Author Topic: Why I'm in Favor of the Death Penalty  (Read 756 times)

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
Re: Why I'm in Favor of the Death Penalty
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 06:47:05 AM »
Mr. Williams, who was homeless at the time of his arrest about a week later at the scene of a burglary in Queens, has a lengthy police record dating to his childhood, the authorities have said.

He was charged in a murder as a juvenile, though the outcome of that case is sealed, a law enforcement official said, and he spent eight years in prison for an attempted-murder conviction in 1996.

as almost is always the case the bleeding heart liberal criminakl justice system had him and let him back on the streets

The woman was returning to her apartment on Hamilton Terrace near West 141st Street on April 13 at 9:30 p.m. when a man who had gotten into the lobby entered the elevator with her and forced his way into her apartment,

as about normal it was totally preventable by not thinking it would never happen to her and being stupid and running around by herself

yeah hot young woman should be able to run around half naked and not be attacked, reality is they will be because some men are dogs, so accept that fact and look out for your own ass comes into play. i should be able to leave a pile of money on the dashboard of my car also, reality is I would be a moron to tempt somebody to not take it. To blow of basic human nature is being stupid, the woman was a fool for not looking out for her own safety better.
You're a fucking moron.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 09:09:36 AM »
I'm in favour of the candy penalty.

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2008, 06:34:17 PM »
Mr. Williams, who was homeless at the time of his arrest about a week later at the scene of a burglary in Queens, has a lengthy police record dating to his childhood, the authorities have said.

He was charged in a murder as a juvenile, though the outcome of that case is sealed, a law enforcement official said, and he spent eight years in prison for an attempted-murder conviction in 1996.

as almost is always the case the bleeding heart liberal criminakl justice system had him and let him back on the streets

The woman was returning to her apartment on Hamilton Terrace near West 141st Street on April 13 at 9:30 p.m. when a man who had gotten into the lobby entered the elevator with her and forced his way into her apartment,

as about normal it was totally preventable by not thinking it would never happen to her and being stupid and running around by herself

yeah hot young woman should be able to run around half naked and not be attacked, reality is they will be because some men are dogs, so accept that fact and look out for your own ass comes into play. i should be able to leave a pile of money on the dashboard of my car also, reality is I would be a moron to tempt somebody to not take it. To blow of basic human nature is being stupid, the woman was a fool for not looking out for her own safety better.

Where did the article say she was half naked, Johnny?

Would you still blame her for the rape and torture if she had been wearing a burka or a hijab?

it didn't see the link to the article

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2008, 06:37:58 PM »

You're a fucking moron.

Well thank you, but if i was a woman I wouldn't be a total moron not worried at all about getting attacked and think it would never happen to me

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2008, 07:30:22 PM »

Where did the article say she was half naked, Johnny?

Would you still blame her for the rape and torture if she had been wearing a burka or a hijab?

it didn't see the link to the article

OK, Johnny.  Here it is, so you can click on the text below:

Prosecutor Details Rape That Lasted 19 Hours

I'll include an excerpt in case the link does not work for you for some reason.

The time crept by so slowly and painfully that the 23-year-old Columbia University journalism student had decided it was time to end her life.

Over many torturous hours, she had been repeatedly raped, sodomized and forced to perform oral sex, a prosecutor told a jury on Thursday. The accused, Robert A. Williams, 31, had doused the woman’s face and body with boiling water and bleach, forced her to swallow handfuls of pills and to chase them with beer, sealed her mouth with glue, and bound her wrists and legs with shoelaces, cords and duct tape, said the prosecutor, Ann P. Prunty. And now, Ms. Prunty said, he was asking the woman to gouge out her own eyes with a pair of scissors.

And so the woman, sitting on the floor of her studio apartment in Hamilton Heights and holding a pair of scissors between her knees — the blade pointing toward her face — tried to stop the suffering. She lowered her face to the blade, but turned her head at the last moment, trying to stab herself in the neck instead of her eyes.

The scissors slipped from her grasp, the suicide attempt failed, and the woman suffered several more hours of torture, Ms. Prunty said.

The woman survived the nearly 19-hour ordeal, which ended, Ms. Prunty said, when she used a fire started by Mr. Williams to burn the cords that secured her wrists to a futon.

On the night of the attack, the victim, a month from graduating with a master’s degree, was at Columbia, putting the final touches on her résumé for a job fair the next day, Ms. Prunty said. When she arrived at her apartment building, she got on the elevator and found Mr. Williams inside, Ms. Prunty said. She rode with him to her floor, and could hear him follow her as she navigated the long L-shaped hallway to her apartment.

As the woman entered her apartment, Ms. Prunty said, Mr. Williams asked her if she knew where a Mrs. Evans lived. The woman stopped to answer.

“Her kind moment of hesitation would cost her,” Ms. Prunty said.

Mr. Williams forced his way into the apartment, Ms. Prunty said, put the woman in a chokehold, and slapped her cellphone from her hand. Mr. Williams slammed the door behind him, and “her Friday the 13th nightmare began,” Ms. Prunty said.

Mr. Williams turned a clock by the woman’s bed to the wall and made her take off her watch so she would not know what time it was, Ms. Prunty said. He raped her repeatedly and cut her hair because “he wanted to see her face, her fear and humiliation.”

He made her sit in her bathtub, and that was the first time he told her to gouge her eyes, Ms. Prunty said. He punished her for refusing by boiling water in a kettle and throwing it on her, the prosecutor said. The water jolted her so much that she broke through the bonds on her wrist, Ms. Prunty said, as the skin on her chest, torso and thighs blistered. (On hearing this detail, one of the jurors shook his head and covered his mouth.)

“Just kill me! Just kill me!” the woman pleaded, Ms. Prunty said.

Later, after her failed attempt to kill herself with the scissors, Mr. Williams threw a heavy object at the back of her head, cracking her skull, Ms. Prunty said.

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2008, 07:45:48 PM »
I doubt if there is anyway to communicate with you seeing as how your take things out of content and have a meltdown by spinning them

i read the story,no mention at all about her manner of dress, it it did i would have quoted it and commented on it

I said people should be able to walk around and not get attacked, I doubt at this point you will be able to comprehend what i ment as you fly off and have another hysterical meltdown.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2008, 08:37:37 PM »
I doubt if there is anyway to communicate with you seeing as how your take things out of content and have a meltdown by spinning them

i read the story,no mention at all about her manner of dress, it it did i would have quoted it and commented on it

I said people should be able to walk around and not get attacked, I doubt at this point you will be able to comprehend what i ment as you fly off and have another hysterical meltdown.

:laugh:

At least we both agree that people should be able to walk around and not get attacked, even though we don't agree on whether or not I am having a hysterical meltdown or whether or not my quotes are out of context, Johnny.

I think that it is backward to assign blame for how the young woman might have been dressed as opposed to the perpetrator's actions.

Women should not have to dress like nuns to avoid being blamed for a brutal attack on themselves.

All the story said that the victim did was walk into her apartment building and she hesitated for a moment before she entered her apartment when the perpretrator asked her a question.

He was the one who committed the crime, not her.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2008, 09:24:36 PM »
All the story said that the victim did was walk into her apartment building and she hesitated for a moment before she entered her apartment when the perpretrator asked her a question.

He was the one who committed the crime, not her.

A-fucking-men. Johnny, if she were dressed in a short skirt and bikini top, would it be okay for someone to force their way into her apartment and torture her for 19 hours?

Vigilance is necessary, but so much vigilance that you can't talk to someone who asks for directions in the hallway outside your apartment will get you so much social rejection you can't function in North America.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2008, 10:37:16 PM »

Colossal douchebag.  :finger:
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2008, 11:02:15 PM »

:rofl:

If you were trying to be funny I might plus you, but I am starting to believe that you are serious.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 11:07:48 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2008, 11:50:31 PM »
And yellow bellied people complained about Clockwork Orange! Shit.
Park.