Author Topic: Poll: Should Phuc You be kicked off the site?  (Read 4927 times)

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
Re: Poll: Should Phuc You be kicked off the site?
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2008, 12:22:08 PM »

Yep, sorry to puncture your overinflated revenge plans, Kalister, but Phuc Yu's not going anywhere.

They aren't really over inflated. I just don't like him :D

I suppose it's the same way a moth does not like a candle and yet, for reasons that the moth itself may not even understand, it can not resist flying in spirals around and into the flame of the candle.

You seem to be controlled by Phuc Yu, on casual observance.

YyyyyyyyUP! :green:,  he's my Bitch :evillaugh:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 12:43:07 PM »

:zoinks:

Read his thread about me. He follows me around. The thread was the one where he bashes WP.

Noting the date when you were each registered at this site, I have a difficult time seeing how you can say HE followed You.

My education may be lacking compared to some here, but I usually recognize bullshit when I see it.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 12:45:20 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 01:08:22 PM »
No, banning someone like that is pretty damn weak imo.   He poses no real threat to the actual site.   Just a troll.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 01:11:07 PM »
A little Hot under the collar are we Kalister? :hahaha:
Remember THIS: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt64145.html
If you're going to insult someone with sarcasm without any apology then you can only blame yourself for them comin' after you. :)
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

ozymandias

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2008, 01:35:23 PM »
No, he pushes the boundaries, but he's not going to cause a near site crash like ahayes and atomikapsycho (sp?) almost did.  If calandale and Happeh weren't ban worthy, then Phuc Yu isn't either. 

Besides this is an ADULTS, over 18 forum.  Though there are a few here that I would use the term "Adults" in a very loose way!   :orly:

ozymandias

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 01:44:08 PM »
Also, we now have an "ignore" function.  The nice thing about it is, it shows the person who is ignoring them.  No hiding, you can also read an ignored persons individual posts by clicking on the "show" button, then click on "hide" to continue the ignore.   8)

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 01:59:07 PM »
Now Kalister you said to me when I was attempting to have a serious discussion about prime numbers: I think you took a prime number up the ass. Now I will give you this ONE and ONE(one) chance to reconcile, but if you pass it up then everytime you slight me here on I^2 Im gonna Strike Back as nastily as I can :evillaugh:. So its your call...........

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 02:04:24 PM »
Now Kalister you said to me when I was attempting to have a serious discussion about prime numbers: I think you took a prime number up the ass. Now I will give you this ONE and ONE(one) chance to reconcile, but if you pass it up then everytime you slight me here on I^2 Im gonna Strike Back as nastily as I can :evillaugh:. So its your call...........

You started it bitch, I ended it. Now shut the fuck up and suck my cock. Also, do it, I'll simply ignore you :)

:eyebrows:

« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 02:11:16 PM by Phuc Yu »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 02:41:59 PM »
 :yawn:

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2008, 03:21:47 PM »
This is basically a popularity contest, to see just how much Phuc You is hated.

His douchebaggery shall be judged!

:indeed:

Of course not, no more than you or anyone else should be banned.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2008, 03:24:25 PM »
Reading this thread, though, I must say that I'm MORE in favour of keeping him now.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2008, 05:25:17 PM »
Kalister, are you a 15-year-old girl?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2008, 05:31:29 PM »
A little Hot under the collar are we Kalister? :hahaha:
Remember THIS: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt64145.html
If you're going to insult someone with sarcasm without any apology then you can only blame yourself for them comin' after you. :)
You are dinko?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2008, 05:51:37 PM »
Notice the one who everyone said is most disfunctional has never suggested banning of anyone. :laugh:

Jman is pretty god damn annoying, lucky for me I understand certain things, if that is what you call them. :laugh:

Maybe I should sell it :laugh: >:D  NM :laugh: >:D
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous