has some funny ideas, but then so do many people. See I like to think the Illusionists, Phu Yus, Richards, Randys and Nocturnalists ought ALL have a home here. They are welcome. They can come here and say what they like and be laughed at or flamed. I said from the outset (after I worked out who the hell this "Nocturnalist" was) I thought this place would be OK for him. It is in this context I was thinking but I think he has showed me I was right.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: August 01, 2008, 09:47:51 PM »
What's wrong Sir Les, don't you get any attention in your real life?
I notice you have an inferiority complex, and from what I can tell it is fully justified.
Stop pretending to be a tough bastard on the net.

Go on Bob tell us all who you really are and what the story is.
Come on it could be fun for all of us. No need to be shy.

GalileoAce

« Reply #235 on: August 01, 2008, 09:59:33 PM »
It's probably just some fan of Zach, whom didn't take too well to your calling him out.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #236 on: August 01, 2008, 10:00:32 PM »
Nocturnalist is actuallist Illusionist in drag, and Bob is what his hand is doing with his baloney.....

GalileoAce

« Reply #237 on: August 01, 2008, 10:02:49 PM »
As amusing as that is :P It's factually incorrect. Nocturnalist isn't Illusions667.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #238 on: August 02, 2008, 12:18:58 AM »
I think it's safe to say TheZach is either unaware or unwilling to accept this callout. A shame though.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #239 on: August 02, 2008, 02:45:55 AM »
Of course I am a friend of Sir Les, as he obviously can spot a dickhead a mile off.

:indeed: Takes one to know one, oh chosen one. ::)