Author Topic: Whadya call a Mexican?  (Read 1900 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: Whadya call a Mexican?
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2008, 01:06:11 AM »
But while we're on this Topic, noting gives me more satisfaction than when some WHITE aussie jackass pushes his luck and goes into a MAORI bar in Auckland and starts talkin' shit the way  Phlexor does and quickly get His sorry pakeha ass Flattened and sent to the Hospital Trauma Unit!
 8)
 :green:
 :pwned:

Yeah, who would be stupid enough to do that in real life? It wouldnt make me tough, just beat up. Even the maoris in said fantasy bar would think it was a stupid move.

But back to real life, I've had maoris have a go at me and I didnt back down and told them to fuck off. They can be mostly hot air and are just waiting for you to make the wrong move or back down. Either way if you show them you have balls and dont back down and dont be a prick, I think they are mostly happy with that. Some cultures are tricky handle. But most tough guys respect you if you can handle yourself in the first few blows in the verbal conflict before or if any fists are thrown. Just stand up for yourself and dont goad the other into starting something, and dont show fear.

I've done this to a few people who most would have backed down from. An Aboriginal guy who just got out of prison and though he was tough shit, was actually nose to nose with the guy while he was mouthing off. Didnt flinch, he backed down.

Big guy of Italian decent, had a big criminal background, seen him thump a few twats to the point of needing a hospital. Went face to face with him in a similar manner. He backed down and this time I knew it was because he respected my position, even though he is a hot head and it could have went wrong.

Had a maori mother go me at my place, I didnt show fear and even told her to fuck off, got a number of threats of her bringing back more of her family to fix me up. Never happened.

So tell me mr internet tough guy, how are your fantasies of me being some big mouth pussy hiding behind the internet going now?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2008, 01:42:17 AM »
I do not know whether this is an Australia male social thing or not but at pubs I have had a guy with his mates harass me. On asking him to step outside he has laughed and said "I was alright" and included e in the next round. It has happened a few times. Do not know what to make of it but it sounds similar to the above.

That altercation you had where the Maori lady said she would bring around her family to fix you up is similar to an occasion I was involved in. I got into a toe to toe with a Club Derroe.  He had his Aboriginal girlfriend with him. After I hit him, she was going mental, saying she was going to get her brothers onto me. After he (thankfully) came around - and worked out what happened - he said he would get his bikie mates onto me.

Unlike you I decided after they left that discretion was the better part of valour. I packed some essentials and left. I stayed with an ex-girlfriend for a few weeks.
When I came back the place had been done over and a heap of shit was stolen. Was it bikies or the Aboriginal brothers? I don't care I was just glad I wasn't there at the time.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2008, 03:32:43 AM »
I do not know whether this is an Australia male social thing or not but at pubs I have had a guy with his mates harass me. On asking him to step outside he has laughed and said "I was alright" and included e in the next round. It has happened a few times. Do not know what to make of it but it sounds similar to the above.

That altercation you had where the Maori lady said she would bring around her family to fix you up is similar to an occasion I was involved in. I got into a toe to toe with a Club Derroe.  He had his Aboriginal girlfriend with him. After I hit him, she was going mental, saying she was going to get her brothers onto me. After he (thankfully) came around - and worked out what happened - he said he would get his bikie mates onto me.

Unlike you I decided after they left that discretion was the better part of valour. I packed some essentials and left. I stayed with an ex-girlfriend for a few weeks.
When I came back the place had been done over and a heap of shit was stolen. Was it bikies or the Aboriginal brothers? I don't care I was just glad I wasn't there at the time.

Mebbe if you'd stuck around, they wouldn't have bothered. But you never know.

Got into a similar situation back in 2000 with some booris who had pinched some of my fiance's daughter's gear. They came round to have a go, and we told them to get fucked. The boori woman got in and I went toe to toe and threatened to throw her down the stairs. She went, and the cops got them later on. Never got the stuff back. Found out later on her cousin killed himself in the lockup at Wolgert in NSW.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2008, 04:22:47 AM »
Maybe ..... Still I was OK about the result. The lease was nearly up and the stuff was insured so I git it back on new for old claim. The fact that they physically "removed" a window, meant that it was uninhabitable. The owner rather than squabble through the court decided to give me full bond back too.

I heard from one of the guys in the complex at a later date that the bikie dude was in jail because three weeks later he had hit that same girlfriend over the head with a brick (reason enough I guess).
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2008, 04:32:53 AM »
Fucking hell we get ourselves into some shit eh.

Why do I always end up moving next door to retards. Although at the moment its a little quiet, next door moved out with her destructive kids, her partner ran off with the woman who was on the other side of us a while ago now, who happened to have been living with the mad italian cunt. After he was thrown out, with cop supervision, he came back a few weeks later and beat the living shit outta her new guy, then violently kidnapped and raped her. He's in prison now for that. She had her 3 kids taken but now has had another one to this new loser.

Thank fuck I dont have to see that lot again. Now we just have this new lot. The parents are married, although they are second cousins. Their teenage son is a dickhead and their young daughter has gonorhia. I wonder if she got it from when she goes to stay with her uncle who lives by himself. Sigh, what a sad sad world.

(If you are wondering if we've done anything about the information about this little girl, its all second hand knowledge and we've told the school she goes to to look out for anything or any other signs, not much else we can really do. Things like that suck)