Author Topic: Pregnancy pact among teen girls- WHAT???? WHAT????  (Read 2792 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Pregnancy pact among teen girls- WHAT???? WHAT????
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 03:39:42 PM »
I don't think it's the smartest thing in the world, but I was 32 when I had my son, so in hindsight I can say I see the wisdom in having kids when you're young.   :zombiefuck:

Marriage I don't think matters, my ex wasn't there much anyways, and half the time it probably would have been better if he wasn't, he was a bigger child and alot harder to take care of than my son has ever been.  :lol:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2008, 02:04:21 AM »
Life isnt fair and life sucks a lot of the time. It's reality, deal.

But what I mean was, I hope they experience all the consequences that come with their actions. I hope they end up really knowing what it is that they have done.

For all anyone knows, They will all have their kids, they will all remain a close knit group and nothing bad will happen and they will merrily raise their kids.

We had our first kid when I was 24 and my wife was 21. Yes that's pretty young and we had no idea what we were doing at the time but we grew up pretty quick and it was probably the best thing that could have happened at that point in both our lives.
Ah, kk.  Yes, let's hope no matter what it works out for the best.

Let's not interfere with the universe too much okay.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2008, 02:05:40 AM »
Life isnt fair and life sucks a lot of the time. It's reality, deal.

But what I mean was, I hope they experience all the consequences that come with their actions. I hope they end up really knowing what it is that they have done.

For all anyone knows, They will all have their kids, they will all remain a close knit group and nothing bad will happen and they will merrily raise their kids.

We had our first kid when I was 24 and my wife was 21. Yes that's pretty young and we had no idea what we were doing at the time but we grew up pretty quick and it was probably the best thing that could have happened at that point in both our lives.

I was 24 and my wife 22 we are doing okay.  As a matter of fact when the lat one leaves for collage we we be young enough to enjoy it

Yeah, being young enough to enjoy life after the kids leave is another good reason. We also think that too.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2008, 02:06:28 AM »
I don't think it's the smartest thing in the world, but I was 32 when I had my son, so in hindsight I can say I see the wisdom in having kids when you're young.   :zombiefuck:

Marriage I don't think matters, my ex wasn't there much anyways, and half the time it probably would have been better if he wasn't, he was a bigger child and alot harder to take care of than my son has ever been.  :lol:

Well there ya go. See I'm just as much work as another kid, not any more work though, so thats okay  :green:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2008, 02:09:47 AM »
I think that there's a big difference getting pregnant at 21 or 22 and getting pregnant before your 16th birthday, while you are still in high school, though.

I still hope that it works out for the babies' sake.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2008, 04:18:15 AM »
jail for all of them and anyone else who gets knocked up under 18 years old

this country needs camps for dysfunctional people, set up like an army camp, chow line, cot, 2 meals a day and drab green clothing. No TV or cell phones or nothing allowed as far as personal possesions, visting day on sunday afternoon for 2 hours.

do away with all social programs and if somebody can't take care of their own affairs, oh well the welfare camp it is and if they can't follow the camp rules, jail cells.

That worked out so well for the Soviets, didn't it?  They were really keen on filling the gulags with the unproductive members of society.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2008, 04:20:12 AM »
Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

Isnt that the saying, anyway, having babies at a young age uses the eggs when they are still good, not when they are all old and so are the mums. Thats why there are so many defunct genectics these days.

My mum had me when she was 36, and now I post here.  :(
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2008, 04:49:41 AM »

a lot of so called MEN replaced their mommy with a wife and would be living in a welfare camp if their wife didn't take care of them.

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2008, 05:02:14 AM »
jail for all of them and anyone else who gets knocked up under 18 years old

this country needs camps for dysfunctional people, set up like an army camp, chow line, cot, 2 meals a day and drab green clothing. No TV or cell phones or nothing allowed as far as personal possesions, visting day on sunday afternoon for 2 hours.

do away with all social programs and if somebody can't take care of their own affairs, oh well the welfare camp it is and if they can't follow the camp rules, jail cells.

That worked out so well for the Soviets, didn't it?  They were really keen on filling the gulags with the unproductive members of society.

there could be a system of work release so people could work their way out of the situation they got themselves into. many would quickly learn a good work ethic and show up at their jobs ontime & everyday and be models campers so they wouldn't be fined for anything on top of having to pay for their cot & meals so they could save up enough to get out of the place.

i don't have the defeatest attitude many people do and look for solutions to problems.  When people no longer had the nanny state to make life confy for them, they would fight for a living wage, join unions amd work together to keep their butts out of welfare camps. A soviet worker had little chance to improve their plight with a system of either eat shit on the outside or they will make their lives even worse.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2008, 06:22:31 AM »
I think that there's a big difference getting pregnant at 21 or 22 and getting pregnant before your 16th birthday, while you are still in high school, though.

I still hope that it works out for the babies' sake.

Got to agree with you there plus we were married so the kids had two parents
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2008, 07:39:18 AM »
a lot of so called MEN replaced their mommy with a wife and would be living in a welfare camp if their wife didn't take care of them.
Not that I agree with your work camp idea, but this sentiment, I had to QFT.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2008, 09:21:08 AM »

Isnt that the saying, anyway, having babies at a young age uses the eggs when they are still good, not when they are all old and so are the mums. Thats why there are so many defunct genectics these days.

Yeah, I wasn't gonna say anything  ;)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 02:19:00 AM »

.....well there you go and nothing wr....and nothing wr....and.....well here you are! Glad you are here with the rest of us freaks!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 08:19:54 AM »

In my case he didn't replace mommy, I had the pleasure of both running my life, in fact mommy controlled all his finances, and kept track of all the bills.

And people ask me why I don't feel like dating. :lol:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 08:30:21 AM »

In my case he didn't replace mommy, I had the pleasure of both running my life, in fact mommy controlled all his finances, and kept track of all the bills.

And people ask me why I don't feel like dating. :lol:

So tell me, why dont you feel like dating?