Author Topic: Pregnancy pact among teen girls- WHAT???? WHAT????  (Read 2799 times)

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
Re: Pregnancy pact among teen girls- WHAT???? WHAT????
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2008, 07:34:50 AM »
Has it ever been anything different though?

There has always been war and exploitation probably always existed to some degree too, but there have been times when you could just leave your bike and your house unclosed without running any risk....

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2008, 07:40:09 AM »

There has always been war and exploitation probably always existed to some degree too, but there have been times when you could just leave your bike and your house unclosed without running any risk....

Everyone has always taked about the 'good old times', just as much as people have always claimed that society is going to shit. All throughout history even.

Nothing has changed, nothing is changing, we are always gonna be the same old humans with the same old shit.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2008, 09:08:17 AM »
When I was in high school I was freinds with a pregnant girl. She was one of the weird kids so I hung out with her and her friends.
She had BIG BABY. Looked painful just looking at the baby. He was beutiful though.
Park.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2008, 09:29:07 AM »
Everyone has always taked about the 'good old times', just as much as people have always claimed that society is going to shit.

That's because Western society has been declining for a few centuries and the collective memory doesn't go that far.

Nothing has changed, nothing is changing, we are always gonna be the same old humans with the same old shit.

Rubbish. Societies grow and decline in cycles, as Spengler described in his most famous work.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2008, 09:55:42 AM »
But why worry what society you kids will be born into? Scared they are gonna reject all your beliefs?

Considering most kids rebel against their parents, it would not be surprising if they did object to my views as they become teenagers. So that's not my worry. My worries are that they'll grow up in a society that's corrupted and degenerate, which isn't a good place to raise children.

NO its a fallacy "ASD wasn't a problem back then and now it is diagnosed at diabolical rates!" - Because they did not have the Diagnosing ability.
"There was never so much teacher sexual abuse in school" - sure there was only back then it was hushed up (Like the Christian and Marist Brothers) and no one dealt with it.

There are so many instances of the good old days not being all that good but the illusion (sorry mate) of it being so. All civilisations have been questioned for their worth by philosphers, religious leaders, activists, social engineers and the like throughout history and will do long after you are worm food Illusion
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2008, 03:11:01 PM »
Do you have kids yourself?

Considering my girlfriend recently decided to study for two more years to add a Bachelor's in IT to her Master's in law, our plans to procreate have been postponed for a few years. Nevertheless, both of us are quite conservative and consider children essential in a relationship, so we're definitely having kids when the time is right even though I worry about the decadent and materialist society they'll end up in.

Oh, fuck. There goes the gene pool.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2008, 03:12:27 PM »

Rubbish. Societies grow and decline in cycles, as Spengler described in his most famous work.

Societies grow and decline, sure, but humans basically stay the same.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2008, 06:46:43 PM »
Do they? On what measure?

We do seem to evolve, just very slowly. Intelligence improves quality of life, if not ethics.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »
Everyone has always taked about the 'good old times', just as much as people have always claimed that society is going to shit.

That's because Western society has been declining for a few centuries and the collective memory doesn't go that far.

Yeah, dont hide the truth that you have a hard on for putting down western society, you are a part of it you know. I mean fuck you, its all societies you twank.

I bet he is real proud of himself. What a smart fellow.  ::)

thepeaguy

« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2008, 09:52:48 AM »
Who's Illusion? Another Happeh or Beowulf? Been done.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2008, 05:08:22 PM »
I don't remember Beowulf, but he does have some similarities to Happeh. Not quite as dense, though. I suspect he's younger.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2008, 05:29:51 PM »
Do they? On what measure?

We do seem to evolve, just very slowly. Intelligence improves quality of life, if not ethics.

That's more or less what I meant. The quality of life is certainly improving, but IMO basic human nature seems to stay the same.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2008, 05:30:51 PM »

He's like a combination of the two. Young, certainly, and fairly naive.

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2008, 06:19:10 PM »
I don't remember Beowulf, but he does have some similarities to Happeh. Not quite as dense, though. I suspect he's younger.

Beowulf never struck me as that much of a whaco off.   ???

ozymandias

« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2008, 06:20:19 PM »

"fresh meat" as you carnivore's have been howling for lately!  Bon Appetit!  :evillaugh: